The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he was the guy that posted on their subreddit a while back asking for pictures of Jenn's feet.
Eww.

I don't like to hammer on physical characteristics of people when they have no control over those characteristics, so I'll just leave my "eww" comment directed at that guy.

Reactions: 6
I'm in the camp that Ellen is Tim...he may come off better than Jenn, but he's just as petty

Question...didn't someone say one of Tim's brothers moved to North Carolina and isn't that where Ellen says she's from? I may have those details confused though.

I like the theory that Ellen is Tim. Can I subscribe to your newsletter? We know Tim looks like he is way down on proper sleep and a lot of the nonsense that came from Ellen accounts here was late at night. I can't find any clear connection between Tim and NC though. Jenn's sister pretends she is in NC for her onlyfans but I think that is way too many leaps of logic to make sense.

Reactions: 1
I like the theory that Ellen is Tim. Can I subscribe to your newsletter? We know Tim looks like he is way down on proper sleep and a lot of the nonsense that came from Ellen accounts here was late at night. I can't find any clear connection between Tim and NC though. Jenn's sister pretends she is in NC for her onlyfans but I think that is way too many leaps of logic to make sense.
Yeah, Tim's older brother moved to VA (east of Chesapeake, south of Richmond). FB page states he got a job with the U.S. State Department? (so, from construction to the State Dept? Interesting). Looks like he recently got engaged over the holidays to his laaaady. She's cute.

Reactions: 2
And the baby lead weaning and the homemade baby food. I am sure there are more examples. And no way in hell they can homeschool him. They can afford private school, so can see them going that route. They aren't as famous as people think they are though and I think he could go to regular old public school with no issues, but they need to be smart and just don't discuss his schooling AT ALL!
Academics isn’t the issue.
Jackson will be bullied, taunted and teased constantly by other children due to what they have done/are doing to him. Especially their blasting his face and lack of development on YT.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The only solution, Timothy and Jennifer (since we know you read here) is to take your child off of social media entirely. He is not a prop to be used for views and money. He is also not a replacement dog, which is how you treat him most days. He is a living human being who will one day be an adult hopefully more responsible than either of you. If you cared about him at all you should shield him from the scrutiny he will face by having his whole life broadcasted in public. Stop this now, before it is too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Academics isn’t the issue.
Jackson will be bullied, taunted and teased constantly by other children due to what they have done/are doing to him. Especially their blasting his face and lack of development on YT.
I can see that, as he gets older. When peers come across footage like the live the other day where he was filling his diaper and his parents pointed out over and over that he was pooping and stunk.

The only solution, Timothy and Jennifer (since we know you read here) is to take your child off of social media entirely. He is not a prop to be used for views and money. He is also not a replacement dog, which is how you treat him most days. He is a living human being who will one day be an adult hopefully more responsible than either of you. If you cared about him at all you should shield him from the scrutiny he will face by having his whole life broadcasted in public. Stop this now, before it is too late.
I totally agree! They need to take him off 100%. At least stop talking about him. Maybe show him in tiny clips, but again don't talk about him AT ALL!

Yeah, Tim's older brother moved to VA (east of Chesapeake, south of Richmond). FB page states he got a job with the U.S. State Department? (so, from construction to the State Dept? Interesting). Looks like he recently got engaged over the holidays to his laaaady. She's cute.
His fiance lives and works in the Orlando area though.

• Sad
It's already too late.
This is what our society allows: parents to exploit their children for financial gain and in turn that child grows up with issues that bear back down on society, not to mention their own happiness.

I sincerely hope Jackson has a resilient personality which can laugh all this off, but most likely he's going to hit some very hard times as a teenager and young adult due to all this. Let me spell this out for JENN and TIM as they can't see past the tip of their own noses: we're talking about a teenage Jackson muddling his way through depression and possible suicide attempts with oblivious parents. Now is the time to WAKE UP and work toward a better future.

I seriously am concerned about this family thousands of more times over than I hate on them, and what I do hate boils down to their lack of trying to improve and do their best. They can change all this. I keep hoping they do, which is why I'm here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jennbo has to be satiated first before she can take care of her offspring.
[/QUOTE]

That's my problem with how they eat at restaurants. It makes so much more sense to feed the baby first. Order his food with the appetizer and ask for it to come out early. Cut the chicken into baby sized pieces. Let him feed himself with the chicken. Spoon feed him the mash and the peas/carrots. By the time their food came out, he would either still be eating or full.

Yep, once you have older kids, they mostly hate when you even take a pic of them let alone post it on social media for friends/family to see. Imagine what they would feel like knowing there are videos of you grunt pooping on YouTube with 200K views, farting live, and whatever else comes along that they publish on YT over these years to a million subscribers.

Reactions: 10
His fiance lives and works in the Orlando area though.
Yeah, I see she's from Winter Garden. Maybe she's working from home but up there in VA with him (?) or a lot (unless you know more about her than me or what's posted on FB).

I was looking at her FB page and there's a few engagement pics of them on hers. The engagement from Dec looks like it was in VA, based on how they're dressed and the terrain. She's a pretty lady. He's a silver fox. :)

Reactions: 3
At least Jenn didn’t order another adult plate for Jackson just because she actually wanted to eat it

I don’t have a massive problem with them as parents. They are first timers muddling their way through, I did some stupid things I wouldn’t do now (esp with food). I’ve known much worse parenting, including ones who just didn’t care at all. He seems happy and loving.
However he shouldn’t be filmed and then we wouldn’t know what they were doing. I know it would be very difficult to keep him completely private given what they are doing, but he doesn’t need to be directly filmed and whole episodes about him. They need to rethink their brand entirely.

Reactions: 12
At least Jenn didn’t order another adult plate for Jackson just because she actually wanted to eat it
Well she had to pay for it.

Yeah, I see she's from Winter Garden. Maybe she's working from home but up there in VA with him (?) or a lot (unless you know more about her than me or what's posted on FB).

I was looking at her FB page and there's a few engagement pics of them on hers. The engagement from Dec looks like it was in VA, based on how they're dressed and the terrain. She's a pretty lady. He's a silver fox. :)
Yeah, I did notice that. She works for some place in FL but it could be done virtually.

Last edited:
Jennbo has to be satiated first before she can take care of her offspring.

That's my problem with how they eat at restaurants. It makes so much more sense to feed the baby first. Order his food with the appetizer and ask for it to come out early. Cut the chicken into baby sized pieces. Let him feed himself with the chicken. Spoon feed him the mash and the peas/carrots. By the time their food came out, he would either still be eating or full.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Since we know they read here....guys go to target and buy a pack of the disposable placemats that stick to the table. That way you can give him food at a restaurant and not worry about the mess.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! Since we know they read here....guys go to target and buy a pack of the disposable placemats that stick to the table. That way you can give him food at a restaurant and not worry about the mess.
Aw, those are so cute! Wish they had these for my kids.

1611861216556.png

Reactions: 4
The stans are so obsessed that they are even suggesting ways to keep “the baby” quiet, it’s so sad. He’s making noises for food because the poor soul is hungry and those two ignorant pieces of tit are sat talking away to a camera instead of feeding him. No wonder the poor child screams. He never has a proper meal or a proper meal time, he isn’t allowed to eat the food without it being fed to him and he has to sit and watch the food until those two decide they want to feed him. They really are so selfish. They’ve spent so long in their Tim and Jen bubble of two that they can’t think of anyone else’s needs, including their own child’s.

Reactions: 14
By 10 to 12 months, your baby is likely to be turning into a more accomplished eater. ... Although this can be a challenging stage, it's an important feeding milestone, so encourage your baby to feed himself, either with his fingers or a spoon.

It's so maddening to watch them treat him like an infant. All they have to do is google the above info, I just did even though it's common sense. Do they not research milestones? When ours was little I looked up his age on Babycenter .com every month.

Reactions: 12
Yep, once you have older kids, they mostly hate when you even take a pic of them let alone post it on social media for friends/family to see. Imagine what they would feel like knowing there are videos of you grunt pooping on YouTube with 200K views, farting live, and whatever else comes along that they publish on YT over these years to a million subscribers.
Agree totally. My son was 5 and whenever my husband would try to take a picture of him at the park he was like no daddy... LOL!! Especially if we would take multiple pictures at a time. If we wanted to take more we would tell him ahead of time and then he was okay for awhile.

I wanna teach Jack$on one very important hand sign to use and it's not YouTube appropriate...LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.