The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1660069287919.png

She already looked like this at the Villain's event...from now until March is gonna be a good time here 😈😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wonder if they realize this looks almost like that video where the Stauffer's announced they 'gave away' their adopted kid.
image_2022-08-09_142141180.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think they HAD to announce it to explain the sheer size of her girth.
They haven't for the past year when it has been creeping on very steadily, fwiw.

Honestly, I hate to be cynical but if they will be exploiting the high risk nature of the pregnancy. They did it with J$ when they thought something was wrong with him, so I can very easily see them doing it with 2.0.

And if J$ is special needs as people have speculated, I really feel for him now since I doubt they'll be giving it any attention since the Ginncubator will be probably bemoaning about how they don't have carmalized sugar beet dip at the local Publix.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or they knew we were all chatting about it anyway and wanted to shut us down? Bastards.
Tim "People want to know if you are just storing food for hibernation or if you are pregnant again"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i finally un subscribed today. (y)

TIP: You can do your bit by just watching 1 minute of their videos, downvoting and then watching a different Disney vlogger straight after for 2 minutes. This will show YouTube that their videos are not useful and it will hurt their reach.
I dont wanna give them a view lol

Reactions: 7
I cannot fathom why anyone would announce a pregnancy before at least 12 weeks. She is high risk as she’s almost 40 plus bleeping huge to start with.
Do we reckon they will get a wet nurse alongside Stanny lean you guyyysssssssss then she can palm off the whole parenting thing onto someone else
Wait, I'm confused. What about her is high-risk? Other than age/lifestyle. I think I missed something.

Reactions: 3
Why did they film this in their bedroom? The couch, kitchen floor and/or family room floor would have worked.
Haha, I was wondering the same thing. Is she suddenly too good for the kitchen floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait, I'm confused. What about her is high-risk? Other than age/lifestyle. I think I missed something.
You have it right...her age makes her high-risk.

Why did they film this in their bedroom? The couch, kitchen floor and/or family room floor would have worked.
Because they want to show us where the magic happened when making prop #2. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.