Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
Just getting around to really looking at the pregnancy vlog thumbnail, because lord knows I'm not watching that shitshow. Their picture holding the ultrasound and "smiling" at each other could not look more forced, manufactured, disingenuous, etc. They're clearly not happy with each other anymore. Having more children in an already rocky marriage never goes well. All I can say is poor J$ and poor baby Bojo...

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Do you think they'll take the day off today because they got 200k views yesterday?

Treat yourselves trackers.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
These two fuckers make a whole staycation weekend out of a haircut that Buddy surely doesn’t give two shits about but then they leave him home for a Halloween party that he might actually enjoy. And I guess Lean is fine with working Friday nights.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
I'll add that this is the vlog title for today.

So I guess, like the cruise from a couple years ago, the FIRST TIME he had White Castle was BOTH in 2016 AND 2022. :rolleyes:

1660584691325.png

Thank you, Michelle. Yes, he did.

1660584814458.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

2020planner

VIP Member
I'd think Jenn's tits hanging out "smuts" up the channel plenty enough, Katz. Not this guy's comment.
OMG. These are the stans we're dealing with here. 🤦‍♀️

1660480033424.png

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
Whoa, I'm way behind. My husband doesn't give a shit about any of this but I was so shocked by J's behavior I went and showed him. We had two of our own and they never were disrespectful in that way because it was imperative to us to try to raise decent people. All kids are bratty, all have meltdowns and none are perfect. They test boundaries and can be disrespectful little shits as teens. They can make you absolutely crazy. Parents can make mistakes in their responses. It's an earnest learning process. It's to be expected in normal development. The behavior isn't to be ignored or dismissed if you've established any boundaries at all. Do your level best.
They need to put raising him as first priority now. Today.
* If that means one of you has to drop everything and parent during a live or your slogs then too bad. Do your fucking job and teach him, Bojos. It's not cute, at all. Stop resenting him for existing. Stop neglecting his emotional growth. This is entirely your fault. You are the parent. You are crippling him emotionally with your narcissism. You are failing this little human who needs your love and guidance.

• Heart

barnsleybigbird

I was literally saying this to my husband earlier. She's only anxious about things that basically let her off the hook from a being responsible adult. Flying to Hawaii or going to a crowded theme park strangely doesn't make her anxious. I call bullshit!
[]
I suffer from anxiety and I’m already stressing about getting on a plane NEXT September! Driving anywhere new also gives me anxiety but a combination of sat nav and not having a chauffeur means I have to get on with it. There is also no way I could go to crowded shops/parks/restaurants as often as she does; the amount of “date” cancelling I do is ridiculous

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
How long until Tim gets a Patreon up?
Yes. The top tier of TTT’s Patreon will have full access to the toddler & baby cam!! 🤮

Another reply to Christopher....
AA3D793B-5D13-4CDC-9141-CF4E2DD9F911.jpeg

considering the avatar, got to be one of the unwell 3. 👏👍

Last edited:
  • Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I wonder if anyone is protesting in front of their house yet…inside their gated community.

I got my Reddit ban today.
935C0436-9379-47FA-AFAD-4A3CA38541E6.jpeg

The message says I can reply directly to Tim…I wonder if I should. Do I care enough or have the energy to, though. My CrossFit workout was pretty tough today and I’m starving. I’ll reassess after I eat.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Can't wait for Dim to complain Disney sabotaged this vlog by putting their Halloween merch out the next day.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
New tea (from three days ago) found on Tyler Dean McDowell's IG page.

Remember how I found his comment where he said he was sad that their friendship ended? His and Tim's?

It appears Tim won't return his calls or texts. :confused: Jackass.

1660665553527.png

1660665643022.png

EDITED TO ADD: I wouldn't be surprised if a driving factor is because Tim doesn't want to compete with a tall, dark, and handsome YOUNGER MAN...who likely doesn't have long fingernails. ;) considering Jenn practically would be giddily salivating whenever they were with Tyler.

1660665793516.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
At the end of the day it's supposed to be HIS channel, so why tf is she even there, go fk off with your child that you so badly wanted an see to him instead of sitting there letting everyone see just how much a little shit he is turning into

I can honestly see these two being the type of parents that think before age 10 is too young to discipline a child, an then wonder why their teen is a god damn nightmare that's tearing the place apart with tantrums an not coming home till 3am

Hey dipshits you can actually start to discipline your kid from as early as a year old, saying no can be done from a young age an then they won't grow into a absolute horror as you are now witnessing

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They complain about Chipotle being out of guacamole and why don't they just whip up some guacamole RIGHT THEN AND THERE if they're out. Why doesn't the world revolve around THEM and what THEY want, whenever THEY want it? Life is hard! These two have no place to talk about other people not doing their jobs well.

Ginn pretends she "hasn't even thought about" the gender reveal video they'll be doing. Sure thing.

She’s craving crudite/raw veggies 😂

Girl stop
And she said she hasn't been craving sweet stuff.

Ginn, you can't crave sweet stuff if it's a constant part of your diet anyway.

• Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Why does Dim "insist" on doing these speculating the HHN Scare Zones/Houses when there are websites and insiders who pretty much have confirmed nearly everything.

He tries to come off as an insider, but since he always gives so much incorrect information it's literally this pube bearded yokal throwing everything at a wall and see what sticks.
And didn’t Universal give him the cold shoulder last Halloween and leave him and Jenn off the invite list? If it were me, I would either be running away from YouTube in shame with my tail tucked between my legs, or I would be trying my hardest to step up my game and trying my hardest to give out legit helpful information. That’s just me, though. We all know Tim can’t put much effort into anything, unless it’s deep throating a hot dog.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Another healthy meal for ThePeriodTracker. He still doesn't know how to just pack a tumbler filled with water from home for his quick trip instead of buying another bottled water again, but at least he remembered napkins this time!! A serious accomplishment!! The burger resembles him if he had two eyes that both opened fully.
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.30.51 PM.png

It can't be said enough, it is absolutely freaking bizarre how awkwardly he holds utensils. What the fuck is wrong with him? I hate the sound of utensils clacking against teeth and he did that too. He has his mouth wide open and still manages to hit his teeth. 🤢

Dim needs some Adderall.

It takes him a bazillion tries to finish his thought on the Tron coaster. He gets distracted by a plane and then says "my guess my guess my personal guess my guess" multiple times. Just SPIT IT OUT you turd.
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.43.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.43.42 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick