The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sinkhole vlog always cracks me up because I can't focus on anything but the murdered caterpillars on Ginn's forehead. And also that they won't shut up about how 2022 will be the best year ever.
That was the one comment I ever left on their videos in all the time I watched. I couldn't stand it anymore. I was dying of secondhand embarrassment. It was some home slog video where she talked about her ridiculously expensive brow products. I told her that the Nyx brow tint pen and the right color would change her face. It's like 12 bucks and lasts forever.

Reactions: 9
That was the one comment I ever left on their videos in all the time I watched. I couldn't stand it anymore. I was dying of secondhand embarrassment. It was some home slog video where she talked about her ridiculously expensive brow products. I told her that the Nyx brow tint pen and the right color would change her face. It's like 12 bucks and lasts forever.
J∞ War: Always be honest and hold us accountable, we're a serious(tm) channel.
Unwell Three: *Does so.*
Hackers: surprisedpikachu.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spotted on Twitter. KrispySmore must be heading to Disney on holiday with their cutie twins and in a response to Jenn said they're looking forward to seeing her and J$. Then this dense bleep posts... View attachment 1445359

Yeah OK, they're looking forward to meeting Stanny Lyn and having the entitled Trackers flex their '1 kid, 1 Nanny' status at the '2 kids, no Nanny' Smores. Bet Steff and Dave are great parents and have much more fun as a family in their wee house than Dipshit and Fuckwit Flexer do in their McCrapshack.
Maybe Dim and Gin will get Stanny Lyn to watch the Smore's kids too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3.5 mph pace is not terrible. Not everyone can run long distances and it’s really not great for your knees. Not defending Jenn and definitely not defending that fat disgusting heap of tit PMM. He is an actual joke signing up for a runDisney event. They should have tied a feed bag around his neck instead of a medal.
Anyway, just felt the need to put that out there. I often walk at a 3.5 mph pace with my jogging paces being around 4.2-4.5 mph. My knees can’t handle much more
The thing is DeJennerate brags that she “ran a 10k” she didn’t run, she walked. Which is fine, but don’t say you ran a 10k. Be ambiguous and say you “did a 10k”. She ran the last length at the finish line for the camera.
My SIL’s brother lost his first 100lbs by just walking. It was crazy. He changed his diet drastically and all he did was walk. He was extremely obese, bigger than PMM. and his body couldn’t handle more than walking. He looks like a completely different person it’s insane, I didn’t recognize him.

How do you not get grossed out by yourself when you see yourself looking like this and aren't immediately embarrassed and ready to at least brush your hair even if you still can't drag your ass to the shower?
View attachment 1445831
She looks like a crazy late 1800s British pauper straight out of a Dickens novel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Awkward moment when you get the dreaded pee shakes in the lazy river. 🤪
Oh man, the pee shakes. A phrase that might make sense in a sentence about a geriatric diabetic dog, not a 40-year-old man being humiliated by his wife during a livestream.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so confused, I thought you just said earlier about you and your husband having to take out student loans.
I must be having a big ol' brain fart. :ROFLMAO: Need more coffee!

(and yes, I agree with you... college isn't everything and isn't for everyone!)
Yep we’ve got the student loans and no degrees. We need about 20 more credits each to get our associates and honestly I don’t see the value in trying to get those credits. If that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
By the time the kid is old enough for collage education as a whole could probably have changed, I think I'd rather have stuck the money in a trust savings account for him to decide what he wants to do at that age, but really by that age I can see him being a entitled brat that expects to use mummy an daddy's credit card to buy whatever he wants since they are creating that

More an more jobs here that used to require collage/University qualifications are now all offering apprenticeships that all they need is for you to have gotten your basic school qualifications like gcse's, so even here collage (which is free anyway) or university is slowing down with new students an the majority are actually over seas students

Reactions: 7
Yep we’ve got the student loans and no degrees. We need about 20 more credits each to get our associates and honestly I don’t see the value in trying to get those credits. If that makes sense?
Oh yeah, totally!

I just got briefly confused bc when I first read about your loans, I empathized with you. I'm still paying back mine too from graduate school. :confused: Sucks.

• Heart
Oh yeah, totally!

I just got briefly confused bc when I first read about your loans, I empathized with you. I'm still paying back mine too from graduate school. :confused: Sucks.
Honestly we felt the pressure of “you guys NEED degrees to be successful” especially from my mother in law. So we took the loans out, suffered through every second of classes with a newborn, regret every second we spent away from our young child, and now have a load of debt to contend with.
Wish we would have listened to OURSELVES and done our own damn thing

• Heart
  • Sad
Honestly we felt the pressure of “you guys NEED degrees to be successful” especially from my mother in law. So we took the loans out, suffered through every second of classes with a newborn, regret every second we spent away from our young child, and now have a load of debt to contend with.
Wish we would have listened to OURSELVES and done our own damn thing
Yeah, I hear ya.

My degrees (undergrad and grad) sure haven't given me any sort of edge financially, yet I'm still paying for them (well, not right now bc of the federal pause in payments bc of COVID still, but you know what I mean) :confused: I think payments are to start back up in November???

Speaking of which :rolleyes: -

1658784864175.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
gi
Now I am at the part of the home vlog with the writing board. (Yes it takes me a while to get thru these). First off, Buddy’s blabbering is just so incoherent. That might be normal for a kid that age. I don’t remember. But with their constant praise of how advanced he is, along with the work of the amazingly educated and certified Stanny, I expect more.

Also Dim saying that they changed the way letters are written??? Nope. I paused and wrote the letters. Turns out I write them all the same as the board (except T). I guess it makes sense the way he holds his fork he probably would write his letters differently.
For those of us that have stopped viewing, thank you for giving a little insight into the vlog. Hope you gave a 👎 on the way out.😆

The shaming of trade schools and apprenticeships needs to be absolutely nuked from orbit.

Not everyone needs college, and not every college is doing a service to their students.

Just because you have a degree doesn't automatically qualify you for a job, but yet they are often needed just to get your foot in the door.
Exactly! Hopefully these two don’t manipulate Jackson into college. He could go to trade school, take a year and explore the world, move to another area and start a career.

Yeah, I hear ya.

My degrees (undergrad and grad) sure haven't given me any sort of edge financially, yet I'm still paying for them (well, not right now bc of the federal pause in payments bc of COVID still, but you know what I mean) :confused: I think payments are to start back up in November???

View attachment 1446312
Are these people actually this bleeping stupid?? I really need to know. Are they watching the same incoherent almost 3 year old we are??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I hear ya.

View attachment 1446312
This is why he's not gonna go to school or anything. It wouldn't be fair on the other kids, him being Einstein Jnr. and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.