The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a nutshell, Tim seemed to always have a tendency toward wanting to fit in, wanting to be with the "in" crowd. A chameleon always changing his looks to fit in with whatever he felt he was gravitating toward at that time. Basically, insecure.

I recall looking at his Facebook page way back (long before I got on Tattle and was just lurking on Guru, you could still view his old personal FB page) and he'd always be asking people if they'd want to do things in general posts talking about some place here, some place there. I don't remember anyone majorly liking the posts, or responding back positively like "Yeah! Let's go!" I remember feeling sorta sorry for him at some point (that was then :ROFLMAO: ).

Not saying he didn't have friends, but I think that's probably why he gravitated toward YouTube where he could amass these "fake" friends who would [finally] be interested in what he was doing. I don't think it was for whatever purported reason that was put out there of keeping family informed of or to "track" where Tim was or nonsense like that. No one in his family cared about watching "hot chick eat poop."

He also always felt Jenn was out of his league, and had said so.

And she's just a witch.
Early days of YouTube Dim felt like that kind of "inbetween" kid at school who invited EVERYONE to his own birthday party every year because he had no real close friends. His channel success is like when one of those kids somehow gets the attention of a celebrity on Twitter and thinks that he is a celebrity himself now, then spends the rest of his life clinging to that fleeting moment of "fame" and belogning - but never figuring out who he (his channel) really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you have time to go to Home Goods for shits and giggles to go Halloween shopping in the middle of the week and day in AUGUST, you have time to:

- pay your taxes on time
- clean your house
- evict the Ft Pampers mice
- take care of your grass
- get back in touch with the stupid home organizer lady to get your garage organized
- get back in touch with whoever is supposed to be designing your new tshirts
- shower
- meal plan
- freeze fruit
- practice driving around the neighborhood
- take some grammar lessons
And/Or,

Take your son in the pool in your backyard
Take your son to any splash pad
Spend quality time with your son
Pack your bleeping cruise bags now before "HECTIC" packing day, including brush and shampoo

It won't be Lynn, they don't keep people in their lives around that long. Narcissistic people tend to drive people away.
I think it won’t be long before Stanny leaves, she’s already set boundaries about weekends, I wonder if she’s going on the cruise(s) with them or are they over a weekend? What will they do if they can’t go to trivia or go for a midnight Buffet or anything else they do when they leave the prop with Stanny “after the prop is asleep” that is.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why they’re acting like Halloween only happens early in Orlando when she just got through saying that she’s seeing other people post pictures on Instagram of Halloween stuff in stores. Halloween is out in stores everywhere I mean yeah they’re probably a few stores that are behind but it’s pretty much nationwide that it’s starting to come out earlier every year it’s not an Orlando Special thing 🙄
I don’t understand why she is so opposed to kissing her own husband and at the end after they say now it’s time to pay the price it looks like he leaned in for another one and she cut it really quick
Even in the UK where halloween isn't as huge as it is over there the stores have things, was in The Range earlier today an they have halloween stuff out, it isn't much but still, most shops will follow quickly if one has it out now

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure when they say Stanny doesn't "work on the weekends", they mean "weekends during which Stanny already had plans when we desperately decided to do a last-minute staycation after our disastrous July of bad decisions". Do weekends not count when they're cruising? 🥴

There is absolutely no way Ginn will survive more than a week without Stanny when they come out to CA in September, so I'm assuming Stanny is coming. Ginn had FOMO last time of staying in the hotel on the "scary hill" at Universal and wants to be able to also complain with Dim about less water being splashed on the Jurassic Park ride (but then also complain about being too wet and cold), complain about the "white stuff" on the 2-foot hot dog, and complain about not being that scared of the houses, and complain about the escalators (gosh it's so tiring to stand on escalators that do all the work of transporting you up and down steep hills!). I think most of their trip will be Ginn needing naps and using J$ as an excuse to only spend 3 hours a day at DL/CA Adventure so she can go snore in her hotel room.

They will also yet again express surprise and confusion about time zones and Ginn will say she's a lazy useless napping duck cause of "time zones".

Since I’m FB “friends” with Tim, I checked out some of the photos…very attractive Jenn 🤪
This pic reminds me of how in the live show Ginn said she wants to rent an RV and take it to "the snow", because she forgot she doesn't like "the snow" and being in an RV is supposed to make her feel nervous. Then she remembered she's supposed to be nervous about everything and remembered two idiots, one who is a useless blob and of no use or help, driving an RV into "the snow" would be a disaster. They seriously are grasping for any ideas of what might magically revive their limp dying channel.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she is so opposed to kissing her own husband and at the end after they say now it’s time to pay the price it looks like he leaned in for another one and she cut it really quick
Yep.

That's because she's more in love with the camera at this point. Whether or not she wants to admit it. :rolleyes:

1659989286142.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure when they say Stanny doesn't "work on the weekends", they mean "weekends during which Stanny already had plans when we desperately decided to do a last-minute staycation after our disastrous July of bad decisions". Do weekends not count when they're cruising? 🥴

There is absolutely no way Ginn will survive more than a week without Stanny when they come out to CA in September, so I'm assuming Stanny is coming. Ginn had FOMO last time of staying in the hotel on the "scary hill" at Universal and wants to be able to also complain with Dim about less water being splashed on the Jurassic Park ride (but then also complain about being too wet and cold), complain about the "white stuff" on the 2-foot hot dog, and complain about not being that scared of the houses, and complain about the escalators (gosh it's so tiring to stand on escalators that do all the work of transporting you up and down steep hills!). I think most of their trip will be Ginn needing naps and using J$ as an excuse to only spend 3 hours a day at DL/CA Adventure so she can go snore in her hotel room.

They will also yet again express surprise and confusion about time zones and Ginn will say she's a lazy useless napping duck cause of "time zones".

This pic reminds me of how in the live show Ginn said she wants to rent an RV and take it to "the snow", because she forgot she doesn't like "the snow" and being in an RV is supposed to make her feel nervous. Then she remembered she's supposed to be nervous about everything and remembered two idiots, one who is a useless blob and of no use or help, driving an RV into "the snow" would be a disaster. They seriously are grasping for any ideas of what might magically revive their limp dying channel.
Yes, and Tim’s face when she said driving in the snow was priceless! I hate driving in the snow and I have FWD, imagine Tim trying to navigate an RV. No, I can’t, because he would never be stupid enough to do that.

Reactions: 9
Yep.

That's because she's more in love with the camera at this point. Whether or not she wants to admit it. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1483436
He just needs to spray some shrimp cologne all over his pubes-beard and spray some shrimp mouth spray in the hot dog receptacle known as his mouth, and then she might feel inclined to swap spit with him by mouth instead of by sharing bites or licking the same shared spoon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yep.

View attachment 1483436
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 eeeewwwww, what is this? I went to watch the end and it looks like he wants to bone her right then and there. What has gotten him in the mood like that? She must’ve just used that industrial cleaner on her cooch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Since I’m FB “friends” with Tim, I checked out some of the photos…very attractive Jenn 🤪
Eh...i hate to defend them, like..ever, but it's kinda nice to see her having fun like that. Over the years I think both her and Tim have lost who they once were.

Reactions: 8
That awkward attempted kiss shot is sad cringe....AND SHE CHOSE TO LEAVE IT IN. She really uses her "editing" to passive aggressively stick knives in Dim.

Reactions: 13
Does Adam even have a regular FB page? I only see a Public Figure page and a group page.
He's got the same page I always viewed for him.
Shows 161 friends and a pic of their (Adam and Ellen's) wedding. I don't know anything about a group page?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s going on the cruise(s) with them or are they over a weekend? What will they do if they can’t go to trivia or go for a midnight Buffet or anything else they do when they leave the prop with Stanny “after the prop is asleep” that is.
Wish sailings:
3 - day: Friday - Monday
4 - day: Monday - Friday

My big question is where will Stanny Lean sleep if she goes?

The Dream (March) - she had the $8K room adjacent to the Roy O Disney Suite

The Fantasy (May, Mother’s Day) - they claimed J$ slept in the ROD main room.
Remember he got special sheets.

Where did Lean stay? Plus she had to have access to the ROD suite to put J$ to bed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dim may be getting more affectionate as DeJennerate morphs more into the look of an uncooked hot dog with her bloated head and every diminishing neck definition.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.