The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of tit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
It was the 2nd half of the pregnancy for me. The spending really increased and I thought it was ridiculous that they were buying the most expensive of everything. I still loosely kept watching. But after they had him and it turned into the nonstop J show, I was out. At the beginning of quarantine I found others to watch…some I still do, some I also gave up watching.

Reactions: 12
The Tim Tracker #85 - TIM: aka “The Oblivious Oaf”

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Every time he says “booths” I want to karate chop him in the throat, with a metal glove, covered in spikes, made of the finest beskar steel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For me, my unwellness started back when they were refusing to cut J’s hair while waiting for the MK barber to open. Poor kid just looked so hot with that head of hair, and it was purely out of his parents selfishness. What really put me over the edge, however, and officially made me part of the Unwell, was seeing J on the Starcruiser voyage. They had absolutely no business bringing that boy on that trip, and there was part of it when they took a lightsaber training class that J looked so lost and confused and had no idea how to interact with anyone around him. That specific clip made me so disgusted by how they have failed in raising him and just drag him around like a prop.
That, and when the cast member gave J a plush porg and Ginnwitt didn't prompt him to say thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Hello hello! I am new here. I have been enjoying reading these threads for a while though and finally decided to contribute some. I’m probably doing this wrong lol.

I started watching them regularly probably shortly before their pregnancy announcement. I was newly pregnant as well (my daughter was born a week before j$). So of course then I was super into them.

I started getting a little annoyed after what I felt was strange humble bragging about j$ hitting milestones or being like ahead of other kids in areas. I, having a kid the same age, was getting like unreadably pissy about this because in some areas he was ahead of her (she didn’t walk until 18 months), but in other areas I was like… I think they are just very out of touch with reality since he doesn’t go to daycare and have no one to compare him to.

Anyway, my biggest gripe with them now is the nanny.My house is a mess too, my kids don’t eat any better than their kid for the most part…. BUT. I have KIDS, 2, I work full time as does my husband, and we don’t have a nanny. That’s the part that I am just mind boggled over. We took two kids (2 and a half and 10 months) to the beach for a week recently. Our family was staying down the street so it was amazing to have extra hands but I can’t even imagine having a full time nanny also.

I will say I think making fun of Jenn’s weight etc I find a little over the top. Especially going through fertility struggles and gaining weight myself which may be a factor for her

thanks for having me!!
Welcome! The main reason most of us make weight comments is because in vlogs that were way before you started watching them - they fat shamed, she made a nasty comment about her mother in law's weight, they fat shamed tourists, etc. Now like many of us they fight the battle of the bulge. For me personally, they deserve the nasty weight comments. They are horrible people, there was soooooo much bad behavior in the years before she got pregnant (which putting together many things she has said recently, she most likely has no fertility issues, it was yet another lie). Like these gems ....

2021-03-13 (8).png
2021-04-18 (4).png
2021-04-18 (5)_LI.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And let’s not forget J$’s wild ride through FW, where Ginn is driving that golf cart like a maniac. That was truly frightening 😡

Reactions: 21
To add on to what I said about the mail vlog(s) and how that was the moment for me...

I searched for "mail vlog" and looked back several years, and one that came up pretty much right before I officially joined here (I lurked here a while and at GG), was the one where a woman had written a very thoughtful letter to them about how they brought people happiness and it was sort of a "rah rah" pep talk message about how they should keep it up and continue what they are doing. It was incredibly sappy but very kind, and the two of them were awkward and Tim had hardly any expression while reading it (Jenn handed it to him to read when she started crying.)

The woman said she was making a move to Orlando and hoped to see them there. They acted like they cared about her move, but then Jenn looked at the envelope and realized this was sent YEARS ago. So they said they hoped she was able to move and it went well. (WTF? 😒).

This woman also sent them dog treats for Bandit and Jenn melted down crying over Bandit and said how bad she felt that people sent him toys, food, etc., and he never saw any of it. She turned into a crying mess and then people in the comments posted saying not to apologize for crying and that it was OK to be sad, etc. Ummm...hello? Bandit could have used all the items had they just opened this several years earlier? (Jenn also quickly interjected in her own crying moment that Bandit couldn't have eaten the treats anyway because of his gastro issues).

So, this lady wrote this very thoughtful message about how awesome they were and that they brought her happiness, and they didn't bother to look at it for years. It was so ridiculous and uncomfortable. 😐

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And let’s not forget J$’s wild ride through FW, where Ginn is driving that golf cart like a maniac. That was truly frightening 😡
For those not familiar with this incident.
Jackson was 10 - 11 months old strapped in his car seat, face forward, in the front seat of the golf cart.

Courtesy of FRE

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Saw this picture posted by @MissFitness and thought - Damn! Dim looks like a homeless, meth head with no teeth! WTH?
View attachment 1430368
I was really distracted during this vlog with how it seemed like he dumped half a bottle of hair gel (or grease rubbed off from Ginn's skin) on his thinning strands, even more than usual. Maybe he thinks the more gel he puts on his head, the more it'll distract from how unhealthy and unhygienic he looks? It's like when Ginn murders caterpillars to stick on her greasy unwashed face, calls them eyebrows, and that's her entire effort for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re: Bandit blanket

A lovely lady named Katie spent one year making the blanket and the package sat in the Bojo house about another two years.

Look at around 52:25 mark of the Tracker channel, July 1, 2020 live mail vlog for this segment.

I found it!

Check out how flat and unemotional THEY are.
53:16 - open package
53:19 to 53:29 - I want to punch Tim in the face!
54:14 - Tim then gives credit for the blanket to some random people they met at DS. wtf!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Re: Bandit blanket

A lovely lady named Katie spent one year making the blanket and the package sat in the Bojo house about another two years.

Look at around 52:25 mark of the Tracker channel, July 1, 2020 live mail vlog for this segment.

I found it!

Check out how flat and unemotional THEY are.
53:16 - open package
53:19 to 53:29 - I want to punch Tim in the face!
54:14 - Tim then gives credit for the blanket to some random people they met at DS. wtf!!
Damn- I remember watching this & thinking this is some BS. Who doesn’t open mail for 2 yrs?! Timmy boy is just drinking his water & staring at the screen- much like J$ does now at meals. He could not have cared less.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
When you said "potentially exposing vulnerable children" I kind of had a lightbulb moment thinking about how much they've exposed their own vulnerable child. I mean we've known almost every detail of Jackson's life since he was a literal embryo. Even when it became very obvious that giving him so much screen time on a public platform was not safe.
It's obvious that they don't have the empathy and thoughtfulness to realize the harm that digital exposure affects Jackson, so it makes sense that they lack the same sense in the more literal endangerment of children. Big yikes all around.
All you need to do is google exploited children on social media platforms...its terrifying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.