The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, the SC they couldn't give back even though they tried.
The SC that specifically TOLD them to go to V&A to eat dinner with the money. :rolleyes:

I would feel so awkward doing that with someone's money. Someone I didn't know that just sent it as a SC. I'd have to give it to charity - and publicly show that I was doing just that. I couldn't live with myself. That's not tooting horns; that's just me. I'd feel so weird.
If I had $700 to eat at Victoria and Alberts I’d take myself there. Not gift these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was the gist of what "Ellen" said?
It was a bunch of nothing, not worth repeating even if I could recall it all.
The point to note was that whomever it was (Jellen/Tellen or Ellen), they had no business being here or near a keyboard for that matter. They were a mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was very defensive and accused me of attacking her. This person, whomever Tellen/Jellen may be has no idea what a true attack is as I was excessivly restrained and polite. I just got right to the point.

Yes, the more I look at it, the more likely this is either Jenn or Tim. The style and reasoning behind them doing it fits like a glove.

More fraud to add to their pile of lies. That mountain is behind the door to a room they won't show us.
I do believe that you were very restrained. They came out attacking at full speed and half the stuff they said made no sense. LOL!!

Reactions: 7
It was a bunch of nothing, not worth repeating even if I could recall it all.
The point to note was that whomever it was (Jellen/Tellen or Ellen), they had no business being here or near a keyboard for that matter. They were a mess.
It seemed they were looking for a fight.

Reactions: 4
Even my husband commented how crappy Tim was at the ending of their Colorful Cuisine video. What an attitude the two of them had the whole video about the food. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO EAT IT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In today’s blog after eating at Homecoming, Tim says they are “exceptionally full” then proceeds to eat dessert, more dessert, and more dessert.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
did these assholes really just say that when jackson cries( because he is hungry) and them responding to it is wrong??? WHAT

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
did these assholes really just say that when jackson cries( because he is hungry) and them responding to it is wrong??? WHAT
I literally just got to that part and immediately clicked over here to see if anyone else commented on it.

Yes, Tim. Responding to your hungry child is so wrong. Just let him sit there and cry while you guys stuff your faces.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That’s how it sounded to me. He got their attention and wanted dole whip so they gave it to him. Tim then said it was probably bad to respond to him by feeding him?! WTF.

Other thing that popped out to me was when they were at Homecomin’ and she picked up the CONTACTLESS menu QR code sign to show everyone. Defeating the purpose. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Other than that I’m super grossed out by Jen picking up the Wanda Vision cake piece with her hand and eating it like that. Fork. Please. 🐷

Reactions: 6
I think they've been reading the boards and Tim was referring to them feeding Jackson instead of him feeding himself. I noticed after he said "I know we're not supposed to be doing that but oh well!" Jenn laughed and the scene cut away.

Reactions: 8
😳 who said Jackson was “bad”?
No, no, no. He appears to be a mellow and sweet little boy.

Unfortunately, he was born to parents (I use that term very lightly) who have screws loose and no common sense. They never pivoted their lives to include a child. And to make that child’s needs and development as their top priority.

Jenn just expects Jackson, at 14 months, to sit quietly strapped into his stroller all day long. And she has the audacity to call him “DEFIANT” when he makes noises cause he wants out and/or is hungry! 🤬
tommytomtom made a comment about Jackson being bad and whining in the background.

Reactions: 1
Lots of comments on today’s video about Jackson whining for food and how they need to put a stop to it by teaching him to sign instead or teach him the words to say.

and does anyone else hate Jenn’s hands? Something is weird about them. Ugly IMO. I seriously can’t stand them when they show them up close. They are as bad as that mouth

Reactions: 4
Lots of comments on today’s video about Jackson whining for food and how they need to put a stop to it by teaching him to sign instead or teach him the words to say.
Is teaching kids to sign instead of vocalizing the in thing in parenting these days? That doesn't sound right.

These people must not have kids. All little children whine, doesn't have to be for food, could be exhaustion, heat, cold, boredom. Bolstering the Slacker's ignorance by telling them to ignore it further by making it go away (teach him to sign!) is only going to mess the little guy up even more. Already he's going to grow up paranoid that he'll get a spot on his shirt. Already he's been taught that he "can't do that" and must sit like a lump and wait for others to do what he needs.

Sure, teach your kid the basics of ASL, it might come in handy. Don't teach him to sign becuase his voice bothers you.

Reactions: 9
Knowing that this would be another Video of the Slackers stuffing their faces with food. I wanted to count how many times they would say the word DELICIOUS .Between the two of them it was either 16 or 17 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Knowing that this would be another Video of the Slackers stuffing their faces with food. I wanted to count how many times they would say the word DELICIOUS .Between the two of them it was either 16 or 17 times.
When we overuse phrases, it tends to lose meaning for the listener. In their case "Delicious" has changed from "Wow, I really think this is the best damn slice of Pizza I've ever had" to Molly's "Meh" (See her review of PizzaRizzo ;) ).

Hey Jenn:
1611810609930.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is teaching kids to sign instead of vocalizing the in thing in parenting these days? That doesn't sound right.

These people must not have kids. All little children whine, doesn't have to be for food, it could be exhaustion, heat, cold, boredom. Bolstering the Slacker's ignorance by telling them to ignore it further by making it go away (teach him to sign!) is only going to mess the little guy up even more. Already he's going to grow up paranoid that he'll get a spot on his shirt. Already he's been taught that he "can't do that" and must sit like a lump and wait for others to do what he needs.

Sure, teach your kid the basics of ASL, it might come in handy. Don't teach him to sign becuase his voice bothers you.
Teaching kids to sign is great when they can’t vocalize yet. At Jackson’s age he can learn both. Problem is that T&J won’t take the time to work with him on words or signs. Let alone both.

Jackson learned to walk despite being caged in his prison. Now that he is mobile I hope he causes lots of havoc for them.

It breaks my heart to see his arms glued to his sides when food is around cause he knows that if he reaches for it he won’t get any.

All little children whine, doesn't have to be for food it could be exhaustion, heat, cold, boredom”

This is how Jackson is trying to communicate. T&J are just too obvious and self centered to listen.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The poor child whines because he knows it’s the only way these two will pay attention as it interrupts their filming.

Reactions: 14
As seen on their vlog today: View attachment 406464Yes, thank you SO much, Jen! You are truly God's gift to the Youtube community
Several people agreed with this comment.Face it more people like and admire this couple than dislike them.They can easily discredit the few who dilike them to disgruntled ,jealous viewers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.