The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i watched them obsessively from 2015-20 - i found their videos when i was planning my disney honeymoon and loved that they were a couple like me and my husband, a little older, no kids, into some odd tourist attractions, that kind of thing. started falling off when they started flaunting being hosted/they became a family vlog, then started wondering what the deal was, if other people were seeing through the cracks like i was, which led me here. i’ve kept my mouth pretty quiet til the GKTW fiasco, but my tweet is the one in reply to tim’s negative test one that has the most likes. they both blocked me on all social media after that, and i’m delighted. they can duck off. being unwell never felt so good.
I am that nosy I just went to twitter to find your comment and saw that I had already liked it, surprised I am not blocked for that. Honestly reading through some of the Stan comments really hurts my head 🙄

Reactions: 8
Genuine question - does anyone think that the Trackers might know exactly what they did wrong in letting Tim attend GKTW and are just too embarrassed to address it? Or am I giving them too much credit?

It's not even credit really - because being embarrassed is barely more acceptable than having done it in the first place.

Genuinely, I've spent the last week being really upset that I don't feel comfortable watching their vlogs after the GKTW incident. Like you, I was only too happy to gloss over everything else because I saw it as relatively minor. But this, I couldn't ignore.

So, to answer your question, this week was the exact moment for me.
I am in the same situation. I watched for years and really enjoyed all the "wayfinding tours" to learn about new attractions and happenings at WDW, while ignoring the gross lip-smacking and talking with food in their mouths food 'reviews', the questionable parenting (because none of us are perfect, and the virtue signaling (grow up). However, the irresponsible behavior of attending a media event before finishing quarantine and potentially exposing vulnerable children is beyond the pale and put me right off. I unsubscribed and commented without watching that video or any since. I have never been blocked on any social media until I questioned his choices, but now I am among the proud banned former viewers.

Reactions: 10
So he went to Universal because they were setting up for HHN....but then they really weren't. And it was really just a giant waste of time. Did he really think they were setting up the stage now for the Maroon 5 concert a month in advance????

"We're assuming this is a HHN tent....possibly, I have no inside information, I'm just guessing now" ARE YOU THAT STUPID DIM????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he went to Universal because they were setting up for HHN....but then they really weren't. And it was really just a giant waste of time. Did he really think they were setting up the stage now for the Maroon 5 concert on August 26th?? That makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:
Well, considering it took Tim 6 months to update one bathroom in their old Sanford home, maybe he figures it takes a month to setup a stage?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am in the same situation. I watched for years and really enjoyed all the "wayfinding tours" to learn about new attractions and happenings at WDW, while ignoring the gross lip-smacking and talking with food in their mouths food 'reviews', the questionable parenting (because none of us are perfect, and the virtue signaling (grow up). However, the irresponsible behavior of attending a media event before finishing quarantine and potentially exposing vulnerable children is beyond the pale and put me right off. I unsubscribed and commented without watching that video or any since. I have never been blocked on any social media until I questioned his choices, but now I am among the proud banned former viewers.
When you said "potentially exposing vulnerable children" I kind of had a lightbulb moment thinking about how much they've exposed their own vulnerable child. I mean we've known almost every detail of Jackson's life since he was a literal embryo. Even when it became very obvious that giving him so much screen time on a public platform was not safe.
It's obvious that they don't have the empathy and thoughtfulness to realize the harm that digital exposure affects Jackson, so it makes sense that they lack the same sense in the more literal endangerment of children. Big yikes all around.

Reactions: 23
So he went to Universal because they were setting up for HHN....but then they really weren't. And it was really just a giant waste of time. Did he really think they were setting up the stage now for the Maroon 5 concert a month in advance????

"We're assuming this is a HHN tent....possibly, I have no inside information, I'm just guessing now" ARE YOU THAT STUPID DIM????
He’s absolutely clueless isn’t he, thick as pig tit the pair of them and I bet thats what she smells of 🐷💩

Reactions: 9
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell?
We found the Trackers when looking for a tour review of our resort for our first WDW stay. Was pulled in by the casual way he did the videos and thought well he's just a normal guy and "cares" about the parks. Followed for a couple years and got annoyed every now and then about how little he seemed to get right about aspects of the parks (especially compared to other channels we started watching when planning WDW trips). Then he got to be hosted and it was clear he was way out of his element and couldn't give any real depth of info. Then the home vlogs started to pick up. The real break point was that "why no kids" walkabout in the Florida wilderness. They both came across so disingenuous and self-absorbed, while also catering to the most over the boundary followers. Once she was pregnant (like 9-10 months after that vlog) it was all downhill. I just gave up on them entirely and stopped watching. Then while on Twitter for other things saw the fallout from those bringing to light their shittier past and that brought me to all you fine "unwell". :)

Why does Ginn keep pretending to be Dim? "haha!"

View attachment 1429951
This continues to reveal they really don't like doing what they have chosen to make their livelihood. It was already creeping in before $JProp, but I don't think Dim likes the parks AT ALL, the whole "super fan" (whether Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, Harry Styles) is all a charade and he would rather just endlessly ride roller coasters at Sea World all day long while eating endless hamburgers/hot dogs.

Reactions: 18
I really had no idea what vlogging and YouTube videos really were until we met Tim and Jenn on a Mardi Gras float in 2017. Everyone was fussing over Tim in the Barney Courtyard. I looked them up and found us in their video. 😂 I sent everyone I knew that video because it was basically a video of our experience riding on a mardi gras float. So I kept watching. We've met them so many times in the parks.

I came here from Guru Gossip and I created my account there in Sept of 2019, so whatever happened around that time. I think maybe when they got in trouble by Disney for having lines for their meet and greets?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh, I thought of another thing that really turned me against them. I mean, I was still no longer a fan by this time, but this really cemented my "holy tit these two are awful bleeping people".

I lost my dog in 2020, just a few months after they lost Bandit. Not long after my dog passed away, I noticed a comment on one of their videos from someone who was also hurting really bad after losing their dog. They commented asking Jenn specifically for recommendations on things that helped her grieve - where'd she get her Bandit necklace, how to set up an area to remember her dog, etc. Since I was going through the same thing (and I actually own the exact same necklace Jenn did that had Bandit's face engraved on it, only mine had my dog's face), I replied with a really detailed comment with links and suggestions. This is when I realized I had been shadowbanned at some point, and this poor person would never see my reply. Of course, Jenn never bothered replying to her either.

The only ONLY other time I had ever commented on their videos was back when I WAS still a fan of theirs. Tim had been vlogging while driving and I asked him to stop doing that, pointing out just how dangerous drivers are in the tourist areas of Orlando (I-4 in general terrifies me and I HAVE TO BE fully alert while driving on there otherwise I get super bad anxiety) and how I just didn't want to see them get hurt. That's what I got shadowbanned for. For a legit comment about their own bleeping safety.

They don't give one single tit about their fans unless it gets them money.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What was the update? Replacing the toilet paper roll??
No, Dim legitimately tore the one bathroom down to the studs.

Oh, I thought of another thing that really turned me against them. I mean, I was still no longer a fan by this time, but this really cemented my "holy tit these two are awful bleeping people".

I lost my dog in 2020, just a few months after they lost Bandit. Not long after my dog passed away, I noticed a comment on one of their videos from someone who was also hurting really bad after losing their dog. They commented asking Jenn specifically for recommendations on things that helped her grieve - where'd she get her Bandit necklace, how to set up an area to remember her dog, etc. Since I was going through the same thing (and I actually own the exact same necklace Jenn did that had Bandit's face engraved on it, only mine had my dog's face), I replied with a really detailed comment with links and suggestions. This is when I realized I had been shadowbanned at some point, and this poor person would never see my reply. Of course, Jenn never bothered replying to her either.

The only ONLY other time I had ever commented on their videos was back when I WAS still a fan of theirs. Tim had been vlogging while driving and I asked him to stop doing that, pointing out just how dangerous drivers are in the tourist areas of Orlando (I-4 in general terrifies me and I HAVE TO BE fully alert while driving on there otherwise I get super bad anxiety) and how I just didn't want to see them get hurt. That's what I got shadowbanned for. For a legit comment about their own bleeping safety.

Remember when they had boxes upon boxes of mailed gifts sitting around, and they only opened them because of Covid and not having anything interesting to do, and someone spent a year knitting Bandit a blanket, that they opened nearly a year after he died?

With regards to your second point, remember when Dim ran over a kettlebell on I-4? I bet he was vlogging during that incident.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Briefly emerging from lurkdom! I started watching back when SDMT opened. I thought they were cute and fun. But as I continued to watch, little things started to bug me. mostly dumb stuff they said during their mail vlogs (remember YOUsday?). But to be honest, I enjoyed spending my mornings with Jenn as she puttered around, doing laundry, mowing the lawn, making Tim's lunch, all those things she's too important to do now. Then I heard that someone said insulting about her over on GG and was a little shocked, so I went looking for it. As I kept reading, I started to catch on that their "sweet, wholesome couple" persona was all smoke and mirrors. I learned about Jenn's Twitter. And I stopped watching the very day they announced their pregnancy because I knew the channel wasn't going anywhere I wanted to go. No matter what they said, I knew they were not the kind of people to keep their child off-camera and the channel as I knew it was essentially dead. And here we are.

Reactions: 16

That's what got me shadow banned. It was the video where he's driving somewhere around Universal. Baby J$ is in the backseat with Jenn and Tim is holding the camera recording while driving. It was clear it was him with the camera, you could see the reflection. I commented--stans came at me before it got deleted, but poof, I was shadow banned.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow, I had pushed many of these memories everyone is referencing to the back of my head, not worth thinking on. There is SO much they've done to prove they only care about themselves. These two are legit scum.

A long time ago, I was a fan and they posted a video in which Jenn was in the kitchen cooking and she made a few questionable comments that made me realize she was just manipulating her husband and the channel. There was no love in her voice for Tim. She was using him. I cannot recall what it was exactly she said right now, but it probably alluded to Tim working and her just farting around the house all day and the channel is hers. It was clear that she never loved Tim, but rather she loved what he did for her.

For sure I thought Tim would watch and see what she said, but nope, he continued to buckle to her manipulation and allowed the channel and it's tone to go downhill. The channel is so shady, there is zero transparency, it became all about Jenn with a very sociopathic feel to it and their egos were bursting out faster than their waistlines did in 2020-21.

Then there's the highlight of it all for me:

When they were called out on the OneChainz video at the height of the BLM movement they showed zero remorse, but instead scrambled to delete the offensive content. Then, finally addressed the elephant in the room when they thought it's what Disney wanted them to do. There was no sincerity there, no caring for others at all. It was all about Tim and Jenn. They had no plans to become better people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hello hello! I am new here. I have been enjoying reading these threads for a while though and finally decided to contribute some. I’m probably doing this wrong lol.

I started watching them regularly probably shortly before their pregnancy announcement. I was newly pregnant as well (my daughter was born a week before j$). So of course then I was super into them.

I started getting a little annoyed after what I felt was strange humble bragging about j$ hitting milestones or being like ahead of other kids in areas. I, having a kid the same age, was getting like unreadably pissy about this because in some areas he was ahead of her (she didn’t walk until 18 months), but in other areas I was like… I think they are just very out of touch with reality since he doesn’t go to daycare and have no one to compare him to.

Anyway, my biggest gripe with them now is the nanny.My house is a mess too, my kids don’t eat any better than their kid for the most part…. BUT. I have KIDS, 2, I work full time as does my husband, and we don’t have a nanny. That’s the part that I am just mind boggled over. We took two kids (2 and a half and 10 months) to the beach for a week recently. Our family was staying down the street so it was amazing to have extra hands but I can’t even imagine having a full time nanny also.

I will say I think making fun of Jenn’s weight etc I find a little over the top. Especially going through fertility struggles and gaining weight myself which may be a factor for her

thanks for having me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Rolled my eyes so hard.
Ditto. Me thinks that Cheryl was really the overwhelmed one and the daughter was the prop. Wonder where she learned that one? 🙄
This is also why I harp on the misinformation, poor parenting skills and their general lack of awareness....so many of the "fans" are kids and parents think well they go to Disney so what harm is it. They won't explicitly come out as a "Family Channel" cause that limits the monetization/gravy train, but they have a large number of viewers who are young and pick-up some of their crappy behavior

Reactions: 7
1658260025790.png

1658260050934.png

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Along with the !!! overuse !!!! of !!!!! damn !!!! exclamation !!!!! points!!!!!! Also. We give you an in depth look at the lights around the park? Is that really what it has come to? Because, oh yes, when I'm searching for Orlando theme park planning videos, I must know all there is to know about the lights 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Genuine question - does anyone think that the Trackers might know exactly what they did wrong in letting Tim attend GKTW and are just too embarrassed to address it? Or am I giving them too much credit?

It's not even credit really - because being embarrassed is barely more acceptable than having done it in the first place.

Genuinely, I've spent the last week being really upset that I don't feel comfortable watching their vlogs after the GKTW incident. Like you, I was only too happy to gloss over everything else because I saw it as relatively minor. But this, I couldn't ignore.

So, to answer your question, this week was the exact moment for me.
Don’t give them an inch.
All they care about is themselves.
Damn anyone else and watch out if you get in the way of them having fun.

Tim’s attendance at the GKTW fundraiser event, where immuno-compromised children were present, on day 6 or 7 of a 10 day quarantine for COVID threw me over the edge.

THIS shirt that Tim chose to wear to the event makes me wonder if he has lost all his marbles!

Truly KING KLUELESS IN THE HOUSE!!
woof woof

09C5B1CF-C20D-4D00-8E3E-14B90D90C1B5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.