The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new TimTracker Thread! This one is courtesy of @MissFitness

Unfortunately it doesn't appear I can add the strike through to the thread title, so I had to augment it a bit give the true impression of the original winning thread title.

Dim is out and about vlogging after fudging his Rona Timeline because he couldn't stand spending time in Ft. Pampers with the prop and gargoyle.

Will the Slackers ever give a concrete answer to when Tim got the Rona and what not? Or will they just bury their heads in the sand and ignore all criticism?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“Burying your head in the sand is great exfoliation for your face!” -Dim and Ginn Bojo

“Wow, that is such a helpful tip, you guyzz are the best!!!” -the stans

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of tit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Genuine question - does anyone think that the Trackers might know exactly what they did wrong in letting Tim attend GKTW and are just too embarrassed to address it? Or am I giving them too much credit?

It's not even credit really - because being embarrassed is barely more acceptable than having done it in the first place.

I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of tit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
Genuinely, I've spent the last week being really upset that I don't feel comfortable watching their vlogs after the GKTW incident. Like you, I was only too happy to gloss over everything else because I saw it as relatively minor. But this, I couldn't ignore.

So, to answer your question, this week was the exact moment for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuine question - does anyone think that the Trackers might know exactly what they did wrong in letting Tim attend GKTW and are just too embarrassed to address it? Or am I giving them too much credit?

It's not even credit really - because being embarrassed is barely more acceptable than having done it in the first place.
No, my opinion is that I don't think Tim is embarrassed at all. They seem like they never realize or think of anything most of the time... lots of confused-like reactions and then "ohhh" or "huh" responses to things people bring up, suggest, or say. Or just arrogance.

When they got called out, I suspect he was instantly annoyed or defensive. My guess is Jenn may have had a twinge of "oh..maybe that wasn't a great idea" but probably got distracted by a pot of gnocchi boiling over and forgot again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
DH and I could never really stand Jenn from the very first moment she opened her mouth (for real) but we'd watch for Tim, and the channel did, legit, give us some random ideas of things around Central Fla that, as residents, we were unaware of. We started watching around 2012 or so.

Fast forward to when they got #hosted for their "first" Disney cruise (and we were watching more regularly) and Jenn was rambling on and on about how she didn't know what to expect for the cruise, she had asked friends what to expect, she was worried if she'd get sick on the ship, etc., then Tim would constantly ask her about how she was liking her first cruise, and then again at the end of the cruise, how she liked her first cruise, etc.

Basically hyped the entire thing up like we were watching the cruise through the eyes of a first-time cruiser.

Immediately after they got home, they did a "review"-type vlog (can't remember if merch was involved) and one of the very first things they said was basically "you know how we said it was our first cruise, well, it wasn't. we went on one like 20 years ago but we don't count that." (or something akin to that)

DH and I looked at each other and I made him rewind it to hear it again. I was like WTF?
Didn't they JUST make a big bleeping stink about it being her first cruise, yada, yada, yada?

From that point on, we started to REALLY key-in on little inconsistencies in what they'd say, stupid over-exaggerations about Orlando (or the weather), random things that were totally incorrect yet they'd pass off as fact, etc.

Then, the water-stealing incident in Sanford really was pretty much the end of regular watching - we knew something was up with that and they were full of tit.

And then we'd just watch sporadically from that point forward until she went ballistic after the baby announcement (pEopLe aRe CoMiNg to OuR HouSE!) and I was DONE with them and found the gossip pages. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I used to love watching them. I would watch every Saturday morning while drinking coffee. I used to want a relationship like Tim and Jenn. Then, it slowly became home movies, even when they said that's not what their channel would become. I still watched because I thought Jackson was cute as a baby. I think when I stopped watching is when they got Stanny. I just could not believe they needed a nanny when they didn't need one!

Reactions: 16
I knew they were trash people at the beginning when Dim would tell people how to take advantage of things at the themeparks. How he would routinely park at the hotels to avoid paying for themepark parking. How him and Ginn would get drunk and be super obnoxious around the common areas of hotels.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I watched fairly regularly from 2017-2019ish. I kept up with every single video in the summer and fall of 2019 because I'd appeared in a vlog while working as a CM in September 2019 and was eager to see if I'd appear again - I did show up in another video, just a week or two before Jackson was born. Very exciting LOL.
When Jackson was born, I dropped off a little bit because I've never been one for home vlogs. I started shrugging or eye-rolling more and more of their content as it became less Disney based and more Jackson-centric. I'm quite against family vlogging, one of the catch phrases I'd say I use on a near-daily basis is "kids shouldn't be famous."
The Great Resort Extravaganza of 2021 was tolerable, I love the Disney resorts and was super depressed in early/mid 2021 so I kept up with those more frequently as light escapism.
Aulani in December 2021, right after Disneyland was the last straw for me. It was an INSANE amount of money to spend on travel and the quality was quickly slipping. Plus their parenting was just... yikes. I hate watched on and off in early 2022 and now I can barely stand the sight of a TTT thumbnail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I can’t remember exactly what prompted the veil to lift, so to speak, but I just remember something not feeling right and at that point it was gossip guru I found and all the people there were able to articulate the things that were annoying me. After some time I then moved onto these threads and whilst I lurked for a long time it was clear you are all my people and reading most of your comments it is like you are reading my mind. I’m now at the point I can’t hate watch and only have a look if someone calls something out here that I feel I need to watch, love that you all tend to give time stamps which limits my pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I asked an innocuous and rhetorical question on their comment section on YouTube, and was promptly 'shadowbanned.'
However, I'm completely mystified as to how I ended up here.😃
I'm not on any social media 'platforms,' nada. Yet here I am. It must have been those 'pesky' algorithms (whatever they are), or plain ol' divine intervention. Whatever it was, I am so pleased that I'm here, with like minded people.👍

Reactions: 15
i watched them obsessively from 2015-20 - i found their videos when i was planning my disney honeymoon and loved that they were a couple like me and my husband, a little older, no kids, into some odd tourist attractions, that kind of thing. started falling off when they started flaunting being hosted/they became a family vlog, then started wondering what the deal was, if other people were seeing through the cracks like i was, which led me here. i’ve kept my mouth pretty quiet til the GKTW fiasco, but my tweet is the one in reply to tim’s negative test one that has the most likes. they both blocked me on all social media after that, and i’m delighted. they can duck off. being unwell never felt so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For me it was several years ago when they began accepting hosted stays. It was so obvious that Tim was no longer going to give honest opinions. Everything Disney was suddenly so amazing and the best thing ever to them.
The channel became all about playing it up to get the next hosted freebie.

Haven’t watched a video since the latest Covid dx, but have on his latest universal video, and he just seems to hate my favorite place, WWOHP, so much.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched a video since the latest Covid dx, but have on his latest universal video, and he just seems to hate my favorite place, WWOHP, so much.
They both claim to be HUGE HARRY POTTER fans but know nothing, never read the books, and haven't seen all the movies.

Then, the water-stealing incident in Sanford really was pretty much the end of regular watching - we knew something was up with that and they were full of tit.
Woah, I don't know about this one! Which vlog is this in??

For me it was pretty much after they had J$. The constant talk about her sore nipples, lack of sleep, acting like no one has ever gone through motherhood before, the lies and inconsistencies, Jenn, the constant complaining about lines and crowds, Jenn, their constant spending and losing grip on reality, oh, did I mention Jenn?

Reactions: 17
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell?
I was a regular viewer of theirs from summer 2017 until not long after J was born. I had been planning my first WDW trip and they came up along with DFB as vlogs to watch to help plan trips. From there I just kept watching because I really enjoyed them both. Yes, even Jenn. At the time, something about her reminded me of one of my favorite cousins and I thought she was fun to watch. I almost never watched their home vlogs and never watched their live shows, though, so I only got her fun "park" personality. Then, I moved to Florida in 2018 and then to Orlando 2019 and from there just started really noticing things felt off about them. Places they'd recommend I thought were complete garbage. I started doing and seeing stuff around Orlando that I thought was really interesting and awesome and they never showcase it on their vlogs at all. For a vlog that's supposedly about "all things Orlando" they don't even showcase 1/4th of it! Then, someone in a Disney-related thread on another forum I belong to (one that isn't theme park or tourism themed) mentioned the Trackers and how bullshit they are, and said to just google "Tim Tracker drama". I did, found GG, read every single thread on them, then migrated over here and actually started commenting.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.