The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interested in a thread for this guy... he is so strange. I’ve never watched him only the FRE videos of him!
Oh - I just realized I wrote he "worked for the government in MD."

I didn't mean that. I meant to write that he worked for the federal government in D.C. while living in MD. Oops!

He is such a trainwreck! :LOL:

Reactions: 3
They are going to have to make a decision soon about dragging Jackson to the parks everyday and trying to film. They've been lucky so far that he was easy and content to just chill in his stroller. Thats not the case anymore and Jenn let it slip in the last Epcot video shes not happy he doesn't want to sit in his stroller all day.

They can't talk to the camera anymore without Jackson whining and making noise in the background making their product difficult to watch. He seems especially bad anytime its Jenns turn to eat and talk. As soon as she starts to film he starts whining everytime now. The last few videos Tim has to take Jackson away so she can film in peace. Its only going to get worse the older he gets. They won't be able to film around him at all at the parks soon.

Reactions: 12
Oh - I just realized I wrote he "worked for the government in MD."

I didn't mean that. I meant to write that he worked for the federal government in D.C. while living in MD. Oops!

He is such a trainwreck! :LOL:
Yeah I watched MK for a couple weeks including going back and watching old videos before it clicked that something wasn’t right....then I found gg and a lot of things made sense

Reactions: 6
The more I think about it, the more it does make sense that Ellen is Tiffany Ann since Tiffany Ann suddenly went quiet as soon as Ellen turned up. Plus she hits all the same weird ass beats as the super wannabe mod does.

One more thing I've been thinking about, are we absolutely sure Disney kicked them off the pressers? I am not so sure. I just think Disney hasn't had any events to cover and they aren't necessarily kicked off the lists like y'all think they are.

Reactions: 4
They are going to have to make a decision soon about dragging Jackson to the parks everyday and trying to film. They've been lucky so far that he was easy and content to just chill in his stroller. Thats not the case anymore and Jenn let it slip in the last Epcot video shes not happy he doesn't want to sit in his stroller all day.

They can't talk to the camera anymore without Jackson whining and making noise in the background making their product difficult to watch. He seems especially bad anytime its Jenns turn to eat and talk. As soon as she starts to film he starts whining everytime now. The last few videos Tim has to take Jackson away so she can film in peace. Its only going to get worse the older he gets. They won't be able to film around him at all at the parks soon.
Exactly. Which is why they never should have showed him in the first place. Kept him private and their family stuff private (i.e. diaper blowouts, etc.) instead of using him as a prop for $$$.

If they would have kept him out of the videos, Tim would have been able to go off and film alone and there'd likely be [slightly] more productive vlogs as the result. She'd stay home with Jackson and be a SAHM.

They could also still have done home vlogs but just not feature Jackson's face. It could be done. If anything, they could have continued to push for their son's privacy since he has zero say in being or not being in vlogs. And the stans would have likely whined but understood and would have moved on.

Instead though, they've created a monster (and by monster, I don't mean Jackson; I mean filming strategy) and it's going to be interesting as he ages and especially as he goes through the terrible twos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The more I think about it, the more it does make sense that Ellen is Tiffany Ann since Tiffany Ann suddenly went quiet as soon as Ellen turned up. Plus she hits all the same weird ass beats as the super wannabe mod does.

One more thing I've been thinking about, are we absolutely sure Disney kicked them off the pressers? I am not so sure. I just think Disney hasn't had any events to cover and they aren't necessarily kicked off the lists like y'all think they are.
There have been other vloggers invited out for merchandise promos/demos and the Slackers haven't been included at all.

One of the bigger events was the AP Pop Up Shop at Epcot. I know PagingMrMorrow, Super Enthused, PrinceCharming all were invited before the park opened and given a giftcard to buy whatever they want there.

Last edited:
There have been other vloggers invited out for merchandise promos/demos and the Slackers haven't been included at all.

One of the bigger events was the AP Pop Up Shop at Epcot. I know PagingMrMorrow, Super Enthused, PrinceCharming all were invited before the park opened and given a giftcard to buy whatever they want there.
Yeah, I think even our recently mentioned Michael Kay (as well as WDW and SE) got an invite to some merch thing they were holding at the Crystal Palace quite a few months ago (but still during the pandemic) and the Trackers never mentioned it. They got free stuff out of it too so you KNOW the Trackers would have flexed that if they were invited. :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Looking at how the number of comments under a video is one part of the YouTube algorithm to bump videos for recommendation to non-subscribers. This needs to change.

I think YT needs to modify their method a bit and count only one comment made by each person (not the multiples we see some Jellen/Tellen people make, and when shadow banning, do not count those comments, but rather since truly offensive people would be blocked outright, shadow banning earns two comments UNcounted for every shadow banned comment made, also restricted to one count per person of course.

Last edited:
so did Jellen delete her comments here? I swore I saw them before I went to bed last night and now they have magically disappeared.... I was gonna comment on them and now, poof, they are gone.... hmmmmm

Apparently Jenn used the word “DEFIANT”.
How can a now 14 month old be that?

Hint: maybe Jackson should be at home learning and discovering. Not be strapped in a stroller all day going through theme parks on a regular basis. While being ignored and/or off to the side out of video frame.

Maybe if Jackson’s happiness, development and growth were Jenn’s first priority she wouldn’t shade him publicly calling him “defiant”.

But, a last, he is Armani and Bandit’s replacement in her eyes. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Yup, I was correct. Anyone could have predicted what I said. Pufffff.................The comment made by Gretchen has been deleted. I thought that The Trackers have "thick skin". Well apparently not thick enough.
Thick skin, no
Thick asses, yes

• Haha
so did Jellen delete her comments here? I swore I saw them before I went to bed last night and now they have magically disappeared.... I was gonna comment on them and now, poof, they are gone.... hmmmmm
She and I had a discussion, I was trying to decipher if this was the same person who was about before or not... seems it was, but she contradicted something she had said before at one point.

Someone must have reported her for creating multiple accounts and our admin here zapped her off this plane of existence. (Shout out to our admin! she is a curious person, but not worth turning our threads into an about-her thing.)

Anyway.. she's gone to the abyss, but never too far away, just look for her on those TTT videos, she's sure to be there defending their gluttonous eating, finger licking, dirty habits and borderline abuse of their son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
as
She and I had a discussion, I was trying to decipher if this was the same person who was about before or not... seems it was, but she contradicted something she had said before at one point.

Someone must have reported her for creating multiple accounts and our admin here zapped her off this plane of existence. (Shout out to our admin! she is a curious person, but not worth turning our threads into an about-her thing.)

Anyway.. she's gone to the abyss, but never too far away, just look for her on those TTT videos, she's sure to be there defending their gluttonous eating, finger licking, dirty habits and borderline abuse of their son.

Dang I go to bed early and miss all the good stuff! Did she mention either my offer to donate to charity or @Granite dog offer to meat her in NC and buy her a sandwich?

• Haha
So this stan tries to post on the FB page and then reposts, which I see nothing wrong with AT ALL! Well, other than who gives a rats behind about your rug being JUST like the one that was in a house that the Trackers visited, but look at Becca's reply. So freaking petty! Everything Becca posts is childish.

Courtney Mea
The Official Fan Group of TheTimTracker on YouTube

Since my last post got denied I guess I will give more info. We had to get a rug for our new house. So my husband and I after many vetos finally agreed on one. I wasn’t sure why I liked it but I did. And then finally it hit me. It is the same rug from the Star Wars house they went too!

Becca Ramirez

Hey y’all for context, the original post just asked if anyone found the rug familiar and didn’t have the picture of the Star Wars house. OP makes it seem like we just declined it for no reason.

• Haha
  • Wow
Dang I go to bed early and miss all the good stuff! Did she mention either my offer to donate to charity or @Granite dog offer to meat her in NC and buy her a sandwich?
Oh no, in fact she seemed to be having trouble replying and typing, so I'm sure reading comprehension was off the list of abilities last night.

It would be so fun to have a zoom room filled with us TTT critics and poor ellen stuck in the middle. Picturing Tim holding up a fake paper "Ellen" mask much like Jane would for her morning video calls on the Jetsons. 🤣

I'm going to out myself here... YEARS ago I was a fan and honestly thought Timbo & Jennbo would have been great parents. I had no idea she was spouting off the infertile story until I asked on one of their videos if they had thought about being parents. TIM replied a very short, to the point, comment stomping on my comment. It read in the same manner Ellen's comments do. Tim is not a conversationalist, nor is this person. Would not surprise me if they are one in the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Went back to the Video where they were eating grapes in the Bathroom on New Year's Eve and making wishes for 2021. Some of their Travel plans included 1. Going to Japan
2. Going to Disneyland in California, possibly even making it a road trip
3. Visiting the Grand Canyon
4. Going to Canada

If the Trackers are starting to have problems with Jackpot now, good luck with these wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Man, she keeps coming back? And she says that WE are the ones obsessed with HER? Sounds like she's pretty obsessed with us.

Hey, Ellen, maybe if you weren't such a blatant and constant kiss-ass and smartass (or fake = Jenn), your presence in the comments section wouldn't be as noticeable and you'd fly under everyone's radar.

But you make yourself SO OBVIOUS.

It would be so fun to have a zoom room filled with us TTT critics and poor ellen stuck in the middle. Picturing Tim holding up a fake paper "Ellen" mask much like Jane would for her morning video calls on the Jetsons. 🤣
I so want to see that Ellen mask. I can picture it now!!! 🤣

So this stan tries to post on the FB page and then reposts, which I see nothing wrong with AT ALL! Well, other than who gives a rats behind about your rug being JUST like the one that was in a house that the Trackers visited, but look at Becca's reply. So freaking petty! Everything Becca posts is childish.

Courtney Mea
The Official Fan Group of TheTimTracker on YouTube

Since my last post got denied I guess I will give more info. We had to get a rug for our new house. So my husband and I after many vetos finally agreed on one. I wasn’t sure why I liked it but I did. And then finally it hit me. It is the same rug from the Star Wars house they went too!

Becca Ramirez

Hey y’all for context, the original post just asked if anyone found the rug familiar and didn’t have the picture of the Star Wars house. OP makes it seem like we just declined it for no reason.

OMG. Becca. Yeah. I used to be in that "official freaky fan group" and Becca drove the tit out of me. I left it a few months in. I couldn't take it anymore. 🤮 Not even for "research" and "recon" purposes.

Yes. They used to do superchats. Including one time where they acted likey the couldn't figure out how to turn OFF superchats and were begging people not to send superchats (wink, wink) :LOL:
Don’t forget they were gifted a $700 + dinner at Victoria and Alberts via a superchat!!

• Sick
Don’t forget they were gifted a $700 + dinner at Victoria and Alberts via a superchat!!
Oh yes, the SC they couldn't give back even though they tried.
The SC that specifically TOLD them to go to V&A to eat dinner with the money. :rolleyes:

I would feel so awkward doing that with someone's money. Someone I didn't know that just sent it as a SC. I'd have to give it to charity - and publicly show that I was doing just that. I couldn't live with myself. That's not tooting horns; that's just me. I'd feel so weird.

were they? They had the more expensive beef and the wine pairing too I think.. I didn’t realise it was gifted. How do we know?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.