Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
I haven't seen the live but just hearing DeJennerate being a combative asshole second hand pissed me off.
People don't like you because they resent being played by entitled shysters. You had to squawk, put your shortcomings on video and now can't hide from that. Too bad.

Here's a thought, you sentient fucking potatoes- cancel all of these ridiculous repeat trips no one cares to watch anymore, including those stupid cruises that do nothing but contribute to the growing obesity and beggaring of your household. You aren't hosted anymore. We've already seen your version.
We've also seen other people do it better.
Fire the Stanny and raise your own child. You look incompetent.
Unless you're living off the interest alone of a savings of say, 5 million in diversified investment assets, what you're doing is unsustainable. I don't think you've got that kind of scratch. You spent twice the yearly income of a typical American household just on fucking cruises/Aulani trips in ONE year. That is about as irresponsible as it gets, idiots. You're not celebrities. You don't have long term sponsorships. You don't even have a million subscribers and get 50k-100k views on your videos, if you're lucky. Declining returns. You bought a mid range house at @400k. You're comfortable. You're not rich.
You used to bring in about 200k a year for total catalogue.
That's nothing in YouTube world. Something doesn't make sense.
People felt alarmed initially at your perfidy and profligacy. Now they feel disgust as you rub their faces in it.
People died, lost their homes, still worry about their ability to pay bills and you want them to worship people who fell into the lap of easy fucking money.
How's that for coming in hot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Galorious

VIP Member
Awwwww Jenn has her Halloween costume sorted then.... Something gives her away tho🤔

Screenshot_20220722_205000_com.facebook.orca_edit_464708888515546.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Dingdam

I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of shit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
The nanny was definitely the moment for me too. A f@cking nanny! They played at being parents and then got bored of it. I was still a fan of theirs when they announced the pregnancy and was happy for them, but then over the first year or so if his life I saw their enthusiasm for being parents slowly fade away. To the point where they only looked alive and happy when they weren’t with him.

They have a pretend job with no responsibilities aside from whatever schedule they wish to impose upon them selves, which they can totally break whenever they feel like it. Proof of this is that they stil say ‘see you tomorrow’ at the end of every vlog but have been averaging 3-4 videos a week for the past six months.

After Lynn arrived, I found Tattle and I agreed so much with everything said here, It’s like a blindfold had been taken off and I saw them for who they are.

Tim is a grifter who loves to flex and is obsessed with material possessions and the fancy concierge lifestyle to fill the void in his life. And I think he’s the one who wants to keep up the daily vlog charade to fund his flexing.

Jenn is just a 90’s teenager who never grew up and would rather sit in the backseat of the car and play on her phone all day than step up and be an adult. She has enough free time to improve her skills and fix the channel to make it a slick, up to date and really well packaged product/brand. Instead she sits around Ft Pampers every day, while the hired help raises her child, and lazily strings home movies together a few times a week.

They’ve both become tired, virtue signalling gluttons and they aren’t the fun quirky couple I started watching in 2015.

Aah, sorry that was long but it felt good to write.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenns fat ugly face and giant linebacker shoulders encouraged me to double my workout time today…
B68AE1C3-FB98-4405-B0EA-8867AEF6D423.jpeg

I've got to be honest folks. I commented a few days back because I was disappointed in Tim and Jenn for the GKTW incident. I still am. But I have to admit, I find some of the attacks on them way over the top in this chat. I can understand disagreeing with their actions, with things they say, with some of their parenting... but I am really uncomfortable with the language some people choose to use about other things. Comments about Jenn and Tim's appearance, especially, are, for me, completely unacceptable and over the line. I understand this is something they've done in the past but it's clear they've grown, matured and are different people to when they made those comments.

I get that it's my choice whether or not to continue engaging with the forum but I felt I had to say something. Perhaps we can keep any criticism of them related to choices they make and not things they have no control over?
Ohh sweetheart…it’s obvious you are new here

They haven’t “grown” or “matured” they’ve just chosen to keep those nasty comments they are known for out of the public eye and instead most likely keep their Snark to themselves. If you want to see Jennifer’s true colors just check her twitter.

editing to add: that they have a lot of control over what they look like Tim could choose to eat 10 less hotdogs and Jenn could choose to eat 17 less dinners. Instead they lead a life of gluttony and overindulgence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

2020planner

VIP Member
I know I've said this before, but this live is SERIOUSLY confirming - and re-confirming - and re-confirming AGAIN - for me how much I cannot stand this woman. 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Commobore

VIP Member
Hey, folks! Haven't used a forum like this in ages so hope I'm doing this right. 😖

Like most of us here, once upon a time, I used to fire up every new vid the Slackers put out. Discovered their HHN coverage at uni a couple years back, never cared much for their food commentaries if I'm being honest but the park coverage was neat and made for decent study ambience. Appreciated being introduced to places like Knott's, BG, SW, places I'll never get to go.

The one thing that tipped me off was when J$ came about. I remember them swearing til they were blue in the face that the channel wouldn't go the way of family vlogs, that they'd keep the kid off-camera, yada-yada. I honestly was even happy for them at the time given Gin's history. But, then, it became Dim moping about on his own, the food reviews got even worse and the enthusiasm was sapped out of him. It's like I got the ick or something, those 'wheeeeeeeee's started grating on me, all the deepthroating close-ups, the ride-to-complaint ratio through the roof.

Don't think I ever made a point of dropping them at first, my interest just fizzled. Focused more on ride POV channels instead of all these wannabe pseudo-celebs. Covid hit, got furloughed, stuck at home with nothing to do. I see them on my dash one day and decide to---holy hell, they're whoring out the kid! I went to Reddit to see what people made of that and, surprise, got banned for bringing it up, so I turned to here to get caught up on everything they'd been up to.

It, uh...yeah, it's been an education! I've been floating about for the best part of maybe three months or so, popping in every now and again to see the latest fuck-up. (Oof, BLAB...) I remember the biggest controversy at the time was the damned Gucci sweater and Gin's rep on Twitter. Everything from the cruises to how they've been """raising""" J$, the Covid hypocrisy and the entitlement, they're practically filming every second of their downward spiral.

And I'm so here for it. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Unwell#1

Hello everyone!

I am a new TL member, but I am not new to feeling angry and disgusted while watching the ever burning dumpster fire 🔥 that is the Tracker channel.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I did enjoy their videos prior to them moving out of the Sanford house, it almost feels like I was watching completely different people back then. I enjoyed how they seemed like regular people living normal lives while also being lucky enough to visit Disney and Universal on a regular basis. However, after moving into their current house and subsequently getting #HOstEd all of the damn time, they quickly became tiresome. Now...they are depressed, useless, and despicable shells of their former selves.

I have been keeping an eye on their idiocy sporadically from a distance because I didn't want to give them any support in the form of views, and that's what led me to Tattle Life and all of you. I'm not a haTEr just because I think Jenn is the biggest shit weed I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

It's great to be here and I have never been more proud to join the Unwell 3.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
If I had a dollar for every new member who thought they should tell us how to post, I could afford CUNTcierge.

I mean, on your tenth post? Fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They should have named this vlog "2 Guys, 16 Wieners!!". Probably would have gotten more views.

Description: Watch 2 casually straight dudes stuff 16 wieners in their face! Plenty of drilling in the background! Plenty of cream at the end!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

U76

Chatty Member
#85 Tim Tracker we want to start patreon membership but nobody will donate
#85: "We Are Out of Ideas....Now It's Time to Patreon the Price"

That stupid outro will finally be a true DEMAND of the stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
If this motherfucker kisses the tip of a hut dog before deep throating it I will put my motherfucking fist through the screen of my tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jen trying to justify having a patreon because Adam had one- yes he had one for years and then closed it because he is making a comfortable living now. If the trackers create one now it not only reeks of desperation, but it makes them look incredibly greedy. They take lavish vacations almost monthly, have a nice home, have saved for their 2 yr olds college, always brag about how good they are with money and now want "fans" to send them money?

I actually agree with Jen. You missed your chance.

• Heart
  • Sick

Dak

I've been lurking for a while, reading and laughing while I power walk on my lunch breaks at work 🤣. But I had to answer this one.

Their pregnancy announcement video was where it started going downhill for me. They claimed in that other video that they could never have kids, but then suddenly got pregnant and had no issues announcing before 12 weeks (I don't remember exactly how far along she was, but I remember it wasn't 12 weeks yet).

I have had five late term miscarriages, and couldn't believe that someone with supposed "infertility" would announce so early. Even 12 weeks is never a guarantee - my two living boys I didn't announce until I also announced their gender (did at the same time). It's the worst thing to announce and then lose it, and I realized that the whole "infertility" thing was most likely that they just didn't want kids but wouldn't admit it. They gave some bullshit excuse about how the stans would notice she didn't do any roller coasters at Dollywood, and that's why they were announcing it early. She never rode them anyway, so that was a stupid lie. I felt angry and betrayed and realized they were really good at lying (hadn't gone down the rabbit hole yet).

I kept watching, but it turned into hate watching when they started getting hosted for everything and appreciated nothing. And Jenn did nothing but complain about being pregnant. Then I found you lovely people and I stopped watching completely. The GKTW fiasco finally prompted me to unfollow them on social media and unsubscribe once and for all.

• Heart

Imbris

Chatty Member
I don't know why but he looks like an old prospector to me. Something about the oddly wrinkly old face, messed up teeth, and unkept facial hair. "There's gold in them thar hamburgers!"

• Haha
Reactions: 36