The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So based on their gift/reward mindset J$ will be getting a push present.

Reactions: 13
You know what’s crazy to think about is she was on Guardians of the Galaxy when she finally got knocked up. How did you not know for 3 months you didn’t get a cycle?
Didn’t Guardians open in May? Didn’t they say she was only about eight weeks pregnant in their announcement video? Did I miss them correcting that?

Reactions: 7
Tim Tracker #90 - Oops, I got the chicken on the wrong foot and sunk my channel

Reactions: 30
See, that explanation makes perfect sense...in anyone else but Dim. Last I checked, he was a former lifeguard and wannabe marine preservationist, right? I guess there's a water theme going on but he's hardly in the Navy. Reminds me of all that discourse around Shades of Green.

Reactions: 12
“Intergalactic cephalopod” nearly made me piss myself laughing

Reactions: 15
Well after you’ve stay Concierge in a Roy suite everything else is just tiny and peasant like.

Reactions: 6
The Tim Tracker #90 When your wish is on the Wish and your wishes fall far, then your views go plop into the ocean!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Guardians open in May? Didn’t they say she was only about eight weeks pregnant in their announcement video? Did I miss them correcting that?
I think they actually have a hard time remembering when j$ birthday is, Tim didn’t even remember how far away Saturday was when he had COVID (I’ll say that’s a stretch because it was a lie to get back into the park faster), this date is probably a lie and the baby will pop out in January/February and it will be “omg look at my 15lb piglet that came four months early”

edit: I meant to comment that they have a really hard time with dates

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@Saul's Gal and @Firefly03-K64 win the prize!
Tim thinks that he’s worthy to be a sailor.

Here is the video explaining all his tattoos.

Tim: “You should do the best that you should do!”
(when referring to his band day wrist tattoo,
“This is what you live for”)
What happened there, Timmy boy?
Right now you pontificate massive crap out of both ends!

Reactions: 7
The ship going down and Dim zooms into his toothless smile all, 'WEEEEEEEEE. WAHOOOOOOO. WEYHEYYYYYY. blubblubblub.'

Reactions: 16
Might be because it very closely resembles the entrance to Jenns secret tunnel.
I was going to say…maybe it’s JennyDumpsterAss’s true form because she’s obviously not from this planet and clearly not from a planet with superior intelligence

Reactions: 9
It seems really early for a gender reveal, but I can’t believe they didn’t want to do an announcement aboard the Wish.
I’m wondering if she did the genetic screening plus gender since she’s almost 40. You can have one at 10 weeks and you find out after about a week or so.

Reactions: 8
They duplicated the pregnancy announcement doing it from their bedroom. It won't surprise me if they do another Magic Kingdom gender reveal.

Reactions: 11
It’s been over 48 hours since they returned home from the Wish cruise.

Wish vlog, Day 1 is still MIA!

I’m wondering if she did the genetic screening plus gender since she’s almost 40. You can have one at 10 weeks and you find out after about a week or so.
Do you think this factored into the video delay?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.