The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember exactly what irked me besides Jenn but I found TL bec of YouTube suggesting an FRE video and someone in the comments mentioned TL and I started lurking and realized that other people were seeing the same tit I was that wasn’t right about the trackers. Got involved here and the rest is history

Reactions: 17
I stopped watching when I realised how much they tell lies, how little information “they” give on resorts/cruises and when they just constantly just film the same stuff all of the time. Anyone wanting to research Disney Parks/Cruises will barely learn anything from “them”. It’s lazy vlogging now; they think they can just sit back and let the money keep rolling in. One day it is all just going to stop unless they put some effort in. I wish I could just film for 2 hours at a theme park, eat a burger then go home!

Reactions: 20
Hmm, I think I started watching back in 2015? I watched them on and off whenever I wasn't working in/missed the parks/right before a trip. I definitely started side eyeing when the Gucci was purchased because they had spent a lot of time building a "hey we're just like you" image. (idk why people ever bought into that in the first place because what's relatable about going to theme parks every day as a "job".)

I'm in a community that has a lot of drama by default so I'm no stranger to GG or lolcow and I'm nosey. 👀 So, one night I Googled 'TimTracker problematic" and found Tattle... I thought you guys were hilarious and good at reasonably calling out the dumb stuff they did so I stuck around.

Leaving the kiddo with a stranger in Hawaii and the GKTW event really put the nail in the coffin for me, even though I haven't watched in about a year? I get all my recaps from here.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell?
There wasn’t a defining moment for me, but if I have to pick, I’m blaming the Stan group.

For background, I stumbled upon the channel in 2018 while planning a Disney trip for the first time in many years. I quickly realized Tim didn’t offer useful information compared to other resources, but found him fun to watch and appreciated just seeing the parks and surrounding areas. As a non local, I admittedly had a bit of jealousy that this was his life (we’re the same age but I look MUCH younger). While I never interacted on social media or with the channel, I joined the fb Stan group and immediately decided they were a bunch of creepy weirdos. That lead me to googling and lurking GG and then Tattle. Reading along for tea while watching the vlogs made the red flags and inconsistencies so obvious over time and since joining here, they’ve only gotten worse. They really are terrible people, but nothing is ever their fault. It also doesn’t help that Ginn is gross and the constant #homemovies of the prop babbling or going down a water slide 10 times is just unwatchable content.

• Heart
Mine is simple. Was never a long time viewer of his. During the lockdown, I was missing WDW and stumbled upon Tim’s (notice I said Tim) park videos. I found them kind of fun to watch.

Enter the sloth

Once the ever-insufferable Jenn started oozing her way into every video, I found she made Tim
more unlikable…which in turn made his channel more and more unlikable.

Enter the spawn

I kept watching after they had this “miracle child” of theirs. As boring as it is to watch videos of someone else’s kid, I VERY quickly, took profound concern to a voiceless child’s life being displayed as much as it was, in a medium as large and potentially dangerous as YouTube. I made one very kind comment of concern and within mere minutes: I had been blocked.

I Googled them and fell down a rabbit hole; learning of their toxic behaviors, lies, manipulations, etc and it brought me to you fine folks.

Fast forward 2 years: they’re still toxic, liars and manipulators - and now to a level no one ever thought they could reach.

Keep up the good work Trackers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of tit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
When they got the nanny. Honestly it was such a slap in the face. They literally live a life of vacations and dinners and beaches. Yet they can’t be bothered to spend this time with their only son, whom they’ve “so desperately wished for”…. It changed my entire perception of them. They are both stay at home parents with ample time and money, yet need a stranger to raise their boy.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I can't remember exactly when I started watching. Five years? I found them while thinking about planning a Dis/US trip, I think. I saw them pop up in my recommends for doing HHN and coaster content. That was fine, until I slowly noticed the development of the 'Gee Golly Willikers'. Dim morphed into this weird half brother of Goofy named Koormit, they shared Kermit as a father and family's Adam's apple. Dim had the more stupid hair. Just a likeable doink.
Dejennerate( love this nickname) didn't really register as more than a +1 for me- until I started paying attention around the we can't have kids, and Twitter skirmishes. That's when I noticed she was the face hugging drama llama of the couple.
I found them entertaining as a sporadic sometime watcher of what I called The Swamp Kids trying to make it. There was also a bit of nostalgia as I lived in Florida for several years as a kid.
Then over time Disney started 'having them out'... the immaculate conception happened, the pandemic hit and they just came out of the chrysalis as huge douche canoes on the river of home slogs. What set me to go searching was the pander fest of idiot questions for the algorithm every single vlog. It was my limit. It was just obnoxious. You could say it snuck up on me. I found GG by accident first, while fishing to see if I was only one who was just done with their bullshit. That led me here. I lurked, found I was not alone and voila! There was funny!! Hot damn!!! Youguyzzzzz!!!!
I was moved to start saying snarky tit on the TL boards almost a year ago.
And that's what I did on my Tracker vacation:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of tit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
The nanny was definitely the moment for me too. A f@cking nanny! They played at being parents and then got bored of it. I was still a fan of theirs when they announced the pregnancy and was happy for them, but then over the first year or so if his life I saw their enthusiasm for being parents slowly fade away. To the point where they only looked alive and happy when they weren’t with him.

They have a pretend job with no responsibilities aside from whatever schedule they wish to impose upon them selves, which they can totally break whenever they feel like it. Proof of this is that they stil say ‘see you tomorrow’ at the end of every vlog but have been averaging 3-4 videos a week for the past six months.

After Lynn arrived, I found Tattle and I agreed so much with everything said here, It’s like a blindfold had been taken off and I saw them for who they are.

Tim is a grifter who loves to flex and is obsessed with material possessions and the fancy concierge lifestyle to fill the void in his life. And I think he’s the one who wants to keep up the daily vlog charade to fund his flexing.

Jenn is just a 90’s teenager who never grew up and would rather sit in the backseat of the car and play on her phone all day than step up and be an adult. She has enough free time to improve her skills and fix the channel to make it a slick, up to date and really well packaged product/brand. Instead she sits around Ft Pampers every day, while the hired help raises her child, and lazily strings home movies together a few times a week.

They’ve both become tired, virtue signalling gluttons and they aren’t the fun quirky couple I started watching in 2015.

Aah, sorry that was long but it felt good to write.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The vlog from yesterday from Universal seemed to be more for him humoring himself about HHN. The only thing I'd care about is when is The Mummy opening? As that is a big ride for Universal to have not working during prime time summer vacationers from the US and overseas not going on that ride.

Tim going on and on about that side alley was funny to me. How can you go someplace alot and never pay attention to it? The sign about Coney Island is met to look like it has been there Tim. That is the whole point. It is called theming dumbass.

I found the Shrek meet and greet painful. It was almost like Shrek and Fiona did not want to even be there, never mind interact with Tim. Not sure if it is because if there was a long line behind Tim and he was holding the other people up or what?

Reactions: 12
Tim's video for supposed HHN stuff came out yesterday where Tim looked at random things and guessed whether or not they were actually for HHN. Dev's video also came out yesterday but he was at Universal to see the actual HHN stuff that got put out after Tim left. 😂 Again, I cannot stand Dev, but Tim's video was completely outdated before it even came out and the two vlogs were released on the same day. There was an actual HHN update to be had and Tim missed it.

Karma, Tim...she's coming for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been lurking for a while, reading and laughing while I power walk on my lunch breaks at work 🤣. But I had to answer this one.

Their pregnancy announcement video was where it started going downhill for me. They claimed in that other video that they could never have kids, but then suddenly got pregnant and had no issues announcing before 12 weeks (I don't remember exactly how far along she was, but I remember it wasn't 12 weeks yet).

I have had five late term miscarriages, and couldn't believe that someone with supposed "infertility" would announce so early. Even 12 weeks is never a guarantee - my two living boys I didn't announce until I also announced their gender (did at the same time). It's the worst thing to announce and then lose it, and I realized that the whole "infertility" thing was most likely that they just didn't want kids but wouldn't admit it. They gave some bullshit excuse about how the stans would notice she didn't do any roller coasters at Dollywood, and that's why they were announcing it early. She never rode them anyway, so that was a stupid lie. I felt angry and betrayed and realized they were really good at lying (hadn't gone down the rabbit hole yet).

I kept watching, but it turned into hate watching when they started getting hosted for everything and appreciated nothing. And Jenn did nothing but complain about being pregnant. Then I found you lovely people and I stopped watching completely. The GKTW fiasco finally prompted me to unfollow them on social media and unsubscribe once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I started watching during the pandemic (late 2020) because I was missing Disney. I always thought something was off about golly gee whiz Tim and dummy Jenn but kept watching because I was bored. Tim never gave useful travel / Disney park info and Jenn was just so useless about everything. I was also put off by their messiness, lateness, and nonstop complaining. Another weird thing (it could just be me) is when a younger J$ could only say Ut Dis and repeating it over and over throughout the vlog. Very distracting. Poor child. When it started to become weird home movies and staycations I stopped watching and unsubscribed. When I mentioned these things to my husband he directed me to Tattle and FRE.

(I also agree with the above comments!)

Reactions: 20
Tim's video for supposed HHN stuff came out yesterday where Tim looked at random things and guessed whether or not they were actually for HHN. Dev's video also came out yesterday but he was at Universal to see the actual HHN stuff that got put out after Tim left. 😂 Again, I cannot stand Dev, but Tim's video was completely outdated before it even came out and the two vlogs were released on the same day. There was an actual HHN update to be had and Tim missed it.

Karma, Tim...she's coming for you.
it’s OK though because it gave Tim something to witch about on Twitter since all he does he re-post other people’s info.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
for me, it was when Jenn gave birth to Jackson and Dim had the camera shoved in her face for the entire labour. There are some things that just shouldn’t be shared with the world, but at that point it was already clear to see that their priority was views rather than the privacy of their family. And they’ve gone steadily downhill ever since, proving time and time again that they have absolutely no regard for their miracle child’s safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I started watching a few years back, was going to America for the first time to a friends with my brother an also our first time with no parents, we were having a stop over at orlando to go to the parks an having anxiety I wanted to watch as many park vlogs as I could to get a rough idea of the park layout an knew what I was going into an that's when I found them, didn't know at the time how useless with information they are because I didn't know what was all happening an when so I assumed it was up to date

The dislike come when she got pregnant an the whole channel started to revolve around her an this kid, I had remembered watching the we can't have kids vlog an thinking oh good for them for finally having one (my aunt was also told she couldn't an had 12 miscarriages before finally having 2 in her 40s a few years inbetween) so it didn't seem like bs at first this happened, but watching all the crazy crap she was doing while pregnant (eating constant sea food, the salt room etc) got me angry since this was supposed to be her miracle child an all she seemed intrested in was the attention an the stuff they were getting for it

Then I stopped when they said they weren't going feature him but the channel basically revoles around that kid, he has 0 privacy an even after those threats they still do nothing to protect him, all they want is clicks an views an don't give a damn about him, an now they also have shown they don't care about kids in general with the GKTW which was the final straw for me

I first heard about Tim indirectly through Adam the Woo's videos. In particular, Adam had a habit of incredulously saying "Tim Tracker???" any time he encountered a mustachioed character. I didn't really "get" it until Tim showed up in one of Adam's videos. I thought: "Well, this guy is a bit of a dork. I don't really want anything to do with him." At one point, both he and Jenn appeared in another video, and I found them both to be very smug and unlikeable, even in that brief cameo, reinforcing my previous first impression.

Makes you wonder why Adam even bothers with Tim? Other than to make fun of him to his face. I don't watch when they collab, I am only going off what Tattle says. If I remember correctly the last time they hung out was at a Strawberry Festival and Adam was making fun of him driving a Tesla and a few other things. Not sure if I am remembering correctly.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that thinks Jenn may be sick since we haven’t seen her in a few vlogs and we all know how much she likes being in the videos.
Or Dim showed her their back account balance and she is in a hysterical meltdown mode. Maybe that's why he looks so haggard, dealing with his drama wife and still having to make content to try to bring in money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
when a younger J$ could only say Ut Dis and repeating it over and over throughout the vlog.
I don’t like to focus on J, but I agree with this. And honestly he continues doing this now, except that instead of "ut dis," he asks a question about whatever she just said whenever she says anything to him. I started noticing that in the last few weeks/month. It is very repetitive and she always includes it in the vlogs. They really think he's something special and that these moments have to be shared with the viewers, but they really don't. He's just a kid and has his own quirks, and nobody needs to see them in every vlog he's in. Also some of these cute things they think he is doing come across as him being very demanding wanting to do everything himself and Jenn tiptoeing around that so he doesn't get upset. They need to stop showing his every move in the home vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.