Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: *pretends to be obsessed enough with Hocus Pocus that he NEEDS to know the sailing dates for when he can meet humans dressed up as characters who are dressed up as the Sanderson sisters characters*
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 2.16.52 PM.png

Also Dim, as he fondles HOCUS POCUS womens leggings: "is this a haunted mansion print?" Was the cauldron and Binx cat print not a giveaway?
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 2.15.13 PM.png

What are the chances he's even watched Hocus Pocus from start to finish?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Who, within 2 mins of them waking up, makes their kid sing a song and then plays 20 questions rapid fire style? Come on little moneymaker!!!! We need some extra cash for J$ 2.0!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Nice to see him driving while filming. :rolleyes:

Love that he says he's "scared" to go in there... in case he doesn't know the "right" way to order.

Did he forget that he filmed being at a White Castle back in 2016? With Adam the Woo and Jenn? On their roadtrip?

1660584361049.png

Also, is this grease... sweat... random water pooling on his forehead? Why is it so shiny?!
He also literally looks like he has no teeth here. Like, at all.

1660584325717.png

• Sick
  • Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
One funny thing about Jenn getting pregnant is that they won't be able to try the $5k Star Wars drink on the Wish.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Another insane pic w/ the boobs hanging out... and the obligatory arm on Tim. :rolleyes:

I mean, I'm all for wearing whatever you want BUT I personally draw the line at going to a theme park and / or kids-centric event with your ample cleavage showing / tits hanging out.

I don't know what the bottom half of this looks like but the top half legit looks like lingerie.

1660400989137.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"WE tried some things, and I was pleasantly surprised...." 🥴
"WE hope you had fun hanging out with ME today." 🥴
"WE are pregnant and I track HER menstrual cycle!" 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 1.03.55 PM.png

Dim is so terrible at enunciating, the cc function is like "dude, wtf".
He actually literally DID say "shimmering STIPS" though instead of "shimmering sips" so the CC got that right.

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 1.13.38 PM.png

Have a shimmering stip of plastic bottled water amongst the fall foliez! 😬

This cheese bread looks like Ginn's skin:
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 1.22.47 PM.png

Dim as usual, holds his spoon like he's pretending his hand belongs to someone else feeding him like a baby while saying "here comes the airplane!!" He adjusts his grandma sunglasses as often as Ginn adjusts her "selectively blind" eyeglasses.

Dim's attempt to pronounce schinkennudeln. How does he see "schink" and think it's "snick"? He frequently shows something on a sign and totally says a different word. He did this again recently in one of his redundant HHN "look hay bales! how exciting!" vlogs where a tshirt said something like "blacklight reflective" and he said "black light reactive" or something like that.
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 1.38.13 PM.png

Dim: "the smell of stinky cheese hit me in the face!"
Me: "oh weird, I thought Ginn isn't in this vlog, did she spread her legs?"

I don't think he knows how to use a fork without holding it sideways or upside down.

He likes putting his dirty mic "down there" so you can "hear the crispiness of it". 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm no prude, but I'd be mortified to have my boobs half spilling out like that... at Magic Kingdom of all places. 🤦‍♀️

1660424797908.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Mopsy75

VIP Member
when Jinnifer the bitch talks about anxiety i want to slap her in the face so hard and so bad. She is only using this as click bait. my oldest child suffers from anxiety. hasn't left the house for any extended period of time for 3 years. I'm sure COVID didn't help but it's that bad. He keeps to a very strict diet to limit his panic attacks and is very aware of his condition. This asshat of a person called Jinn has no clue what it is like. I want to cry each day b/c as a mom i just want to take it away from him so he can return to some sense of normalcy. He deserves that. But Jinn will use this b/c the stans are that stupid and believe her. and now they are going to be bringing another life into this world. I sure hope Lynn has a sister so they can hire her for the next child b/c they won't be raising this baby either. Thanks Tattle - i am sure glad i found you - you saved me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I just don't get the whole infertility thing and then the 10 years on birth control, which is it? they can't even keep up with their stories. Then Tim tracks her period? Literally what does Jen do, shes there to be his trophy wife? fat chance jenbo, we all know looks don't last forever step up and be a Mother for once!
She's a participation trophy at best. Or a print-at-home certificate designed on MS Paint wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 23