The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why he's not gonna go to school or anything. It wouldn't be fair on the other kids, him being Einstein Jnr. and all.
I know. I mean, it would be fair to the other kids OR his teacher.
Because we all know, he's just going to take over for the teacher and teach the whole dang class himself. 🥴

Reactions: 10
I know. I mean, it would be fair to the other kids OR his teacher.
Because we all know, he's just going to take over for the teacher and teach the whole dang class himself. 🥴
He'll have to do that on the side, though, what with being a chef, astronaut, golfer and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! Hopefully these two don’t manipulate Jackson into college. He could go to trade school, take a year and explore the world, move to another area and start a career.
Did either one of them graduate college to begin with? Maybe he'll fail upwards like them as well.

Reactions: 6
He'll have to do that on the side, though, what with being a chef, astronaut, golfer and all.
Maybe even one day, he'll take after his mom and sandblast jukeboxes. That may be a good first job when he's 14 or so...just like she had! 🤪

Did either one of them graduate college to begin with? Maybe he'll fail upwards like them as well.
No. He didn't finish either Valencia or Seminole State College (whether or not he enrolled when it was still called Seminole Community College, I can't recall). And she was up in Gainesville at a smaller college - perhaps like Santa Fe, based on what she's stated in the past w/ zero reference to UF (and also didn't finish).

• Haha
I mean not going to college isn’t the reason these two queefs are failing at life. There is a lot more going on that is contributing to their failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly we felt the pressure of “you guys NEED degrees to be successful” especially from my mother in law. So we took the loans out, suffered through every second of classes with a newborn, regret every second we spent away from our young child, and now have a load of debt to contend with.
Wish we would have listened to OURSELVES and done our own damn thing
I feel you, sister. The number of people who say tit like that is frustrating as hell. I know so many people with advanced degrees who are terrible employees, can't spell or can't write, don't know basic things, etc. -- and I know brilliant people without degrees. My mom is a little like your MIL. I had to work my ass off to prove myself and move up in my job. Probably another reason the stans and their bleeping "Jenn works so hard" bullshit makes me want to scream. 😆

I also think community college is shat on way too often. It can be a great option for those who have trouble affording a 4-year or are unsure about what they want to do. College isn't for everyone, but also life doesn't always work out for people who want to go to college depending on circumstances. Either way, it gets old as duck to hear the elitist garbage that some people spew - you are worth way more than your degree status and letters after your name. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Finally finished the home vlog. Holy tit. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Who the hell watches these??? #homemovies.

Who cares that it took him 3 stores to find balls?

And WTF to Buddy just now going to his first dentist visit??!! And WTF to brushing his teeth in the play room. Was there toothpaste? Did he spit out into Dim’s hand? But I did find it interesting that Gin said the dentist gave her some “tips” on how to better floss and stuff. You know they’ve never flossed that kid’s teeth before. They probably barely brush.

Reactions: 10
I love when Tim has a day with Jackson nope Big J showed up. But you got him some tiny ass ball pit for the kid he is too tall and too big and almost 3 years old , should not have a ball pit. He is a giant for that tiny ball pit that you have, you guys are idiots. And does he honestly think we believe that a 2 1/2-year-old made muffins, Timmy give me a break. He might’ve helped stir for five seconds. He even planted his own plants 🙄 Next he will be watching him self alone in the house , because he’s such a genius child . 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally finished the home vlog. Holy tit. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Who the hell watches these??? #homemovies.

Who cares that it took him 3 stores to find balls?

And WTF to Buddy just now going to his first dentist visit??!! And WTF to brushing his teeth in the play room. Was there toothpaste? Did he spit out into Dim’s hand? But I did find it interesting that Gin said the dentist gave her some “tips” on how to better floss and stuff. You know they’ve never flossed that kid’s teeth before. They probably barely brush.
Judging by how often Ginn is seen fishing for food between her teeth with her tongue on camera, she never flosses her own teeth either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I hear ya.

My degrees (undergrad and grad) sure haven't given me any sort of edge financially, yet I'm still paying for them (well, not right now bc of the federal pause in payments bc of COVID still, but you know what I mean) :confused: I think payments are to start back up in November???

Speaking of which :rolleyes: -

View attachment 1446312
Surely these are sarcastic comments. Right??

I feel you, sister. The number of people who say tit like that is frustrating as hell. I know so many people with advanced degrees who are terrible employees, can't spell or can't write, don't know basic things, etc. -- and I know brilliant people without degrees. My mom is a little like your MIL. I had to work my ass off to prove myself and move up in my job. Probably another reason the stans and their bleeping "Jenn works so hard" bullshit makes me want to scream. 😆

I also think community college is shat on way too often. It can be a great option for those who have trouble affording a 4-year or are unsure about what they want to do. College isn't for everyone, but also life doesn't always work out for people who want to go to college depending on circumstances. Either way, it gets old as duck to hear the elitist garbage that some people spew - you are worth way more than your degree status and letters after your name. ❤
Parental pressure is hard, I’m sorry. It just sucks that so much emphasis is placed on the level of a piece of paper. I know so many people who graduated and didn’t retain a damn bit of their “education”…total waste of time. My dad came to this country with a high school education…didn’t even speak English. Got a job as a dishwasher and worked his ass off until he was able to start his own business. A business that is still flourishing to this day.

• Heart
If the Nanny goes away that is a likely sign of financial distress.
They are completely panicking. Firstly there were a ton of ads on the live vlog...way more than usual and also how they were talking about nobody watches the non-disney vlogs... soon people won't be watching the Disney ones either when you are eating the same burger and just going on the People mover. I couldn't get through the entire live...their constant talking about all these tv shows...how much tv do you watch! I love the line where Jenn says we are constantly on the go....you haven't moved off your couch in a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
By the time the kid is old enough for collage education as a whole could probably have changed, I think I'd rather have stuck the money in a trust savings account for him to decide what he wants to do at that age, but really by that age I can see him being a entitled brat that expects to use mummy an daddy's credit card to buy whatever he wants since they are creating that

More an more jobs here that used to require collage/University qualifications are now all offering apprenticeships that all they need is for you to have gotten your basic school qualifications like gcse's, so even here collage (which is free anyway) or university is slowing down with new students an the majority are actually over seas students
University tuition is free in Scotland. My daughter has 2 degrees in a creative subject. I'd encouraged her to stay for her Masters, telling her she'd never regret having too much eduction. She does totally regret it!! Her school friends that did Uni are mostly now going for post grad diplomas in teaching because they can't get jobs in their fields. She doesn't want to teach. And her friends that chose apprenticeships and went into trades or beauty have all got homes, dogs, cars etc. Things are changing for sure. By that time he may be able to do a degree in Influencing and Vlogging. Jenn will be conflicted 😁

I think they only said college was covered to make a point to us that they're financially responsible, and to flex of course. Idiots watching and commenting that they'd pay when chances are they won't be able to pay for their own kids college. Wtf should the Trashers expect people to pay for their disgusting indulgence??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
University tuition is free in Scotland. My daughter has 2 degrees in a creative subject. I'd encouraged her to stay for her Masters, telling her she'd never regret having too much eduction. She does totally regret it!! Her school friends that did Uni are mostly now going for post grad diplomas in teaching because they can't get jobs in their fields. She doesn't want to teach. And her friends that chose apprenticeships and went into trades or beauty have all got homes, dogs, cars etc. Things are changing for sure. By that time he may be able to do a degree in Influencing and Vlogging. Jenn will be conflicted 😅
Eeeeey, a fellow Scot. Small world! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They say it’s too hot to go to the parks because the heat index is just way up there. It’s Florida it’s the same as it’s been last summer and the summer before. They had no problem going to the parks last year and bringing wonder child with them. They just make no sense.

Reactions: 16
University tuition is free in Scotland. My daughter has 2 degrees in a creative subject. I'd encouraged her to stay for her Masters, telling her she'd never regret having too much eduction. She does totally regret it!! Her school friends that did Uni are mostly now going for post grad diplomas in teaching because they can't get jobs in their fields. She doesn't want to teach. And her friends that chose apprenticeships and went into trades or beauty have all got homes, dogs, cars etc. Things are changing for sure. By that time he may be able to do a degree in Influencing and Vlogging. Jenn will be conflicted 😁

I think they only said college was covered to make a point to us that they're financially responsible, and to flex of course. Idiots watching and commenting that they'd pay when chances are they won't be able to pay for their own kids college. Wtf should the Trashers expect people to pay for their disgusting indulgence??
Oohh it's definitely a flex because they know collage isn't cheap, am actually surprised they didn't mention they had his name down for one of the top collages either just to flex even more, or even mention they had him booked up ready for a private school for his early years, also a way to try an make people think they are being responsible about the kids future when in reality it could all be changed in years to come, he has like what 15 years before collage IF he chooses it, I still say he's going be a entilited brat expecting his parents to put down on credit cards anything he wants, let's just hope vloggers are no more in the next 15y but then whatever is all the rage I expect they will push for him to go for it

Also is it new the free education for uni now? I went to collage so it was all free for me but my mate was uni an had student loans, obviously not anywhere near what I'd expect America to be like but still, she did have to pay loans an honestly it's not gotten her anywhere either, apprenticeships in trades are definitely the way to go here now a days it seems

Reactions: 4
The Tim Tracker #85... the we don't waste money chanel.. please feel free to donate (wink ¿ wink)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.