The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By saying, J$ has college paid for. I'm going to assume they did the Florida Prepaid thing. If they chose to put in a lump sum, which is what I have here, they basically put one of these amounts in an account for him. It's not a ridiculous amount of money, especially for the people who are paying $30K for a 4 night cruise in the Roy O suite.
Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 7.00.22 PM.png

I'll add, this is the rate chart for J$, when you go to the website, you enter the DOB for the child you are planning for. He should graduate high school in 2038.

Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker #85 We will spend our money as we please, but feel free to gift us more

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
By saying, J$ has college paid for. I'm going to assume they did the Florida Prepaid thing. If they chose to put in a lump sum, which is what I have here, they basically put one of these amounts in an account for him. It's not a ridiculous amount of money, especially for the people who are paying $30K for a 4 night cruise in the Roy O suite.
View attachment 1446506

I'll add, this is the rate chart for J$, when you go to the website, you enter the DOB for the child you are planning for. He should graduate high school in 2038.
If they have picked one of these an then he refuses to go or drops out after a few months or one year I'd honestly laugh at them, I get putting money away for the kids future but to put money into somthing that you don't know for certain he's going do is just stupid, they can force all they want to make him go but end of the day it's up to him to actually attend

I don't know if you guys get bonds over there but putting money into somthing like that would have been more sensible, you can put whatever you want into it for a set amount of years (more years more interest grows on it) then you can receive it after the years are up an either keep it or re-invest it back in for more years, as kids our family had trust bonds for us that we got at 18

Reactions: 9
sooo .. I fell down a rabbit joke tonight .. anyone know anything about this?

Rabbit hole
Yea, this channel was around until early 2020, maybe? I'd say it was deleted around the same time as the Urban Party and Gay is Contagious videos. I know I've watched videos on that channel, it was talked about a lot on GG.

Reactions: 10
IIRC, wasn't the JS fallout over him saying 'that poor kid' or something like that when J$ was announced?
I believe it was over him saying he believed in quality over quantity when it came to videos and she took it as a slight against them.

#85: Now it's time to collect the price.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.