Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HokieMouse

I just watched Molly’s new channel, the Mammoth Club. The Trackers now have some real competition
She fact checks things. Bring it Molly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the live yet, but based on what you guys are saying about Jackson’s behavior combined with the pregnancy blog… I guess the talk they had with Jackson being “gentle with mommy” ain’t working!

It’s DISGUSTING they allow that behavior!
They don't discipline now then they are in for a hell of a battle when the new baby comes, kids don't just magically behave, an no amount of threats about not getting to ride the "brown rolly coasty" will work, he's a absolute brat an it's all their doing, once the new kid comes it will be even worse because whenever they wanted to film him then they have wanted his attention, now you have a baby that will be getting all that filming an attention an he's going be pissed with that, wait till he's being told that they are busy with the baby an he needs to wait, HA kid will not be taking that as a answer, she used to go on about him being wild, well gin now you are going know what wild is actually like

• Heart

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Im only commenting so I can stay current on this thread. I'm over her anxiety. I call bullshit, just an excuse of why she is lazy and they need all the extra help. I'm surprised they haven't hired someone to clean their house and do their yard work. They share everything you guys.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wonder what registers in their mind when they go to MNSSHP and see tons of kids J.'s age having a grand ol' time.

Oh, bUT, ThEy'RE noT liKE JaCKsON, He NeeDs HiS sLeEp.

I'd imagine the excuses they'd make are about on par with their dumbfuck, nonsensical-at-this-point COVID "precautions." :rolleyes:
I don't think they have a second thought about J$ when they are out on the day dates/date nights whatever. Every time we see them without J$ they are absolutely giddy. They probably see the little kids having a grand time and think, oh thank goodness I don't have to deal with a kid right now. More candy for me!!!

I also think they don't give a fuck about covid, which is fine, but inconsistent with what they put out there. There are a bunch of photos on the stan group, up close and personal maskless. Jenn's insta story has her watching the fireworks and parade right on Main Street and by all other social media, that area was packed tight with people. Now, she could have been wearing a mask, but cross referencing the other posts, it doesn't seem likely because none of the photos have either of wearing one. That could also be that they all had covid when Tim did as well.

Forest

VIP Member
That was so great when they got so nervous that they weren’t on mute. I wish they had said something really good like how many dumbasses are on today. How are they so bad at this after so many years?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

StannyLean

This is totally off the trending topic but why the hell haven’t they updated their channel art?!

Seriously, it says a lot that they will shell out $20k on a vacation but not $150 on fivver to look even remotely professional. They know they’ve got stans that’ll watch no matter what so why bother?

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Vlogger "friendships" are so fucking weird. Why do they bother pretending to be friends if they barely even hung out? 🥴 Usually when I know my friends are visiting from the other side of the country, I make sure to spend more than one photo opportunity with them. Woo must have been the only person willing, for some strange reason, to hang out with them most of the night. Ginn's like the only woman whose tits repel others from being around her. Bojos must still be bitter about OA going on Wish a couple times now, right?

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 8.58.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

KismetNolie

What a cringefest in this new vlog. I almost feel sorry for him... he's got to be super lonely and feeling inadequate as he's so out-of-the-loop. I'm in Nebraska and know more about the HHN stuff than him. I wish he could do some big time self-reflection and see he could have a happy life if he wanted one. The happiest I have seen him lately is in the recent videos with Adam. He was just so pathetically pleased to be with someone and feel like he fit in somewhere. Why not chase that instead of YouTube 'fame' and monetary gain?

• Haha

Imbris

Chatty Member
Holy crap ANOTHER Universal HHN set-up video. How many is this in the past two weeks? How many times can Tim wander around aimlessly saying "we don't anything"?

• Haha
  • Heart

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I think, for those of us who have been here awhile, it's just been discussed so much that we tend to gloss over all of those details.

My kids are 18 and 19 now, so I'm a whole different kid of busy. Every day I am thankful for my kids. I think that's why this whole infertility and how they treat J$ really triggers me.
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I have been watching Tim/Jen since about 2016-ish. I remember her driving and being a thriving human.

I remember the walk at some nature preserve where they answered the "tough questions" - and they both claimed she was infertile and were told children were not an option for them. And they acted like the accepted it and moved on.

Even J$ pregnancy announcement didn't annoy as much as this one.......because miracles do happen.

For some reason this one really set me off.

I am old skool enough to remember "pizza eggs" being made in the $hit-hole kitchen in house #1.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginncubator was really convinced she's showing already. With most pregnant people, I'd say sure, it's possible to be noticeably showing already at 8 weeks, but she's been "showing" a pregnant belly since 2019. If you look 5 months pregnant at 1 week or -5 weeks or -40 weeks, your food quintuplets might be the culprit.

• Haha
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
But I'd imagine the average family pays 2 x childcare. When you already pay 1xStanny to do a full time job looking after 1 kid, adding another doesn't mean you pay 2xStanny. Well, they might but they don't NEED to. So whilst they probably still pay more than most to raise their kid, they don't need to be paying substantially more to raise a second.

Right?!! Imagine how bad that stick smells! Like putrid bacon 🤢
I don’t like to think about Jenn’s piss but if I had to…I’d imagine it’s literally thick and brown and smells like Worcestershire sauce and chicharrones that have been sat on a hot car dash for 8 years.

• Sick
  • Haha