The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #88: Ginn Can't Track Her Period, But She Can Track Exclamation Points!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If they plan on doing D23 as the last thing on their CA trip. Otherwise, the Ginncubator will still be busy waddling up hills or getting lost in Disneyland. Of course the witch will deserve a massage at the Grand Californian spa for being nothing but a human compost machine.
I can’t wait for BLOB vs The Slackers!

Reactions: 7
Holy crap! this thread is filling up even faster than the recent Kyle Pallo threads!!

Why why why are they having another kid??

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it or not, there are so many posts on this sad day, but I thought it strange that Dim said they’ve been trying since the beginning of the year. I can’t imagine someone that has 4 cruises planned throughout the year would be trying to have a baby. Their timelines are always a little suspect.
I think they said they wanted another baby while they were eating their NYE grapes.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen anything on twitter? My timeline is all wonky with the current news- so my Disney peeps are buried.

Reactions: 7
I’ve only just started the video but thought it was odd to say you had a pregnancy test left over from when they were getting pregnant with Jackson… and yet Jackson was a (supposedly) complete suprise / given up trying 🤔

I was trying to get pregnant and didn’t even have tests in the house and had to run out when I was late 🙈

Exactly this. I came here to mention this. She said she used the last pregnancy test she had left from when they were getting pregnant with Jackson which was a digital one and the result disappeared after a year. First of all, he was not a miracle - he was planned and you were actively trying - eat tit.

Second of all, then they show the test they used and it wasn't even digital!! WTF Bunch o liars

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can see this happening, esp if it is a girl. Jackson starts w a J for Jen and they have the same birthday month, and the new baby (girl) will start with a T for Tim since they may share the same birthday month.

What was her moms name?
Tari Lynn.

It would work.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
At the end of the video, Jenn starts sobbing about how she's struggled this year because her mom was 39 when she passed away and Jenn is hitting 39 soon. This is a real thing that women who have experience mother loss deal with. My mother was 37 when she died, I was 13. I'm 49 now. I'm supposed to feel empathy for Jenn because I have experienced what she is talking about, but I don't. I don't believe a damn word that comes out of that woman's mouth. Everything she does and says is calculated for views. She turns on the water works to get comments like that, she lives for the attention.
The very definition of a narcissist.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this. I came here to mention this. She said she used the last pregnancy test she had left from when they were getting pregnant with Jackson - he was not a miracle - he was planned and you were actively trying - eat tit.

Then they show the test they used and it wasn't even digital!! WTF Bunch o liars
She's trying to fool us that she hadn't taken any other test when they were trying between J$ and prop #2? I call BS on this too. If you're trying, you're gonna try to sneak in a test before your period is due...especially since she has no clue when she gets her periods. She was crazy anxious to be pregnant...you know she went to Costco and bought a 30 pack of tests.

Reactions: 15
congrats to them and everything, I'm just concerned that they don't appear to have realistic expectations, typically jumping from one to two is a bigger change to cope with than even becoming parents. They've showed they have struggled significantly with having j$ how are they going to cope with having two of him!

Reactions: 13
Ginn to J¢: "You know how lately we've been telling you you have to be more gentle to mommy?"

She makes it sound like the discarded child has been using her as a punching bag this whole time (I mean, he does like to punch her tits). What's the matter Ginncubator, are you tired of your spawn throwing balls at your face?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
My theory, they didnt announce early at 8 weeks. They are lying about the timeline and she is already 12 weeks. They know they cant tell the truth because she was filmed drinking gallons of alcohol too close to when she actually got pregnant.

I won't be surprised when the baby just happens to be "early". Guess we'll find out.

"OMG you guys, we've got a surprise. Little baby USB arrived 4 weeks early and is a healthy 8lbs 2oz. Its a miracle."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
congrats to them and everything, I'm just concerned that they don't appear to have realistic expectations, typically jumping from one to two is a bigger change to cope with than even becoming parents. They've showed they have struggled significantly with having j$ how are they going to cope with having two of him!
Right, J$'s nap schedule already cramps their style, definitely see another nanny in their future! Plus, Lean has to "educate" J$ so I'm sure that will be their excuse to hire another. So disgusting that they are only seeing dollar signs with this child and it isn't even here yet :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The Tim Track #88: We hit the lottery Jackpot but now we’re adding the Megaplier $$$$

I will from here on outrefer to #2 as Megaplier or $2.

Figured this was coming with all of the other evidence pointing to it. I’m still catching up. You guys are all taking the words right out of my mouth. I hope she isn’t pregnant with a girl. Either way, I fell awful for Jackson. Truly. And this new child is coming into a no win situation. I only feel sadness for those kids. Healing from parents like they have is not easy. And it’s more like jot healing hut learning to overcome and try to retrain yourself. There’s a million books for these kids to read as they get older. I hope they get the help they need when they can break free from their parents. Toxic family dynamic.
2262D654-8188-48FA-BF35-3A7F6D7F8881.jpeg
C9E21C37-BE3D-48D5-B7D2-FE69DE13C187.jpeg
E387F94E-B7F9-434C-A707-ABCBAF014D59.jpeg
08E8F132-A73E-4374-BFAD-DDB075C9C3EB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I skipped ahead s bunch of pages to type this. Someone with "fertility" issues does not announce at 8 weeks. You hope and pray your baby lives to the 12 week appointment, and then the 20 week scan. You don't turn your barely there baby into a sideshow attraction. bleeping liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know - i think the baby is about 8 weeks - looking at the ultrasound compared to weekly growth they look about the same.
Could be an old photo. I wouldn't put it past them with as many "first" cruises as they had to lie. On the other hand, I suspect them of milking every cent out of this pregnancy, so I'm sort of surprised they didn't say anything sooner.

And if Tim is really tracking her period that is just creepy beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.