The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1430136

View attachment 1430138

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Along with the !!! overuse !!!! of !!!!! damn !!!! exclamation !!!!! points!!!!!! Also. We give you an in depth look at the lights around the park? Is that really what it has come to? Because, oh yes, when I'm searching for Orlando theme park planning videos, I must know all there is to know about the lights 🤬
I liked the almost defensive sentence of "We did give you a very in depth look at the lights all around the park!" in the description. Wow, how would the stans live if it weren't for Dimster providing an "in depth" "look" at "all" the lights "all around" the park. Thank goodness for him!

Reactions: 11
Don’t give them an inch.
All they care about is themselves.
Damn anyone else and watch out if you get in the way of them having fun.

Tim’s attendance at the GKTW fundraiser event, where immuno-compromised children were present, on day 6 or 7 of a 10 day quarantine for COVID threw me over the edge.

THIS shirt that Tim chose to wear to the event makes me wonder if he has lost all his marbles!

Truly KING KLUELESS IN THE HOUSE!!
woof woof

View attachment 1430158
In the tune of the stupid Home Vlog intro.....he's an....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of tit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
For me it was the hypocrocy over covid.
They would fanny about at home too scared to even touch an amazon box.
They claimed it wasn't right for Disney to be reopening and as soon as Disney springs opened dim was there for opening day.
I then noticed thst I'd been shadow banned for tiny criticism and somehow found my way here.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of tit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
For me it was basically an exact moment that made me say WTF and immediately get disgusted. It was a stupid mail vlog where people were sending them loads of gift cards and gifts and they couldn't be bothered to open any of this tit but they needed ideas for views. I vividly remember them opening food items that were years old and laughing about how old it was and whether they could even eat it (and clearly they were going to toss it). Then these very thoughtful gifts people sent them from different countries, and various parts of the US, and they were just so ungrateful looking and seemed bored. But finally, the bleeping blanket for Bandit. After that mail vlog I was horrified by these jerks and wondered what the hell was wrong with them. They didn't have real jobs outside of the home and could have opened all of this stuff months and years before. They got so big for their britches that the lowly viewers who spent all this time and effort to mail them items meant nada to them. It was so gross and made me realize they were self-centered assholes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell?
I found the channel through recommended videos and watched it from Summer 2018 to right around the pregnancy announcement. The only reason I really watched them in the first place was because of their high viewer/subscriber count. I wasn't really in the mood to watch family Disney content and I think I saw a reference to GG in a tweet or comment somewhere. I remember reading through the already existing threads there in a few days and eventually made an account there and transitioned to here. At this point, it's been significantly longer between when I watched and stopped but I don't really regret it. They've had years worth of opportunities to take advice from people with the right intentions but they choose to ignore it in favor of stans, so everything they get is on them.

I liked the almost defensive sentence of "We did give you a very in depth look at the lights all around the park!" in the description. Wow, how would the stans live if it weren't for Dimster providing an "in depth" "look" at "all" the lights "all around" the park. Thank goodness for him!
And thank goodness "they'll" be back "super soon" to update us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was a regular watcher for several years. My stopping point was after the ghetto party controversy. At the time I thought it was sincere but it was more to save face. Then the constant staycations started happening and I was peace out. I haven’t watched a video in several months. I’m over the Disney/ theme park stuff.

Good lord, how many times can Dim say "Halloween Horror Nights" on the latest vlog. If I were playing a drinking game, I'd be dead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s deja vu all over again as Tim yet again gives us his misinformed rundown of Universal’s Horror Nights light and prop set-up MONTHS BEFORE HORROR NIGHTS EVEN HAPPENS. I’d bet my life that he’ll make this same exact video at least once more between now and September. Is this purgatory?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw this picture posted by @MissFitness and thought - Damn! Dim looks like a homeless, meth head with no teeth! WTH?
View attachment 1430368
Man, that's just bad all the way around- so much for getting over Covid & back on your feet.. Damn

We were fans and watched their videos all the time until he had that wooly thing out while SHE was giving birth & after that all the boring staycations & etc started.. Nope, nada, done with them.

Reactions: 7
Far too many moments to mention, but one in particular for me was when she put up footage of J$ getting bathed at the Riviera resort, which included Dim’s butt crack. The same child that was never going to be the focus of their channel.

Reactions: 14
For me, my unwellness started back when they were refusing to cut J’s hair while waiting for the MK barber to open. Poor kid just looked so hot with that head of hair, and it was purely out of his parents selfishness. What really put me over the edge, however, and officially made me part of the Unwell, was seeing J on the Starcruiser voyage. They had absolutely no business bringing that boy on that trip, and there was part of it when they took a lightsaber training class that J looked so lost and confused and had no idea how to interact with anyone around him. That specific clip made me so disgusted by how they have failed in raising him and just drag him around like a prop.

Reactions: 23
For me, my unwellness started back when they were refusing to cut J’s hair while waiting for the MK barber to open. Poor kid just looked so hot with that head of hair, and it was purely out of his parents selfishness. What really put me over the edge, however, and officially made me part of the Unwell, was seeing J on the Starcruiser voyage. They had absolutely no business bringing that boy on that trip, and there was part of it when they took a lightsaber training class that J looked so lost and confused and had no idea how to interact with anyone around him. That specific clip made me so disgusted by how they have failed in raising him and just drag him around like a prop.
Had they not had that hair cut earlier- he'd be like cousin It...
2fmedia0.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fq165aiSbBpLaM%2fgiphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good lord, how many times can Dim say "Halloween Horror Nights" on the latest vlog. If I were playing a drinking game, I'd be dead
Approximately 42. :ROFLMAO:

I copied the transcript from YouTube and put it in a word frequency counter out of curiosity LOL

Halloween came up 42 times, Horror 36 times and nights 32 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was when they went to one of the parks with Jackson and they didn't have a hat or any covering on that baby to protect him from the sun. At that moment I thought they were extremely negligent parents, only caring about the views he'll get them, and not about his safety.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.