Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolphin

They are having another baby …. That’s all I got .. speechless over here 😔🤐
OK , I had to add to this there is no way for one minute they have ever had any trouble getting pregnant, they just didn’t want to get pregnant. They’re insulting people in this world that cannot get pregnant that have infertility problems, that struggle all the time to have children. Or have a child and it happens to pass away, these two absolutely suck. Almost 3 years ago you had Jackson and now you tried for another baby and you got pregnant right away such bullshit that you had trouble in the beginning absolute and utter bullshit 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm only 3 minutes in but, as someone who dealt with actual infertility, I'm ready to punch them both. The first 3 minutes of this video has made it crystal clear that "we just can't have kids" was a complete and flat out lie. I mean, we all knew that already, but...

Wait--Tim keeps track of her period?!?!? What the actual fuck kind of woman relies on her husband to keep track of when she gets her period????
Yep. 100% want to punch their fucking faces in.

DH and I will never have children (not only am I 46 now, but I have female health issues that rendered me truly incapable of having children).

So when they did their initial walk-and-talk and they talked about it (and that's when we watched them more regularly), I felt like there were two people who were just like DH and myself.

Then, when she got pregnant with J., not only did she piss me off with the lies about people coming to their house and all that (which led me to gossip pages), but I was extremely miffed (even if it's wrong of me to feel that way about an innocent child) because I felt like they flat out lied.

And now we know for CERTAIN they flat out lied. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Putting this on the new thread-

This live was filled with moments of them asking the stans what they want to see. Poll for the next video. What part of the Wish do they want featured. Which resorts do they want them to book and film. Telling everyone to watch J's haircut video (odd, wouldn't all your diehards have already watched that?). To me, it seems they are grasping for straws and trying to figure out what pleases people. I could sense a vibe towards OA in this. They did FOUR Wish videos already and the Trackers seem worried nobody will watch theirs. OA's Wish videos were 100 times the production value that Jenn can put together. Kitra edits circles around her. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Ahhh shit!

Now I have to eat my words!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, that's some friggin miracle x2 for Mrs. Infertile Jenn!

Cue the stans now crying, sobbing, hysterical, losing it, blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Sick

HaroldTheWalrus

OMG!!! THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! YOU GUYZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s true…I just found the TV remote down the back of the sofa! As for the TTT news…yeah, that sucks.

• Haha

Imbris

Chatty Member
"Where should we go on our babymoon?"

YOU'RE ON A PERMANENT VACATION. You spend half your lives at hotels or on ships! Oh my god.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Tommytomtom

My theory, they didnt announce early at 8 weeks. They are lying about the timeline and she is already 12 weeks. They know they cant tell the truth because she was filmed drinking gallons of alcohol too close to when she actually got pregnant.

I won't be surprised when the baby just happens to be "early". Guess we'll find out.

"OMG you guys, we've got a surprise. Little baby USB arrived 4 weeks early and is a healthy 8lbs 2oz. Its a miracle."

• Haha
  • Heart

Future Ghost

These comments on the pregnancy post on the TTT Fan FB page are both sad and infuriating. These people are dealing with their own infertility and are hanging onto hope that they too will get pregnant because these two charlatans claimed to have fertility issues and now have one “miracle child“ and are expecting another one. I just want to shake these people and scream stop idolizing these assholes! They are liars! They never had fertility issues! Open your fucking eyes!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Commobore

VIP Member
Honestly, it still sends my blood pressure through the roof knowing they lied about their struggles. Fertility issues and miscarriages have wracked my family for generations with a lot of unaddressed trauma there. It's not something you lightly toss about so to sit there like, 'oh, yeah, we just couldn't be arsed trying back then lol but it's lucrative now so SURPRISE!' is just...eurgh.

Every day, they continue to surprise me with how they lower the bar.

• Sad

Tiredofeverything

I jumped ahead to just say I turned off after 3 and a half minutes because she already contradicted herself multipole times in the video. When we were trying for Jackson (but we were infertile before that) We used a 2 and half year old test leftover over from when we were trying for Jackson.....we only used one test for Jackson because that is all we had left...Went to the doctor to ask about fertility issues...again a few years ago you told us you couldnt have kids so that was made up. So a lie a minute, I couldnt make it any further.....

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So when they said they did "all the science things" in their video professing that they couldn't have children did they mean that Timmy was tracking her periods while she was taking birth control behind his back?

I have zero desire to watch anything related to her being pregnant or to them raising another child. Best of luck to them but I can't even hate watch that stuff.

And to all those who struggled (or are struggling) with infertility and or child loss - you are way better than these 2 bozos will ever be. Don't let them drag you down.

• Heart
For anyone who may have missed the Slackers lying about being infertile, I wanted to re-post the video "receipts" once again...

Time - Stamped

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

DisNuts

Chatty Member
They must really be hurting for views if they are announcing this so early in the pregnancy. In the eyes of the medical community, she’s a geriatric patient - very high risk.

And his line of “he’s going to be the best big brother ever”. No. That child is used to being the center of the universe and has no idea how to interact with other kids or share. They think he’s going to be good with sharing his mommy and daddy? Kid is in for a rude awakening.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Well, they truly are a family channel now. There's no way she is going to be able to handle any kind of editing even with a nanny around. "Traveling", even staycations will become way too much to handle. It will be mostly home vlogs about their family with a smattering of Dimmy going to the parks to stuff food in his face. She won't let him too far off the leash for long and it will be too much to haul around.
They will definitely lose their actual travel/Disney viewers (too many other better channels for people to get their "fix" from) and will only be left with the family obsessed stans. Which isn't going to pay the bills, at least not to the extent they currently spend on their lifestyle.
This is the direction they chose to take their channel. Ok, go for it. #familychannel

• Haha

U76

Chatty Member
Timmy is too caught up on 3 rows. An F-150 Lightning is wide enough for 2 baby seats and stanny Lyn in the back seat and then you throw a cap on the bed to hall around the cubic tons of crap they need to go on a staycation 30 minutes away from their house. Of course try buying an F-150 Lightning without a huge dealer markup is another issue but they are loaded right?
Why three rows??

Front Row - Dim and Stanny
Middle Row - Miracle Prop #2 and DeJennerate
Third Row - Miracle Prop #1 (sorry Buddy your seasons didn't pan out, so they are going to focus on the reboot).

• Haha
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think "the deed" consists of Dimmy having a wet dream about hot dogs and then Ginn scooping up the aftermath into her secret tunnel. Or she has a hot dog costume she wears to bed. It also makes her magically fertile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31