The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she gets haemorrhoids the size of Jackson's head sitting on her ass in that wheelchair looking for attention ... That poor child #2 šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i finally un subscribed today. (y)

TIP: You can do your bit by just watching 1 minute of their videos, downvoting and then watching a different Disney vlogger straight after for 2 minutes. This will show YouTube that their videos are not useful and it will hurt their reach.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Yeah, I cannot actually see her doing a good job with preventing herself from getting GD. She is clueless when it comes to nutrition and health information-her health food is a vegan meal box. Honestly, if she does end up on bed rest she'll probably milk it for all it's worth. I really do think she likes the attention she gets while she's pregnant more anything else.

I feel so bad for J$ and 2.0$ those two really are the worst. Also, who bets Stanny will likely find herself replaced with a 24/7 counterpart.
OMG...this was why Tim was on her for the calories of the walking taco!!!! She was preggers!!!!

Reactions: 12
For someone who does jack around the house already, Jenn is going to have to seriously pick up the slack and get over her aNxIeTy to do stuff. The nanny can only carry you so far, and a 40 something year-old woman who refuses to drive and sleeps away the day isnā€™t good for anything. ā€œThe perfect Instagram familyā€ can only glorify you for so long before something could happen.

Reactions: 14
She's already gained a fair amount of weight for being only 8 weeks pregnant.
Not gonna lie...I'm going to be surprised ]if she doesn't get gestational diabetes. I got it at 34 (so younger than her) and I have a BMI of 19 when not pregnant. I exercise daily and eat fairly well...but sometimes it just happens and there isn't much you can do.
I cannot imagine her having to spend her pregnancy restricting carbs!!

Reactions: 14
So do we call it Trackpot until we know it's name? šŸ¤£
I like 2.0$ myself or just good old #2

Ugh, I was really hoping they weren't serious about #2. I don't feel like either of them truly like being parents, and I suspect Jen only likes the attention she gets when she's pregnant she could care less about J$. I guess we know what their next click bait will be from here to March. Ugh, I can already see the Halloween costumes that are themed around her pregnancy. Though if she keeps up the lifestyle she has, I am betting she'll probably be on bed rest by the end of the year. That poor child and fetus.

Reactions: 12
The baby will be named Mucho Dinero (whether it be a girl or boy or am I political wrong with gender?) Bojanowski

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve always said people who like the the snow are those that donā€™t have to do anything in it. They donā€™t shovel, clean off their car, have to go to work, have to go out in it, etc. Thatā€™s why they love it, they get to do fuckall when it snows.
Thatā€™s Jenn, but with her own children and basically any responsibility. Gets to do fuckall.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These comments on the pregnancy post on the TTT Fan FB page are both sad and infuriating. These people are dealing with their own infertility and are hanging onto hope that they too will get pregnant because these two charlatans claimed to have fertility issues and now have one ā€œmiracle childā€œ and are expecting another one. I just want to shake these people and scream stop idolizing these assholes! They are liars! They never had fertility issues! Open your bleeping eyes!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.