The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their choice for the Stanny’s Wish accommodations will be interesting, assuming they don’t throw a tantrum and get upgraded to concierge. It would make the most sense for them to get adjoining verandah cabins. But I’d imagine Gin wouldn’t want to have the same category as the lowly nanny, unless he just stays in her cabin. This also gives them a chance to carry on with their newfound lovey-dovey stage. 😘 🐳
First of all, concierge accommodations have to be available. This is the early sailings of the highly coveted Wish. Lots of people got discounts because of the delay in maiden voyage dates. Slackers included. But they were too late in rebooking their cruise and concierge was sold out.

Secondly, one has to be at the port early to request the upgrade, which the guest must pay the difference in price.
Once concierge is sold out there is nothing any CM can do.
The Slackers have the propensity to arrive late to events.

btw - no cabin upgrades are free unless there is an issue Disney is responsible for. Like when I had a door locking mechanism malfunction. I was upgraded to a deluxe family ocean view cabin, which happened to be next to a back stairway to the buffet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Teachers all over the world are giving you the side eye right about now :)
Won’t lie. If I could find somewhere that was Fall all the time, that would be ideal. 🍂. Hoodies, backyard fires, hot chocolate….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Won’t lie. If I could find somewhere that was Fall all the time, that would be ideal. 🍂. Hoodies, backyard fires, hot chocolate….
Same. It's too bad in the real world it's followed by winter - the worst season of all. I can't stand the cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just came back from a vacation in Greece... And what can i say, I had a "Jenn moment"... I forgot my hairbrush at home 😬

(but I bought one the very next morning after we arrived )

So. It can happen to any of us. Be careful people 😬👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same. It's too bad in the real world it's followed by winter - the worst season of all. I can't stand the cold.
Agreed!! If I could convince my family to move out of PA, we’d be anywhere outside of the snow/ice belt.

Reactions: 7
So the entitled Trackholes are off to California as part of their “busy season” AKA Halloween.
Just a few thoughts 🤔
Despite not eating indoors right now, that rule does not include airports or indoor character breakfasts.
They’ll have to fly first class so their prop can sleep the entire 5 hour flight.
The educator/stanny PA, will accompany them, just because.
They’ll stay at the airport hotel, because it’s just so hard to manage their time and be organised to get to the airport on time, driving 12 miles to the airport.
Timmy won’t have to worry about his pathetic wife being left alone at Disneyland, thanks to the stanny, while he gets his mandatory massage.
They’ll make sure the have the largest room available at the Grand Californian with a fireworks/ theme park view.
J$ will be forced to ride the go coaster, because he loooved it sooo much last year.
Their trip will be shown over at least 3 to 4 weeks.
Mmmh, time will tell🤔
Watch out Pence and Big Fella! Florida gang members are coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how they don't realize that hot dog guy James isn't a connoisseur of hot dogs, he's a dude that photographs a plain Oscar Mayer Weiner type dog in different locations around Disney.

I also don't understand how Tim gets confused when Jenn mentions that hot dog friend James and says it's because he has two friends named James, one of which doesn't seem like a hot dog guy.
i don’t think hot dog guy is actually a friend so he doesn’t think of him as being James and the other James definitely doesn’t seem like a hot dog guy

Of course you do you garbage disposal 🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 1483856
The good news (to me at least) is that no one will ever be forced to watch him eat this because a Kansas City Royals game isn't Disney adjacent and won't get them a high view count. Even then, I don't see him as someone who'd even go to many sporting events.

Reactions: 10
Slackers go to Crumbl, get cookies, and don't even know what ingredients are in the cookies....

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM TO READ THE GOD DAMN MENU.

They get the Monster Cookie which has M&Ms, Chocolate Chips, Oatmeal, and Peanut Butter and Ginn takes a bite and is confused as to why there is Peanut Butter in there.
That cookies was delicious!
And duck your Jenn!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agreed!! If I could convince my family to move out of PA, we’d be anywhere outside of the snow/ice belt.
We moved from Buffalo a year ago. Family is still behind and I wish they would come but my mental health is vastly improved. I admitted here that I was on multiple anti depression meds for over a year before and now I'm off them completely.

That cookies was delicious!
And duck your Jenn!
Crumble is right by my house. We went there once. It can't hold a candle to insomnia or Gideon's.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm here for the low key shade Tim threw at Jenn at Target when he "jokingly" said how she is good at naps, you don't het anything done, but your good at naps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In the last live, the Trackers talked about wanting to go back to Tokyo Disney. I can't imagine them being able to navigate through Japan by themselves. I'm sure Krispysmores did all the navigating last time they were there. They will not leave Disney property except to go to the to and from the airport. They will probably hire a driver because they can't figure out how to use the subway. They'll blame it on J$ needed to nap in the car lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Crumble is right by my house. We went there once. It can't hold a candle to insomnia or Gideon's.
I wasn't impressed by either. Didn't care for Crumbl or Gideon's.
Though, a 5 lb. Gideon's cookie could be useful if needed for a weapon, in a pinch. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I often wonder why I live where I do (Western Canada) and why I choose to live where the air hurts in the winter

• Sad
I never intended to create an account and join in but man, Jenn really is getting to me and I can’t look away!

I still can’t tell if she’s pregnant but maybe she thinks a good way to promote fertility is to eat for 2 BEFORE you get pregnant.

Todays video made my skin crawl. Jenn was acting so weird at the bakery. Almost like they got in a fight right before. She almost ate her whole empanada even though Tim wanted a bite.

The car conversation was so strange and sad. For some reason Tim still loves her and she’s basically telling him she’s annoyed when he talks to her. Well maybe if she didn’t sleep in every morning there would be time to listen!
Something felt so off. Tim seemed genuinely happy and she wouldn’t even let him peck her on the cheek!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.