The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good, more worthless cloth masks. He really learned his lesson with COVID last time.

Also, holy hell could he have used more oil/gel/grease on his hair/scalp?
I think that grease/gel has stained his head rest lol. It's hard to see it as well on screenshot, but it caught my eye the other day.
Screenshot_20220805-224707_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t see that one 😎
I just plug his (Tim's brother's) name into the search FB bar and it's the first one listed in my search results
(based on geography, I'd imagine ??? cuz he and I both have Orlando listed as location)

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why they’re acting like Halloween only happens early in Orlando when she just got through saying that she’s seeing other people post pictures on Instagram of Halloween stuff in stores. Halloween is out in stores everywhere I mean yeah they’re probably a few stores that are behind but it’s pretty much nationwide that it’s starting to come out earlier every year it’s not an Orlando Special thing 🙄
I don’t understand why she is so opposed to kissing her own husband and at the end after they say now it’s time to pay the price it looks like he leaned in for another one and she cut it really quick
When Dim mentioned that only America celebrates Halloween, I screamed at the screen that we celebrate Halloween here in Canada too. Dumbass!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dim's an idiot, the man has seen COCO right? He's been to the World Showcase, right? How does he not realize more countries than America celebrate Halloween???!?!?!?!?!?!

When Dim mentioned that only America celebrates Halloween, I screamed at the screen that we celebrate Halloween here in Canada too. Dumbass!
What an absolute thick dunce! It’s celebrated in the UK, but mainly just on October 31st! Certainly not in August! It’s still the summer holidays! Halloween tends to be more commercialized in the US. It seems Christmas is celebrated a lot better in the UK than in America.

How ignorant! He really thinks the world revolves around America!

Reactions: 12
I dunno how you do gifs 😅 but there's one an it's "halloween isn't a day it's a season" an honestly that's me, my stuff goes up Oct 1st cause am all about Halloween an if the folks want Xmas stuff up Dec to Jan then am having my Halloween stuff up all Oct 😂😂 an this year I get to take my neice trick or treating, but yeah sure Timmeh only America celebrates it 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dim's an idiot, the man has seen COCO right? He's been to the World Showcase, right? How does he not realize more countries than America celebrate Halloween???!?!?!?!?!?!
Not to nitpick, but Day of the Dead isn't the same as Halloween. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I dunno how you do gifs 😅 but there's one an it's "halloween isn't a day it's a season" an honestly that's me, my stuff goes up Oct 1st cause am all about Halloween an if the folks want Xmas stuff up Dec to Jan then am having my Halloween stuff up all Oct 😂😂 an this year I get to take my neice trick or treating, but yeah sure Timmeh only America celebrates it 😉😂
His view of the world is so small, he like many Americans only think about their home turf. There are no other cultures/people outside of Orlando, FL.

Reactions: 12
I FRIGGIN LOVE HALLOWEEN. We have two of those giant 12 foot tall skeletons and my tradition has been to erect them the day after my birthday which is September 7th. The slackers don’t give a tit about holidays…hell they can’t even remember when most of them occur. They are just following a trend in hope they’ll find the next big thing

like throwing tit at a wall to see what sticks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't begrudge them a shopping date if it wasn't for the fact they don't raise their kid. Nanny Lean does.
They're sure wasting a ton of time for a couple that's 'so busy'. It's also super boring to sit through ignorant schlubs pontificating the obvious while touching everything.
ColossalOddballAldabratortoise-max-1mb.gif

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaast forwaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a little late to this thread, so I’m sorry if these things have already been mentioned but…

UGHHHH Ginn trying to justify why she gets up late, and Dim trying to justify why he sits so far forwards in the car!
It’s so glaringly obvious they’re obsessed with reading these threads.

Jenn. Tim. Get a grip. Raise your child properly. Stop trying to explain your actions to your so-called ‘haters’. If you really didn’t care, you’d just get on with your lives and do what you do, and not need to explain or justify or cover your backs. Just be f**king normal, please.

*edit for spelling*

Reactions: 20
I FRIGGIN LOVE HALLOWEEN. We have two of those giant 12 foot tall skeletons and my tradition has been to erect them the day after my birthday which is September 7th. The slackers don’t give a tit about holidays…hell they can’t even remember when most of them occur. They are just following a trend in hope they’ll find the next big thing

like throwing tit at a wall to see what sticks
Ohhhh a fellow Halloween lover, most around here aren't huge on it, a few houses will decorate, my mum isn't bothered on it either but damn do I LOVE to decorate, I am always jealous of what America sells, usually when we go over it's end oct/Nov so I always look in stores at everything an if I could take it home then I would 😅 we don't get near the amount of the cool things all you guys get, I always spend the 3rd week in Oct pumpkin hunting as well as its one of my favourite things an I even won tickets to the harry potter studios with my pumpkin carving 😅 an this year will be my neices first real Halloween since she was too young last year so I am super excited to be getting her involved with it all, even pumpkin carving

I doupt J will ever get to enjoy that since it involves mess an we all know how much Dim hates that, I just can't imagine taking such fun away from my neice

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their choice for the Stanny’s Wish accommodations will be interesting, assuming they don’t throw a tantrum and get upgraded to concierge. It would make the most sense for them to get adjoining verandah cabins. But I’d imagine Gin wouldn’t want to have the same category as the lowly nanny, unless he just stays in her cabin. This also gives them a chance to carry on with their newfound lovey-dovey stage. 😘 🐳

• Sick
Ok, another "I hate to nitpick" like @2020planner said to someone else 😉, but he didn't say that exactly. He said "America" celebrates it to a different degree than other places. I am not saying that is true or not, but he said it like: us Americans are ridiculous because our stores go crazy with Halloween stuff on August 1st and other countries don't do it to the same level.

Reactions: 9
I doupt J will ever get to enjoy that since it involves mess an we all know how much Dim hates that
I get the impression that J$ has a tactile phobia due to the fact that he was never allowed to feed himself and freely explore things as he grew up. I don’t really picture him carving a pumpkin with cold slimy insides because of Tim’s overbearing controlling and dislikes for messes.

🤔 Yet it does involve knives. Something J$ will show great interest in as he grows older.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.