The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone fill me in what is the video they just privated? Also why is super enthused coming to the UK when we are in the midst of a pandemic?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone can make a Wikipedia page, right? Maybe someone should just make a TTT page, and list the disturbing history....
They're not worth it - the time or the energy.

It's enough that we all are probably collectively on here way too often and giving them way too much energy to rehash much of the same thing over and over again. :ROFLMAO:

Pool still green? Check.
Nasty eating habits? Check.
Eating mass quantities of food? Check.
Food in Tim's beard? Check.
Saying Delicious. Yeah. Well. You Guys. Check.
Manhandling their child? Check.
Denying their child food? Check.
Jackson looking unimpressed? Check.
Jackson only saying ut dis? Check.
Jenn sitting in the backseat again? Check.
Staying at another resort? Check.
Flexxing, flexxing, flexxing? Check.
Complaining about something? Check.
Acting stupid about something? Check.
Stuff lying all around their house and / or requiring repairs? Check.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anyone fill me in what is the video they just privated? Also why is super enthused coming to the UK when we are in the midst of a pandemic?
Mask orders in the US are being lifted which gives the illusion that there's no danger anymore. Disney vloggers for the most part are idiots. There are a few exceptions to this rule.

Reactions: 4
She already was in the UK July of last year for quite some time.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I need to talk about this girl somewhere! First, I'm dying to know about her break up. Second, she is so fiscally irresponsible lmao

Reactions: 2
I’m sure it’s been hard on them being separated by an entire ocean for so long....but honestly that kind of long distance won’t work in most situations, unless one person is constantly flying to see the other person

Reactions: 1
I’m sure it’s been hard on them being separated by an entire ocean for so long....but honestly that kind of long distance won’t work in most situations, unless one person is constantly flying to see the other person
Oh I don’t know the first thing about her, she has a boyfriend here?
guess I can understand a bit better now but she will realise things are very different here than in the USA lol

OK here is the thing that makes me question either their greed, stupidity, arrogance, or all 3. Every other YouTube channel the size of their channel hires editors and producers/assistants to continue producing quality daily content. Even smaller channels do. They are trying to get by with crap content, bad/slow editing, and terrible thumbnails. Their channel is going to look worse and worse as the new school vloggers up their game with every episode.
The editing will always allow Jenn to say it’s her channel too, she will never give it up. I rag on Michael Kay for his crappy thumbnails but I can tell he tries different things and works on them, their thumbnails are always random screen shots spliced together like she uses Microsoft paint. I still think they are waiting on a Stan to donate a new channel logo that looks good for free.

Reactions: 5
She already was in the UK July of last year for quite some time.

This is not the same situation I encountered at MCO. Back in March the main lobby by the hotel was pretty busy and more shops were open than what she's showing. She's flying in the afternoon, got there > 3 hours early.

This is not the same situation I encountered at MCO. Back in March the main lobby by the hotel was pretty busy and more shops were open than what she's showing. She's flying in the afternoon, got there > 3 hours early.
You flew in March 2021?
Yeah, I'd imagine it'd be busier than when she few in July 2020, considering where we were in the timeline of the pandemic.

You flew in March 2021?
Yeah, I'd imagine it'd be busier than when she few in July 2020, considering where we were in the timeline of the pandemic.
Oh, didn't realize this was from back then. Comments above led me to believe this was current. I was watching through the portal.
🤦‍♀️

Oh I don’t know the first thing about her, she has a boyfriend here?
guess I can understand a bit better now but she will realise things are very different here than in the USA lol
Since she already was there last July, I'm guessing she already is aware. ;)

Oh, didn't realize this was from back then. Comments above led me to believe this was current. I was watching through the portal.
🤦‍♀️
Yeah, for the video I posted, I had wrote it was last July. Not sure about the comments or why anything she encounters is going to be a surprise.
She's already been there. :) (I'm not a fan of hers, just stating the obvious. LOL)

Since she already was there last July, I'm guessing she already is aware. ;)

Yeah, for the video I posted, I had wrote it was last July. Not sure about the comments or why anything she encounters is going to be a surprise.
She's already been there. :) (I'm not a fan of hers, just stating the obvious. LOL)
jeez ok, we weren’t allowed to travel to USA last July but I guess it’s ok for people to spread it around on our tiny island, great 🙃

Reactions: 9
jeez ok, we weren’t allowed to travel to USA last July but I guess it’s ok for people to spread it around on our tiny island, great 🙃
Yeah. I don't really get why she flew back then when all this stuff was going on / ramping up still. I didn't even know you COULD fly to the UK at that time, to be honest.

Oh but the British were doing their fair share of travelling, lol. As will we all when the borders reopen. 💕

I love how they've been living in FL for 30+ years and still are so amazed at a gift shop selling gifts 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah the brain dead ones were... ☠ from what I remember tho we were banned from entering the USA
This is true. When I first ventured back into the parks in August 2020, it was all Americans. No accents anywhere of anyone outside of America.

I’m confused, are we complaining about Jackie in the UK last year which clearly she did safely, followed all rules, etc. or are we complaining about her being there now, fully vaccinated, again following all rules?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.