The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #88 Pro Tips on PROPing up your youtube channel

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well she’s certainly not going to get any smaller now.

For timeline purposes, was the villains mock tails the first tell? That was July 7.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She's already claiming she can't do much: "I'm going to try to do as much as I can."

We all know she isn't doing much to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Once she forced Dimm to actually find her 'secret garden', she found out she was never infertile,,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is already convinced she is having a girl. She is having morning sickness with this one, and never had that with J. The baby is due in March around Tim's birthday, and J was born in November around her birthday.

Man she really lucked out on getting Tim to marry her. She gets waited on hand and foot and has everything taken care of for her (including having TIm Tracker cycles). All she has to do is make some meal kit meals a few times a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Of course J$ thinks Jenn ate the baby. He watches her consume a ridiculous amount of food all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He skated by his entire life, and he's going to be hard on J$ because he wants the best for him, and wants him to be accomplished.

It's backwards thinking, but I could see it being true.
🤦🏻‍♀️ What have you done with our Petey!

Wants the best for him??
Wants him accomplished??

Tim has done nothing more but hinder Jackson’s cognitive, fine & gross motor, psychological and emotional growth since birth!! 😡

Jackson’s height is the only thing Tim can brag about cause he watches ride height requirements religiously.

Still reading thread....
Noted that our Petey has returned.
Don’t know who that imposter was 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, they truly are a family channel now. There's no way she is going to be able to handle any kind of editing even with a nanny around. "Traveling", even staycations will become way too much to handle. It will be mostly home vlogs about their family with a smattering of Dimmy going to the parks to stuff food in his face. She won't let him too far off the leash for long and it will be too much to haul around.
They will definitely lose their actual travel/Disney viewers (too many other better channels for people to get their "fix" from) and will only be left with the family obsessed stans. Which isn't going to pay the bills, at least not to the extent they currently spend on their lifestyle.
This is the direction they chose to take their channel. Ok, go for it. #familychannel

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dim really wants that first haircut package this badly?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She probably said she questioned if she should even take a test because she did questionable things at the beginning of the pregnancy and doesn't want to be blamed. She'll pull the I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I could be pregnant card, while also saying she was actively trying to get pregnant. She'll blame Tim for not telling her no.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.