The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch Tim and Jenn on the daily, even met them on a trip to Disney once and found them so nice. I remember thinking how special it was that they were able to conceive after them speaking quite deeply about infertility in the past, then just found it plain weird that 2 unemployed people who go a kids theme park countless times a week felt the need to get a nanny, and then bring them along with them to every little things to deal with their kid who was apparently so wanted!

now a second pregnancy is announced and something just doesn’t sit right with me about it. They don’t give their kid now all the attention they should, so why think it’s a good idea to bring in another? Plus it’s more than lucky for someone who’s struggled to get pregnant for 10 years to fall naturally over 3 years so it makes me feel very sceptical about the whole infertility thing, and I think that’s a horrendous thing to lie about!

i know most I’ve said has already been said on these threads, but as a long time lurker I finally irritated enough to have my own say!

Reactions: 42
Wow. I can’t with these two. We all knew that the infertility talk was bullshit, but this just cements it. They are such jokes.

Just wait a little longer from a doctor? No issues. No problem with any bloodwork? No issues. No hesitancy to announce? No issues!

AND the biggest tell of all…when Tim said “ you just have to relax and it will happen.” If they had actually had any issues with getting pregnant, they would know that EVERYONE will say this to you and it is torture hearing it.

I don’t have issues with them announcing this early. Yeah, I guess she’s at a higher risk due to age, but that’s mostly regarding the baby…they have likely opted for the comprehensive genetic testing? I would. But her overall health…I would be concerned with the weight gain and how tough it will be on her body…maybe, just maybe, skip the theme park food and eat nutritious food made at home?

I really wish that they would be truthful about this.
100% this. They don’t even know how disgusting it is to say “all you have to do is relax”. And I also support women sharing their pregnancy whenever they want to as to try to change this “taboo” subject of miscarriage. But yeah. So so gross

Reactions: 18
Welcome to all the new people, lurkers who are de-lurking, and the soon-to-be new people!

They are definitely going to lose more and more subscribers and fans with this news. And even some stans who are over the infertility stuff.

It is probably why they set the stage for Patreon and SuperChats again - their loyal, rabid stans will be funding their lifestyle when other vloggers start taking over the childless vlogging circuit and people move away from TTT. These weekday park vlogs of Tim stuffing his face aren't going to make up the ground they need. They probably need to embrace the family stuff or go full blown paid membership for content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Now I'm realizing why I can't catch up with this forum.

I can't believe it's true. Whoever guessed she's pregnant deserves a cruise with concierge!

Reactions: 14
Welcome to all the new people, lurkers who are de-lurking, and the soon-to-be new people!

They are definitely going to lose more and more subscribers and fans with this news. And even some stans who are over the infertility storyline.

It is probably why they set the stage for Patreon and SuperChats again - their loyal, rabid stans will be funding their lifestyle when other vloggers start taking over the childless vlogging circuit and people move away from TTT. These weekday park vlogs of Tim stuffing his face aren't going to make up the ground they need. They probably need to embrace the family stuff or go full blown paid membership for content.
Two other theme park vloggers I watch very recently emphatically answered no to children coming soon, one set definitely scolded their followers a little for even asking, so there’s definitely childless vloggers with better content staged to take over.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I get having one miracle baby but two? Do they think we are that dumb?
I don't know. I had a lot of trouble conceiving. Multiple doctors, nothing wrong that they could tell, just not falling pregnant. After 6 years I finally got pregnant. Had my son. The literal first time we had sex after having the baby I got pregnant with my daughter!

Reactions: 10
I don't know. I had a lot of trouble conceiving. Multiple doctors, nothing wrong that they could tell, just not falling pregnant. After 6 years I finally got pregnant. Had my son. The literal first time we had sex after having the baby I got pregnant with my daughter!
You are meant to be more fertile just after the birth, so that would make sense in your case, but Jackson is 2 1/2 and they’ve actually been trying for this one.

Reactions: 6
As soon as I saw the news - I had to come hear and see your reactions. Crazy. They barely take care of Jackson. That poor Nanny.

Reactions: 16
I’ve only just started the video but thought it was odd to say you had a pregnancy test left over from when they were getting pregnant with Jackson… and yet Jackson was a (supposedly) complete suprise / given up trying 🤔

I was trying to get pregnant and didn’t even have tests in the house and had to run out when I was late 🙈

Reactions: 21
She was big 2 months ago when she wasn't pregnant. She's going to be Jen-normous.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Some girl names for them to consider:

Dee Licious Bojonowski
Con Cierge Bojonowski
Pei Cheque Bojonowski
Buddette Bojonowski
Ex Ploit Bojonowski
Clique Bait Bojonowski

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember the time Tim had hernia surgery and she had to take care of Jackson all by herself? (Although he still did stuff). That was a big deal to her so she decides to have a second?!
If it's a boy and she's upset, I'm going to to through the roof. I have 2 boys and when I was pregnant with my second one, I had people say "I'm sorry" when I told them I was having a boy again. I couldn't believe people would say that. I was thrilled to be having another baby and figured I had a 50-50 shot of either sex and would have been happy with either. It's disgusting to me when people favor either sex and around me girls are definitely favored!

Reactions: 18
So do we think now that prop 2 is on the way they’ll actually get j$ out of the crib? (Have they already? I haven’t watched in weeks) will Stanny work extra hard to get him potty trained? Changing 2 kids in diapers is less than fun. And who wants to tell them that 1 kid is a walk in the park compared to 2?
I hope the baby is healthy- it didn’t ask to be brought into this dysfunctional family

Reactions: 11
Doesn't a club sandwich have deli meat? She was just chowing down on enough sandwiches for 2 last weekend. 🤦‍♀️

If they end up getting a cuntcierge suite, no doubt Ginn will whine about not being to go on slides, not being able to use the steam shower, not being able to use their personal hot tub...

Sometime in March she'll get mercury poisoning from inhaling buckets of shrimp and fish and nurse a vodka hangover as soon as the baby is popped out and handed over to its new mom, Stanny Lean.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Doesn't a club sandwich have deli meat? She was just chowing down on enough sandwiches for 2 last weekend. 🤦‍♀️

If they end up getting a cuntcierge suite, no doubt Ginn will whine about not being to go on slides, not being able to use the steam shower, not being able to use their personal hot tub...

Sometime in March she'll get mercury poisoning from inhaling buckets of shrimp and fish and nurse a vodka hangover as soon as the baby is popped out and handed over to its new mom, Stanny Lean.
I think it was roasted turkey...so it was actual cooked turkey. I could be wrong though.

**Edit to add** I found the video and took a screenshot: Looks like roasted turkey...so not deli meat.

1660078279570.png

Reactions: 6
I imagine Tim will be at Epcot on September 11-12.
Jimmie Allen is playing at Eat to the Beat
If they plan on doing D23 as the last thing on their CA trip. Otherwise, the Ginncubator will still be busy waddling up hills or getting lost in Disneyland. Of course the witch will deserve a massage at the Grand Californian spa for being nothing but a human compost machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.