The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was noticeably not drinking in the Villains Lair video, which was shortly before July 4th. She also did not drink in the date/Boathouse/Cirque video.

Tim said she's due in March, so I think that makes her about 8 weeks right now?
Oh man. I would never announce it that early. She’s high risk.

Reactions: 24
There is no way in duck she can handle what it takes to make sure baby is okay if she does get GD. I was already a diabetic when I got pregnant and I was militant about making sure my carbs were controlled. It also requires finger pricks AT LEAST 3x day (at least when I was pregnant - I know they have CGMs these days).
She'll be screaming at Tim to come check her blood sugar. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
You should go to hell you dumb fucks. A BABYMOON IS FOR FIRST TIME PARENTS, SHITHEADS
I hate them so much. To the Slackers it doesn’t matter if it’s the 1st, 3rd or 100th time they’ve done something. Just like saying it was Ginn’s “first cruise” because she hadn’t been on one in 20 years. And trying to get the “first haircut” certificate at Harmony Barber shop even though J$ had already had his haircut several times.

Reactions: 20
Dim going to pull a Cotton Hill and if the new baby is a boy, he'll name him Good Jackson.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oddly I never read comments when I use to watch, but now I tend to pause and read them.
Some lady was saying “I’m literally crying right now, I’m so happy for you two”.
If I was on the other side of the fence I’d be like “Sweetie, we are never stepping foot to Youtube again. Run the camera over with a semi truck please“
El Creepy Loco Grande fan bases

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Jackson was the anchor baby for their relationship the first time around, what does make the new one?

Reactions: 10
Oh god!! You mean they going to push Jackson's nose out now!!! And cue all the freebies and grabby hands to get anything and everything. Why announce at 8 weeks?! How stupid!!!

Reactions: 10
There is no way in duck she can handle what it takes to make sure baby is okay if she does get GD. I was already a diabetic when I got pregnant and I was militant about making sure my carbs were controlled. It also requires finger pricks AT LEAST 3x day (at least when I was pregnant - I know they have CGMs these days).
Yeah, I cannot actually see her doing a good job with preventing herself from getting GD. She is clueless when it comes to nutrition and health information-her health food is a vegan meal box. Honestly, if she does end up on bed rest she'll probably milk it for all it's worth. I really do think she likes the attention she gets while she's pregnant more anything else.

I feel so bad for J$ and 2.0$ those two really are the worst. Also, who bets Stanny will likely find herself replaced with a 24/7 counterpart.

Reactions: 16
Yep. 100% want to punch their bleeping faces in.

DH and I will never have children (not only am I 46 now, but I have female health issues that rendered me truly incapable of having children).

So when they did their initial walk-and-talk and they talked about it (and that's when we watched them more regularly), I felt like there were two people who were just like DH and myself.

Then, when she got pregnant with J., not only did she piss me off with the lies about people coming to their house and all that (which led me to gossip pages), but I was extremely miffed (even if it's wrong of me to feel that way about an innocent child) because I felt like they flat out lied.

And now we know for CERTAIN they flat out lied. 🖕 🖕 🖕
Yeah they lied.
I think Tim has always wanted children and Jenn didn’t.
So she lied and said she couldn’t have them.
I get having one miracle baby but two? Do they think we are that dumb?

Tbh I don’t watch them anymore because they became insufferable.

Reactions: 18
Soooo....if she's been so nauseous how the duck can she still shovel in the massive amounts of food she has been consuming?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.