Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
I’ll say it again, fuck all of them.
2C2E58C7-9D6E-4D3B-B81C-A694E94EF57B.jpeg

Gin, you are a porky pig 🐽 Dim is leaning into Woo. He doesn’t want to be near you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Mopsy75

VIP Member
and isn't it time to lose the nose ring? seriously, you are almost 40 years old and it looks awful.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I hate those fuckers. #jealous

Quick question- I am relatively new to the the Trackers thread so I don't know all of the older gossip. I keep seeing "unwell". Where did that come from? Are WE the unwell? Or are they? Thanks, and sorry for asking a "dumb" question.
There was a live stream where people were asking why they were taken off Disney/Universal's media lists. Jenn explained that there was a campaign against them. 3 unwell people made up all these email addresses and wrote to Disney/Uni with all these lies and they HAD to remove them. They really played it off like it was 3 people and it wasn't even really us. Disney/Uni saw their racist, homophobic videos and stopped "inviting them out". They got their own dumbasses removed from the media lists. It was all crap they did on their own. We didn't manipulate things to make it out like they said or did them.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I remember the walk at some nature preserve where they answered the "tough questions" - and they both claimed she was infertile and were told children were not an option for them. And they acted like the accepted it and moved on.
Right?!?

And then the Twitter tirade where Jenn told the world that she cut her MIL out of her life when Tim's mom found out (and apparently was soooo upset) that Jenn couldn't have children.

Which I found mighty interesting considering - at the time - I knew that Jaime was adopted (but didn't share that with anyone obvs) and Adam obvs was married with kids so it wasn't like Jenn was the sole person to give Tim's parents grandchildren. :rolleyes:

So who knows if Tim's own parents had some fertility issues early in their marriage too?

Jenn is just a fucking liar and an awful rotten fucking person. :mad:

1660238515841.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Finally watched the baby video last night. Had to comment on The Period Tracker. Holy shit that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

I got the vibe that he was doing the calculations when to have sex because that was the part that really stresses her out.

Filming it in the bedroom was unnecessary. No one needs that visual thanks.

Also the bathroom scene was way too much. No one needed to see the stick you just peed on.
When they announced the first pregnancy, Jenn said she didn't suspect she was. Dim replied, I knew 😮. Must have been the Period Tracker for many, many years now.

• Haha
  • Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
OT - someone mentioned the other day that PMM had a #hosted stay at OKW via DVCRentalsStore and DVCResaleMarket. This was not a one time deal. They entered into a partnership, so expect more resort property and room tours from Nate.

I know that people have their issues with Nate. At least he does his videos right. Putting the graphic “includes paid promotion” prominently in the opening of the video. During the video mentioning and going into detail what each business does. And actually linking their businesses in his video description, unlike Daffy Dejennerate does.

Tim must be so JEALOUS! 😂😆😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I predict they will put J$ in the spare trash room and J$2 in the nursery. The question is how long will he have to sleep in a drawer before they clean out all the crap they have accumulated in that space. I quess he could us brother bandits blanket to keep warm while he waits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Is this the “cheese crawl” that’s being discussed?
It’s at EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival
Yes, everytime one of them tries to say Fromage Montage they screw it up, so they took it upon themselves to change the name to cheese crawl in the live.

Tim kind of complains on the live that he gets the prize--it's cheescake ice cream and a stan stops to chat with him and Tim was kind of upset because the ice cream was melting and he needed to record the video but the stan wanted to chat. You can't just go up and buy the ice cream. I've been anxiously awaiting to see how melted the ice cream is or if he mentions that a stan stopped him and that's why it's melty.

Tim--these stans pay your bills. You go ahead and keep complaining about them, even if you were trying to do it in a joking way. See how that works out for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
That honestly pisses me off when people talk right after having a "attack" an they seem so fine talking about it, after I had mine I was totally zoned out an couldn't even think where the hell I was, I wouldn't have been in any state to jump on a camera an talk let alone go on a stage an perform, thankfully I didn't go through attacks when I was doing that or I'd have been skinned alive for wreaking a show, there's just no way in hell you are there mentally to be able to "brush it off" an then continue what you are doing, it totally takes it out of you an you need to rest afterwards

Also I learned that the brain makes memories of where you take attacks an stores that in your head so if you visit it again it automatically triggers the fight or flight an that can bring on attacks, if she DID suffer attacks so bad she needed out then she would suffer them all the time at that place, there's traffic lights by my old work that still to this day trigger me, you can "retrain" but it can takes years an I doupt she would even know how to do that anyway if she even did take attacks
YEP. 100%

My first panic attack was in 1998. Literally thought I was going to die.

I have had a ton since then - at home or out of the home.
Including at "happy" places like Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Legoland. Out of the blue.
Had a major one at the Orlando Science Center one day, and a big one in the middle of watching "O Wondrous Night" once at SeaWorld - thought I was going to drop in my chair, had to bolt out of there, felt like a complete ass afterwards, shaky, couldn't eat, etc.

Had a big one once at Hollywood Studios (then MGM). One in Walmart too - completely out of the blue - walking down the automotive aisle. Recently at Target in Winter Garden Village. Another time, had one at home, landed me in the ER with them running EKGS on me; another one at work when I worked for the county years' back (on a completely low-stress Friday) that landed me in the hospital with them doing CT scans on me.

So when she talks about her anxiety, and panic attacks, I literally want to punch her fucking face in.

• Heart
  • Sad
I had never heard the term “cheese crawl”….but it inspired me to make a peas doll.
Your welcome Tattle.life.

PS. From the bottom of my heart, I’m sorry to anyone that has anxiety attacks. I too know what it’s like to have your heart beat 150BPM standing still, hands numb, time going all wonky, swear your going to pass out followed by blackness forever. Your not alone. For myself something that helped is accepting that is a part of who you are.…it’s just the way your wiring is. Sincerely *cyber hugs….it’s hell.
AC9D52BE-1207-4E50-84B5-CE59E5129D4C.png

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
That hair... that lipstick color... those glasses...that awful shirt...

HOW on earth does she think she actually looks GOOD here?! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Forest

VIP Member
Finally watched the baby video last night. Had to comment on The Period Tracker. Holy shit that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

I got the vibe that he was doing the calculations when to have sex because that was the part that really stresses her out.

Filming it in the bedroom was unnecessary. No one needs that visual thanks.

Also the bathroom scene was way too much. No one needed to see the stick you just peed on.

• Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: "I'm so nauseous"
Also Ginn: eats a chili dog that'll cause heartburn on a good day

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.09.29 PM.png

eats a spicy buffalo chicken mozzeralla pop tart with jalapeno sauce that'll cause heartburn on a good day
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.13.44 PM.png

eats fake corn on the cob that's sugar-rich
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.15.01 PM.png

takes a break from her "I'm so excited to not be around my first child, my voice is an octave higher" blabbing to dress up in her "Dimmy's sperm that made it to my egg" costume:
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.15.54 PM.png

and then is back to her greasy cunt-tastic self:
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.17.52 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha