The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they've been reading the boards and Tim was referring to them feeding Jackson instead of him feeding himself. I noticed after he said "I know we're not supposed to be doing that but oh well!" Jenn laughed and the scene cut away.
This is exactly how I took the comment too!

I'm not a parent but I would have taken kids plates and cutlery and cut up his chicken then put the whole thing infront of him to eat himself. Obviously the china plate isn't a good idea but how can all 3 of them enjoy a hot meal when they feed him themselves?
As soon as the food comes into his sight he reacts as he knows the food comes from them!

Reactions: 4
This is exactly how I took the comment too!

I'm not a parent but I would have taken kids plates and cutlery and cut up his chicken then put the whole thing infront of him to eat himself. Obviously the china plate isn't a good idea but how can all 3 of them enjoy a hot meal when they feed him themselves?
As soon as the food comes into his sight he reacts as he knows the food comes from them!
Is it just me as well or are the kids meals they order him so massive... fitting for a 10yo maybe... well don’t worry Jen says she had a few bites to make sure his chicken wasn’t too hot (???) and said it was really good 🙄

Reactions: 7
Do they ever eat hot food? By the time they have picked up the food walked to a safe space to eat it. Filmed themselves talking about how good it looks and the the first bite of dish 1 it must be cold.
By the time they get to dish 3 it must be stone cold!

Take a shot of all the dishes, eat them then review them like others do. We then dont see them eating it

Reactions: 3
Is it just me as well or are the kids meals they order him so massive... fitting for a 10yo maybe... well don’t worry Jen says she had a few bites to make sure his chicken wasn’t too hot (???) and said it was really good 🙄
It was massive, all that chicken 😲
If he had eaten by himself he would struggle with mash as he's not learnt to scoop

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched the first half of their most recent video and you can tell they read this thread and/or my two comments on their YouTube (that got me shadow banned) saying they only go to WBG and the Boathouse. Jenn said they need to branch out because there’s so much at Disney Springs but I think what she means by that is they’re going to add Homecomin to their restaurant rotation.

• Haha
For people so stresses out about their baby being messy, they don’t use bibs on him. Odd.

Reactions: 13
Is teaching kids to sign instead of vocalizing the in thing in parenting these days? That doesn't sound right.

These people must not have kids. All little children whine, doesn't have to be for food, could be exhaustion, heat, cold, boredom. Bolstering the Slacker's ignorance by telling them to ignore it further by making it go away (teach him to sign!) is only going to mess the little guy up even more. Already he's going to grow up paranoid that he'll get a spot on his shirt. Already he's been taught that he "can't do that" and must sit like a lump and wait for others to do what he needs.

Sure, teach your kid the basics of ASL, it might come in handy. Don't teach him to sign becuase his voice bothers you.
My best friends taught their baby to sign "more" when he was hungry or thirsty. She started teaching him to sign well before he was 1 year old and she was very successful with it. He understood what it meant and used it for months. She did NOT teach him that just to keep him from whining though.

He is now 18 months old and talking up a storm. He doesn't use it anymore because he can tell you what he wants.

That’s a standard kid’s meal (under 10 or 12) at Homecomin and for $10 it’s a decent amount of food. I guess normally a child that young would eat off of the parent’s plate. I’ll order my toddler that bc he’s an absolute beast lol, you’d never know bc he’s so skinny and tall. That was actually helpful for our trip we have planned. Also, they have a tendency to put their homemade hot sauce on or in everything there, which I love, but my 19 month old would not.
Jenn always has to num nums Jack$on’s food first. Instead of just giving him smaller spoonfuls of the dole whip she had to eat some first then give him the leftovers.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
For people so stresses out about their baby being messy, they don’t use bibs on him. Odd.
Because they would buy him like a $50 bib they don't want to get dirty.

That’s a standard kid’s meal (under 10 or 12) at Homecomin and for $10 it’s a decent amount of food. I guess normally a child that young would eat off of the parent’s plate. I’ll order my toddler that bc he’s an absolute beast lol, you’d never know bc he’s so skinny and tall. That was actually helpful for our trip we have planned. Also, they have a tendency to put their homemade hot sauce on or in everything there, which I love, but my 19 month old would not.
Jenn always has to num nums Jack$on’s food first. Instead of just giving him smaller spoonfuls of the dole whip she had to eat some first then give him the leftovers.
Jennbo has to be satiated first before she can take care of her offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've always wondered what's up with that baby jail in their living room? It's like they are too lazy to baby-proof their house, so they keep him corralled in that small space? Remember when Tim was all about home improvement? Now they are just about the easiest solution it seems.

Reactions: 10
I've always wondered what's up with that baby jail in their living room? It's like they are too lazy to baby-proof their house, so they keep him corralled in that small space? Remember when Tim was all about home improvement? Now they are just about the easiest solution it seems.
I think they moved the baby jail upstairs now! Or, are there now two "holding facilities" for Jackson? :rolleyes:

Poor little guy.
I swear, I've never seen such nonsense from two imbeciles pushing 40.

Betting we see a full home vlog now of them teaching Jackpot ASL, with the title being "The baby KNOWS ASL" and it will be a full 40 minutes of them trying to get him to mimic 50 different signs instead of just focusing on one or two main ones. And then a week later we will never see another thing about it.

I think they moved the baby jail upstairs now! Or, are there now two "holding facilities" for Jackson? :rolleyes:

Poor little guy.
They moved it upstairs while the christmas tree was up, saying they would move it back downstairs. I really don't see anything wrong with having it honestly the way it is upstairs. That way they can sit and watch TV and let him play (though I doubt they do that, since they have to be in his face 24/7). Downstairs is ridiculous to have it IMO.

My kids are older and I never used a pen of any kind. Just baby gates on the stairs. Had the Jumperoo to throw them into so I could go to the bathroom or if I was running upstairs to do laundry or something.

Last edited:
Betting we see a full home vlog now of them teaching Jackpot ASL, with the title being "The baby KNOWS ASL" and it will be a full 40 minutes of them trying to get him to mimic 50 different signs instead of just focusing on one or two main ones. And then a week later we will never see another thing about it.
I doubt they’ll ever be consistent enough to teach him any ASL. They can’t commit to anything, and they’ve provided plenty of examples: the podcast, mail, Jenn’s “beauty” channel... I cringe at the thought of them deciding to homeschool him later on down the road. When the stans get even more out of hand, and it becomes unsafe for him to leave the house, T & J would be the worst teachers. Not just because they can’t fully commit to anything, but they’re both dumb as tit. I feel sorry for that poor baby. Hopefully a family member will intervene at some point to make sure he gets better love, care, and attention.

Reactions: 10

Poor little guy.
Solitary and general population 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I doubt they’ll ever be consistent enough to teach him any ASL. They can’t commit to anything, and they’ve provided plenty of examples: the podcast, mail, Jenn’s “beauty” channel... I cringe at the thought of them deciding to homeschool him later on down the road. When the stans get even more out of hand, and it becomes unsafe for him to leave the house, T & J would be the worst teachers. Not just because they can’t fully commit to anything, but they’re both dumb as tit. I feel sorry for that poor baby. Hopefully a family member will intervene at some point to make sure he gets better love, care, and attention.
And the baby lead weaning and the homemade baby food. I am sure there are more examples. And no way in hell they can homeschool him. They can afford private school, so can see them going that route. They aren't as famous as people think they are though and I think he could go to regular old public school with no issues, but they need to be smart and just don't discuss his schooling AT ALL!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.