The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s messy to feed kids, that’s just life. That’s why they make bibs, mops and washing machines!

both my daughters found so much entertainment in food, not ‘snackies’ but actual food on their high chair. Yes, it would often be dropped on the dog, fed to the dog or the dog would grab it from their hand hanging over the side thinking it was being given 🤣

but we have such lovely memories and pictures of this stage in their lives.I feel sorry for Tim and Jenn actually that they aren’t making the most of this cute, amazing stage. It goes so so fast and before they know it, he’ll be in school all day and they won’t get these times back.

Reactions: 6
Do they not research milestones? When ours was little I looked up his age on Babycenter .com every month.
They don't research milestones because for the first, I don't know, 7 months, they thought milestone meant birthday. Thus them singing Happy Milestone to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
By 10 to 12 months, your baby is likely to be turning into a more accomplished eater. ... Although this can be a challenging stage, it's an important feeding milestone, so encourage your baby to feed himself, either with his fingers or a spoon.

It's so maddening to watch them treat him like an infant. All they have to do is google the above info, I just did even though it's common sense. Do they not research milestones? When ours was little I looked up his age on Babycenter .com every month.
Good pediatricians check in with mom or dad (not both) regarding the developmental milestones. They check the baby's mouth, ears, eyes, gait, hand manipulation, height, weight and all the immunizations that have been or need to be done.

What do we want to bet that if they took Jackson to his 12 month appointment the two of them stood in the room pretending to be the best parents in the world, irritating and distracting the doc from what had to be done and they didn't get any insight in regards to J's development.

Back to Tim saying he knows he shouldn't feed Jackson when he calls for food: he's a baby, not a dog! When a dog barks we're not to give in and treat them which reinforces the bad behavior. Jackson is human, a hungry human. There is no negative to feeding your kid. Making sounds is what kids do, we were all little kids, or does he forget being little?

Reactions: 10
Good pediatricians check in with mom or dad (not both) regarding the developmental milestones. They check the baby's mouth, ears, eyes, gait, hand manipulation, height, weight and all the immunizations that have been or need to be done.

What do we want to bet that if they took Jackson to his 12 month appointment the two of them stood in the room pretending to be the best parents in the world, irritating and distracting the doc from what had to be done and they didn't get any insight in regards to J's development.

Back to Tim saying he knows he shouldn't feed Jackson when he calls for food: he's a baby, not a dog! When a dog barks we're not to give in and treat them which reinforces the bad behavior. Jackson is human, a hungry human. There is no negative to feeding your kid. Making sounds is what kids do, we were all little kids, or does he forget being little?
It’s just pure disbelief isn’t it? In my eyes, a child asking for food, or making noises for food or grabbing at food is never showing bad behaviour. It’s a natural instinct to want food, the poor child is hungry, how does he expect him to act? I would never punish a child for wanting food, nor would I ever deny them of food either. They’re going to cause him serious issues with food. I’m just so shocked.

Reactions: 8
Agree totally. My son was 5 and whenever my husband would try to take a picture of him at the park he was like no daddy... LOL!! Especially if we would take multiple pictures at a time. If we wanted to take more we would tell him ahead of time and then he was okay for awhile.

I wanna teach Jack$on one very important hand sign to use and it's not YouTube appropriate...LOL!!
Petey K.
You had the perfect picture of Jackson from last fall.

Do you think you can find it and post again?
Jackson was in his stroller with his fingers in his mouth. The middle one was extended.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s just pure disbelief isn’t it? In my eyes, a child asking for food, or making noises for food or grabbing at food is never showing bad behaviour. It’s a natural instinct to want food, the poor child is hungry, how does he expect him to act? I would never punish a child for wanting food, nor would I ever deny them of food either. They’re going to cause him serious issues with food. I’m just so shocked.
So I found that point at which Tim said feeding him was probably the wrong thing to do when he makes noise, thankfully he fed him anyway and was not worried. It's the stans who are the problem. And why would Tim have even entertained the idea that it was wrong?

Reactions: 1
Tim and or Jenn it seems at this point it is established you read here. Can you please tell us why Jenn has to be in every video?

All the concerns expressed here could be easily resolved by just having Jenn and Jackson stay home most of the time. Oh and maybe you get some peers and discuss parenting and development with them.

One last thing, Tim just a reminder your safe word is still bazinga.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I found that point at which Tim said feeding him was probably the wrong thing to do when he makes noise, thankfully he fed him anyway and was not worried. It's the stans who are the problem. And why would Tim have even entertained the idea that it was wrong?
I don’t even know. These two just really don’t have a clue about how to look after their child. If they were a poor couple in social housing, there would have been an intervention by now.

Reactions: 3
Tim and or Jenn it seems at this point it is established you read here. Can you please tell us why Jenn has to be in every video?

All the concerns expressed here could be easily resolved by just having Jenn and Jackson stay home most of the time. Oh and maybe you get some peers and discuss parenting and development with them.

I agree. Jackson should NOT be out and about, not with the new variant of COVID hitting. We still have no clue what this virus is doing to us in the long run (my daughter still cannot breathe properly and she had it back in March of last year.)

Jenn needs to sit down and learn some skills that can take the channel into the future. Start with story telling and developing a modernized style for the channel. Enough with the cut/paste/don't even review what was said bit. Learn and grow.

I don’t even know. These two just really don’t have a clue about how to look after their child. If they were a poor couple in social housing, there would have been an intervention by now.
The only thing I could think of is they really do treat him like a dog. It's like they're training him to sit and wait for food, quietly without any begging as if he was a puppy.

Reactions: 3
After watching their latest video, I feel like getting hold of Tim and shoving a banana into both of his holes, the piece of tit. He grabs Jackson way too aggressively.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

My god, if he ever said that on a video it would be the greatest thing he's ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HOME VLOG TIME!

Tim starts off the video complaining that Jack$on didn't have a good night because of teething and because of that he didn't get much sleep...meanwhile Jenn looks super refreshed.

Prosperity Pig finally dropped dead, so now he has to take the pig and litter by throwing it into a lake.

Tim actually remembered to take out the toothpicks and the aluminum foil tail.

They cut and they are back home, and ohh boy is the kitchen/dining room still a mess.

Tim tells us Jack$on is upset because he's strapped in his chair.

Funny how they make Jackpot put real clothes on, but Jenn is allowed to saunter around the house in her robe and frumpy ass coat thing.

They also got their Meal Subscription Kit...Jenn said it was the easiest way to have food in the house...yet they tend to have nothing in the house because adulting is hard.

Jenn tells us she loves feta cheese...no shocker there, salty witch loves salty cheese.

Jenn curated this menu when it was cold out, but apparently now it's warm out so she's upset with her choices at the moment.

Jack$on is allowed to eat a PBJ Uncrustable ALL BY HIMSELF.

Tim making fun of the fact Disney calls Uncrustables a healthy option for kids.

Tim complains how Jackpot will sometimes eat all the food, or just a portion of the food. He expects that the food they give Jack$on would all be eaten in one sitting.

At 5:20 Jackpot is fed up with Timbo trying to feed him.

Tim then yells at Jenn for letting Jackpot touch the camera cord with his dirty hands.

Tim tells us they are "teaching" Jackpot how to use utensils.

At like 6:18 TIm forcefully tries to shove the banana into Jack$ons mouth.

1611869836471.png

Tim's face says it all.

Jenn tells us the best way to reheat pizza is in a cast iron skillet....I

1611869898665.png

Funny, I thought the best way was chopped up into little pieces and mixed into scrambled eggs?

Dim and Jackpot are going to go outside to "play" as Jenn edits the vlog.

Funny....though Jenn is outside with them playing....I thought she was supposed to be editing?

Jenn wants to send a video of Jack$on playing with his bubble lawnmower to Tim's Mom...the same woman she called a fat cow and wanted to cut out of her life.

Their lawn looks like trash...it looks more like clovers than legit grass.

We get like 4 minutes of Jackpot playing with bubbles...

NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE JENNBO COOKING SHOW!

She's making a Japanese Style Rice Bowl with Beef.

Tim tells us Jack$on REFUSED TO TAKE A NAP

To quote Jenn "DEFIANT!"

Jack$on get some sad steamed veggies, and some Publix deli turkey.

Jenn almost used the wrong sauce packet for the recipe haha.

Jenn likes the meal kits because she says it makes her feel more confident with her cooking skills.

Once again they leave in footage from like 30 seconds ago that is made redundant 30 seconds later.

JUMP CUT

It's the next day, Jackpot is eating turkey with his baby fork.

Nothing better than Jackpot ignoring Timbo trying to make him eat with a fork as he eats with his other hand.

THEY ARE GOING ON ANOTHER GOD DAMN STAYCATION!

Jenn teases they've never stayed at this resort, but they toured it.

Jenn strokes Tim's ego about his resort tour series...you know the one where he would creepily vlog people in pool areas.

They tease their future vlog as Tim says it was THE BEST DAY EVER!

WTF IT'S THURSDAY WHY ARE THEY DOING TIME TO HELP?

WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO KEEP TO THE GUIDELINES THEY LAID OUT?

Where will their Staycation be? Disney? Universal?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
OMG Imagine posting on your youtube channel that gets thousands of views that the gift grandma got Jackson is FLIMSY.

You might as well just call her cheap.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Jen is such a witch and Tim is a passive aggressive nut job. They make a great pair.

maybe they want to do some research on child development? It’s perfectly normal for children to be “defiant” at this age. Although I don’t choose to call it defiant, I call it, figuring out who they are, learning independence and learning how to assert themselves. NORMAL HUMAN BEHAVIOUR.

Reactions: 5
Tim starts off the video complaining that Jack$on didn't have a good night because of teething and because of that he didn't get much sleep...meanwhile Jenn looks super refreshed.
I just want to point out the timing of Tim's night of not much sleep seems to line up with the last Ellen sighting we had on this thread based on the Instagram story about the pig into the lake being the day after said sighting.

I just want to point out the timing of Tim's night of not much sleep seems to line up with the last Ellen sighting we had on this thread based on the Instagram story about the pig into the lake being the day after said sighting.
I noticed that too.
Hmm, 'tis quite Tellen.

1611871583006.png

Are they still using the term staycation, or is that us? Because their day to day life is a staycation.
These other trips are just splurging on themselves and rubbing their dirty diapers in the faces of their fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Latest video, Jackpot finally started to feed himself. They're definitely reading this forum lol.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.