The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, in fact she seemed to be having trouble replying and typing, so I'm sure reading comprehension was off the list of abilities last night.

It would be so fun to have a zoom room filled with us TTT critics and poor ellen stuck in the middle. Picturing Tim holding up a fake paper "Ellen" mask much like Jane would for her morning video calls on the Jetsons. 🤣

I'm going to out myself here... YEARS ago I was a fan and honestly thought Timbo & Jennbo would have been great parents. I had no idea she was spouting off the infertile story until I asked on one of their videos if they had thought about being parents. TIM replied a very short, to the point, comment stomping on my comment. It read in the same manner Ellen's comments do. Tim is not a conversationalist, nor is this person. Would not surprise me if they are one in the same.
I'm in the camp that Ellen is Tim...he may come off better than Jenn, but he's just as petty

Question...didn't someone say one of Tim's brothers moved to North Carolina and isn't that where Ellen says she's from? I may have those details confused though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Jackson is “bad”...I think he wants some attention. Plus he’s hungry. They give him one little bite and act like that’s enough for him. And what was the deal about he can’t watch much TV until he’s 18 months old? I. Not saying I set my kid in front of a TV all the time, but it is good for when you need to clean or whatever and it keeps them occupied. Might help her clean that nasty house and get those shoes out of the barstool!

Reactions: 7
were they? They had the more expensive beef and the wine pairing too I think.. I didn’t realise it was gifted. How do we know?
It’s in the description, thanking John and partner for the SC

Reactions: 1
It’s in the description, thanking John and partner for the SC
John and partner should have given that crazy generous amount to charity.
Not to two yokels to eat at Victoria and Alberts and then MONETIZE their paid night out on top of it.

Hell, if they would have done it quietly (off camera) and without fanfare and NOT vlogged it, maybe I wouldn't have had that much of an issue with it... maybe...

again, emphasis on maybe. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I am rather clueless when it comes to Socialblade.

It shows the Trackholes subs went up 100% in the last 30 days? I've seen lots of numbers when looking up random YT channels but never 100% in this category. What does that mean? Can someone explain to me how they arrive at that percentage? Or am I just out of it this morning? 🤣

4K 100.0%
SUBSCRIBERS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS

Here's the link-
TheTimTracker's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats
That doesn't seem right!!

So look at this. ResortTV1 started their own message board website, and I just saw this! No way it's them, but how weird that someone is pretending to be them.

1611787348796.png

1611787081240.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Went back to the Video where they were eating grapes in the Bathroom on New Year's Eve and making wishes for 2021. Some of their Travel plans included 1. Going to Japan
2. Going to Disneyland in California, possibly even making it a road trip
3. Visiting the Grand Canyon
4. Going to Canada

If the Trackers are starting to have problems with Jackpot now, good luck with these wishes.
Or if she gets pregnant. Plus there is still a pandemic. Getting on a plane is even more risky than going on a ride. Pair of idiots and liars.

Reactions: 5
Wait did I miss an appearance by the one, the only Jellen last night?!? Figures I tuned out relatively early and missed the action. Was she her typically "pleasant' self?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And now the stans on the FB page are talking about BUYING Jackson to be their very own baby! I've seen and heard it all now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wait did I miss an appearance by the one, the only Jellen last night?!? Figures I tuned out relatively early and missed the action. Was she her typically "pleasant' self?
She was very defensive and accused me of attacking her. This person, whomever Tellen/Jellen may be has no idea what a true attack is as I was excessivly restrained and polite. I just got right to the point.

Yes, the more I look at it, the more likely this is either Jenn or Tim. The style and reasoning behind them doing it fits like a glove.

More fraud to add to their pile of lies. That mountain is behind the door to a room they won't show us.

Reactions: 5
If it is Tim, I could see him using that name, he definitely knows an Ellen 😉

Reactions: 3
She was very defensive and accused me of attacking her. This person, whomever Tellen/Jellen may be has no idea what a true attack is as I was excessivly restrained and polite. I just got right to the point.

Yes, the more I look at it, the more likely this is either Jenn or Tim. The style and reasoning behind them doing it fits like a glove.

More fraud to add to their pile of lies. That mountain is behind the door to a room they won't show us.
What time did this happen at?

What time did this happen at?
It was late, about 1am est.

So look at this. ResortTV1 started their own message board website, and I just saw this! No way it's them, but how weird that someone is pretending to be them.

View attachment 406323
View attachment 406314
Yeah, aside from that not being how either T or J talk, I also don't think they'd be supporting other vloggers. I feel like the slackers have a bit of resentment toward the vloggers that are growing verses their own problems with shrinkage.

Last edited:
It was late, about 1am est.

Yeah, that's not how either T or J work things. I also don't think they'd be supporting other vloggers. I feel like the slackers have a bit of resentment toward the vloggers that are growing verses their own problems with shrinkage.
There is no way a 50/60 (I forget how old she claimed to be) retiree would be up that late to respond. That was either Jenn getting up to nurse or Tim rocking him back to sleep. What morons for not thinking that through.

Reactions: 9
OMG. Becca. Yeah. I used to be in that "official freaky fan group" and Becca drove the tit out of me. I left it a few months in. I couldn't take it anymore. 🤮 Not even for "research" and "recon" purposes.
Same. They are so militant and nuts over there. During the racist video hoopla you couldn't say one word about it, or boom. They were all going on and on about how "young" they were and acted like they were teens at the time. They are delusional imbeciles, and honestly I am sure have 20 accounts they use to comment on the YT videos.

As seen on their vlog today:
1611794026361.png
Yes, thank you SO much, Jen! You are truly God's gift to the Youtube community!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Jackson is “bad”...I think he wants some attention. Plus he’s hungry. They give him one little bite and act like that’s enough for him. And what was the deal about he can’t watch much TV until he’s 18 months old? I. Not saying I set my kid in front of a TV all the time, but it is good for when you need to clean or whatever and it keeps them occupied. Might help her clean that nasty house and get those shoes out of the barstool!
😳 who said Jackson was “bad”?
No, no, no. He appears to be a mellow and sweet little boy.

Unfortunately, he was born to parents (I use that term very lightly) who have screws loose and no common sense. They never pivoted their lives to include a child. And to make that child’s needs and development as their top priority.

Jenn just expects Jackson, at 14 months, to sit quietly strapped into his stroller all day long. And she has the audacity to call him “DEFIANT” when he makes noises cause he wants out and/or is hungry! 🤬

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.