The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're not even going to attempt to pretend to feed healthy food to that kid.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I bet she'll end up on bed rest with this pregnancy. Gestational diabetes as well, for sure.
diabetes is coming for her. She will be huge. I have two family members who had gestational diabetes - they are both type 2 now.

Reactions: 15
She's going to have to say good-bye to LP dresses. There is not a snowball's chance in hell she'll ever lose weight ever again. Maybe she thinks she will when she breastfeeds - assuming breastfeeding will go as conveniently smoothly as last time - but she'll be waddling and steadily continue to gain weight for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 15
She fake started crying because her mom died at the age of 39 & she has been worried all year that she was going to die at 39. Meanwhile she has done nothing to make sure she lives a healthy lifestyle.
Right? These two really do live in a world of fantasy & magical thinking. Let's not actually DO anything to ensure we live a long, healthy life, let's just hope for it. Give me a bleeping break.

Reactions: 12
I cannot fathom why anyone would announce a pregnancy before at least 12 weeks. She is high risk as she’s almost 40 plus bleeping huge to start with.
Do we reckon they will get a wet nurse alongside Stanny lean you guyyysssssssss then she can palm off the whole parenting thing onto someone else

Reactions: 17
These comments on the pregnancy post on the TTT Fan FB page are both sad and infuriating. These people are dealing with their own infertility and are hanging onto hope that they too will get pregnant because these two charlatans claimed to have fertility issues and now have one “miracle child“ and are expecting another one. I just want to shake these people and scream stop idolizing these assholes! They are liars! They never had fertility issues! Open your bleeping eyes!
This is what infuriates me about them and their lies for sympathy and profit. Zero fuckin morals the pair of them 😡

Reactions: 14
No doubt they will for sure buy first class tickets to fly to CA cause the Ginncubator needs extra room. Stanny Lean and J$ will be delegated to economy - who cares if the suddenly-less-golden child can't lay out and snore while sucking on his pacifier - Leandsey can deal with him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No doubt they will for sure buy first class tickets to fly to CA cause the Ginncubator needs extra room. Stanny Lean and J$ will be delegated to economy - who cares if the suddenly-less-golden child can't lay out and snore while sucking on his pacifier - Leandsey can deal with him!
Ginncubator 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is what the tracker household will be like when the new baby comes, poor Jackson

Reactions: 11
I cannot fathom why anyone would announce a pregnancy before at least 12 weeks. She is high risk as she’s almost 40 plus bleeping huge to start with.
Do we reckon they will get a wet nurse alongside Stanny lean you guyyysssssssss then she can palm off the whole parenting thing onto someone else
I think they HAD to announce it to explain the sheer size of her girth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.