Tim Tracker #85 2 guys, 16 wieners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1658793004336.png

New Thread Time. Congrats to @HokieMouse for the hilarious new title. I'll let somebody else handle recap duties please!

Just noticed this title doesn't have "The" but I tagged it properly so I think people will find it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am still salty over Tim and his entitled selfishness in attending the GKTW fundraiser.

So here is the link to the article.
Please share as you wish.

Reactions: 28
I didn’t get to post on the last thread. But I’ve been encouraging my 14 year to go to trade school. Of course he knows he has the option of either college or that…but I have no problems at all with him learning a trade instead of having a degree. My company employs and also contracts additional welders and they get paid crazy money.

Reactions: 14
I follow Jen Lefforge who has Disney and lifestyle channels. She said today in stories that although her views are BETTER than last year she is making half the money. The trackers views have gone down and google is paying less.

I can't wait to watch them continue to break character as this unfolds. They have proven that they can't change with the times. They suck at tic tok, insta and shorts. This seems to be where the money is going.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Great title. ;)

I'm usually a very productive person but there are just some days (like today) where I feel like I just didn't get enough checked off my to-do list and feel a little bad about it. Then I remember how absolutely useless Ginn is and how even on my most unproductive days, I will still accomplish more in one day than she accomplishes in one year and that makes me feel better about myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The face of a woman with a “beauty” channel…

the hair of a woman with a $600 hair styling tool (Dyson AirWrap)
3B0B986A-F94D-4A5F-A51A-BD86A1964F7A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The Slackers in the summer: it's too hot!!!
The Slackers in the 'winter': it's too cold!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Great title. ;)

I'm usually a very productive person but there are just some days (like today) where I feel like I just didn't get enough checked off my to-do list and feel a little bad about it. Then I remember how absolutely useless Ginn is and how even on my most unproductive days, I will still accomplish more in one day than she accomplishes in one year and that makes me feel better about myself!
That's the bizarre thing. Most of us pull a 9-to-5 or have some semblance of everyday routine. These two come and go as they please, never knowing what it's like to ACTUALLY graft, have more money than they know what to do with (for now...), have never had to make any financial or social sacrifices to keep themselves afloat. Yet they STILL can't do their 'job' right. Videos come out over a week after they were filmed, they still don't know how to host lives or interact with their [frankly psychotic] community. And, honestly, their sense of timekeeping and entitlement is horrendous; showing up over an hour after schedule expecting the red carpet treatment.

All cos they upload glorified home videos.

Reactions: 18
Recap --- more fallout from Typhoid Tim's trip to GKTW's balloon event
more solo park visits from Typhoid Tim with the highlight being Hot Dog Day with Hot Dog Guy
live yesterday with Typhoid Tim and the Ogre of Lake Nona Wold -- we are discussing how they seem to
be starting to be concerned about views and money. Is Patreon on the way?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
more solo park visits from Typhoid Tim with the highlight being Hot Dog Day with Hot Dog Guy
live yesterday with Typhoid Tim and the Ogre of Lake Nona Wold -- we are discussing how they seem to
Hahaha the Ogre of lake Nona!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she's got signs along the swamp reading, 'HATERS BEWARE.' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.