The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the pictures Jenn posted on IG and the pictures stans posted in the FB group, it looks like they never left Main Street during MNSSHP other than one trip over by Country Bears? I can't wait to see how their vlog of the first night goes when they post it next week.

In better news, seeing everyone post from MK last night made me nostalgic for the Halloween party, so I bought tickets for my family to go in September. I didn't really want to go until I saw what a great time the other vloggers I follow were having (been unhappy with Disney for a while and even considering not renewing our passes when they expire in October).

Reactions: 14
I'm no prude, but I'd be mortified to have my boobs half spilling out like that... at Magic Kingdom of all places. 🤦‍♀️

1660424797908.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m all for a good pair of breasts, anywhere.…those just are not it. The love of my life tends to show some cleavage in the summer…she looks adorable…but above those are all dilapidated and weird. That’s the difference of “say those look nice”, to “put those nasty things away”.

Reminds me of bread dough that didn’t rise correctly…this may not be normal.

FD87D58E-496A-4ED1-B6E3-6BD5195A2D2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Went to Hallmark today and had to grab these cards.

20220813_173132.jpg
20220813_173126.jpg

20 bucks for 4 pop up cards in the LovePop style seemed super reasonable to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, I imagined during the castle show that she saw Kitra recording live on her phone to IG nearby and had to compete and pull people in to her IG by posting her stories immediately as it was going on showing the exact same things Kitra was recording. 😂
Jenn is totally PB&J (petty, bitter, jealous)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, when the Country Bears were out on the sidewalk, she did say some sing-songy comment about how they are never out there like that and she was all excited. 🙄🥴

Also, I imagined during the castle show that she saw Kitra recording live on her phone to IG nearby and had to compete and pull people in to her IG by posting her stories immediately as it was going on showing the exact same things Kitra was recording. 😂

Will be interesting to see OA's vlog compared to the Trackers'.
OA's vlog will be light years better, of that I have zero doubt.

Reactions: 6
Does she do this so Tim stares at her and not other chicks in tank tops or something? She should just strap two hot dogs to her chest instead.
I’m not psychologist, but I think it’s simpler.
1. She’s actually proud of them, why else would she show them off? Same as most guys I’ve ever known that lift…gotta let everyone see those pythons.
2. She’s subconsciously trying to prove she still has sex appeal after one birth and being pregnant. Which really is only for herself mentally.

I mean…I know how that is. I had some surgery done myself and now it’s 2 1/2 inches.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In Adam's video he teased them for getting two hot dogs. I giggled. Jenn says she is so nauseous but she ordered a really gross looking hot dog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Incidentally, may we please have a thread for Ordinary Adventures here? I know they're pretty well liked, so there won't be much to snark on, but I really want the tea on Peter selling his /Film website.
I don’t think many people like them….

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't mind her, but him? Creep of the highest degree!
OT-
Honestly, I really like Kitra. Not a stan, they are just vloggers like all the others, but I like her for multiple reasons that have nothing to do with just being at Disney parks filming.

She is admittedly an introvert and said previously she is very shy and had to learn how to get comfortable with that. She also has acknowledged and discussed putting on weight and how she saw herself in recent vlogs and was not happy about what she saw. It takes humility and guts to say those things, so I give her props for it. Jenn would never.

I don't know anything else about her (and Peter creeps me out for some reason most of the time) but she seems like a genuine person. I also think her video editing is really good. She could probably get a job as an editor anywhere because she has talent. She has real skills besides just stuffing in food in parks and throwing together some trash video of it...ahem. 😏

Reactions: 22
In Adam's video he teased them for getting two hot dogs. I giggled. Jenn says she is so nauseous but she ordered a really gross looking hot dog.
The last thing I feel like eating when I feel like I'm on the verge of vomiting is a hot dog, especially one loaded with extra tit. I'm beginning to think she seriously doesn't know what "nauseous" means (and my English teacher from my high school days would be the first to tell her she probably means to use 'nauseated' instead anyway). I mean, she is correct in saying that she's a nauseous person because she causes nausea for those of us who have to look at her.

"I'm so 'nauseous' but I'm gonna paint my eyebrows in and gonna show up in my finest nightgown and show off my only lace bra that doesn't have holes in it! And I'm gonna stick around for 6 hours till late at night in this humid muck to watch fireworks and a parade! Did I mention I'm nauseous?? I'm also gonna stuff a peanut butter churro down my throat too! And enjoy a SPICY buffalo chicken pop tart! Because when I think "nausea", I think, "you know what'd go great with that? Processed meat, a whole lot of sugar and more meat, but make it spicy!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't mind Kitra, but Peter just rubs me the wrong way. The way he kept shoving the camera into Kitras face when she broke her ankle was absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 20
I don't mind Kitra, but Peter just rubs me the wrong way. The way he kept shoving the camera into Kitras face when she broke her ankle was absolutely disgusting.
I stopped watching when I saw they were begging for money during their live streams. I guess they also have a pateron? Peter is already wealthy from his website. There is no need for them to be this greedy. The youtube revenue should be enough.

• Sick
OT-
Honestly, I really like Kitra. Not a stan, they are just vloggers like all the others, but I like her for multiple reasons that have nothing to do with just being at Disney parks filming.

She is admittedly an introvert and said previously she is very shy and had to learn how to get comfortable with that. She also has acknowledged and discussed putting on weight and how she saw herself in recent vlogs and was not happy about what she saw. It takes humility and guts to say those things, so I give her props for it. Jenn would never.

I don't know anything else about her (and Peter creeps me out for some reason most of the time) but she seems like a genuine person. I also think her video editing is really good. She could probably get a job as an editor anywhere because she has talent. She has real skills besides just stuffing in food in parks and throwing together some trash video of it...ahem. 😏
I don't believe for a second she's an introvert, but I do like her. She's discussed weight gain more than just recently, so she's been up front about that. (And it far predates breaking her ankle.)

When they go places, they actually do things, unlike the Slackers. I still maintain one of the funniest things I've seen on YouTube is when they drank hot sauce (chili pepper water) in Hawai'i thinking it was a drink.

And their vlogs are lightyears better than the Slackers.

On the other hand, they do superchats which is really just panhandling. And I'm not sure what Patreons get for their dollars, apart from shout-outs during vlogs. And, my god, they drink like fishes.

Yeah, Peter is creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Guys, we should be prepared for a possible live stream. I am guessing Jenn is trying to get their MNSSHP "vid" out, but she did say another live this weekend, so maybe Sunday. We know how well they stick to what they say. 😂

The next live is going to be a tit show of stans asking the same 5 questions about the pregnancy..."
New cravings/wive's tales remarks; will the new baby be in the logo; when will they start the nursery; how is Jenn coping with all her hard work while being pregnant 💩; will they find out the gender soon. 🥴🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Stans of all these vloggers are strange and need some serious therapy. PMM vlog he met a couple who the guy dressed like him and the girl as his dog Gracie. I was looking at her eyes as she was so excited to meet PMM and I thought I am sorry but this girl just ain't right.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.