Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi everyone,

I just had to comment after this last live vlog.

So, I found the trackers in 2018 after I went on vacation to Orlando. I was visiting with my husband and my parents and we decided to go to Hollywood studios…long story short we found out that Disney was no longer like it was in the early 2000s and we couldn’t believe how packed it was and how long the lines were. We didn’t know how to book fast passes or anything…major fail.

When I got home I decided to look into how to book things at Disney, blah blah blah and that landed me on the Trackers.

At first I loved them! Even Jen! But the more I watched, the more annoyed I got. First I found Tim pretty controlling. I began to figure out that every single thing they did had to be filmed.

Then, the whole “water stealing” incident…something didn’t seem quite right.

But finally, what put me over the edge…the pregnancy. So this is embarrassing, but I actually cried when they announced they were pregnant. I had a couple miscarriages, sotheir announcement really gave me hope. I thought since they struggled so long, it could be possible for me as well.

But then their actions throughout the pregnancy didn’t really line up with someone who thought they could never have kids (in my opinion). Brushing off issues, announcing super early (you can announce whenever you want, but for someone with anxiety, I thought it was a bit strange), and eventually the sitting in the hospital parking lot vlog.

omg.Sorry for the long rant, but at this point I barely watch at all and come read the comments here. If there are a lot of comments on one (like this most recent live) I’ll watch just to see for myself haha 😆.

In the Live…wow I couldn’t believe the comments about pateron And super chats. You know Timmust be completely burnt out trying to come up with ideas for vlogs, vlogging and being the main caretaker of their child. They would not be able to keep up with the demands of a patreon and Jen would expect Tim to do everything.

sorry for the essay!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of shit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
For me it was basically an exact moment that made me say WTF and immediately get disgusted. It was a stupid mail vlog where people were sending them loads of gift cards and gifts and they couldn't be bothered to open any of this shit but they needed ideas for views. I vividly remember them opening food items that were years old and laughing about how old it was and whether they could even eat it (and clearly they were going to toss it). Then these very thoughtful gifts people sent them from different countries, and various parts of the US, and they were just so ungrateful looking and seemed bored. But finally, the fucking blanket for Bandit. After that mail vlog I was horrified by these jerks and wondered what the hell was wrong with them. They didn't have real jobs outside of the home and could have opened all of this stuff months and years before. They got so big for their britches that the lowly viewers who spent all this time and effort to mail them items meant nada to them. It was so gross and made me realize they were self-centered assholes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

KismetNolie

I have mentioned this before on another of the TT threads, but I was a longtime fan and watcher of their channel. My first negative thought about them was when they released the 'woe is us' video after Trump was elected. I don't watch YouTube vlogs for politics/religion/etc... I watch for entertainment. I don't care where you land on the issues, leave it out of vlogs. No need to alienate half of your fan base over it, and you're Disney vloggers... keep it to the lighthearted stuff people want to see.

After that, my senses were on high-alert, but I didn't officially become Unwell until her pregnancy. They were constantly insinuating she was having problems and the baby could have big issues, but they never elaborated on anything. As someone who actually lost their first baby to anencephaly and then had real, dangerous problems with my next two pregnancies and legitimate worries about whether my son and daughter were going to have serious, life-changing problems (they're healthy and mostly fine now!), it just came across as trying to stir up interest and fake. She wants to be a victim so badly and it's gross. I finally got fed up last year and Googled 'Tim Tracker sucks' and wound up here.

Yikes. Sorry for the run-on sentences... these two get me worked up.

Nowadays they simply breathe and I'm annoyed. Don't even get me started on how they exploit their son. I don't comment here very often, but I read every thread and feel glad other people see what I see.

• Heart

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
I picked a random segment of the live show to watch. Apparently someone asked if they stay late at the parks until the very last minute before closing. The Ogre of Lake Nona Wold said they don't because that's inconsiderate to do that to the employees who have to close up and clean up before they get to go home. Gee whillakers Typhoid Tim, wasn't that what you did to the employees at the store when you had to go buy winter clothes on the one cold week you had last winter?

• Wow

honestrands

Chatty Member
While Dim live streamed from home Kyle, JoJo’s World and Theme Park Express sailed on the Wish. Paging Mr.Morrow attended SD ComicCon. Super Enthused visited to Dollywood. Face reality Dim. You are not a travel channel. #homevlogs and #homemovies
Dim really wanted to go to Dollywood. He had this dream that he talked about many times of doing a family road trip. Then on a live show someone asked about Dollywood. Dim spoke up right away “my dream is to rent an RV, take our time getting up there, enjoy the sights, enjoy the…” gets cut off by Dumptruck “wait you want to rent an RV?”… “yeah that’s what we talked about” … “and you want to drive the RV?” … “yeah that’s part of the trip” … “I will not go to Dollywood in an RV”. Dim stopped talking, stared off in the distance and you saw the last remaining glimpse of life leaving his soul.

• Sad
  • Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
Oh, I thought of another thing that really turned me against them. I mean, I was still no longer a fan by this time, but this really cemented my "holy shit these two are awful fucking people".

I lost my dog in 2020, just a few months after they lost Bandit. Not long after my dog passed away, I noticed a comment on one of their videos from someone who was also hurting really bad after losing their dog. They commented asking Jenn specifically for recommendations on things that helped her grieve - where'd she get her Bandit necklace, how to set up an area to remember her dog, etc. Since I was going through the same thing (and I actually own the exact same necklace Jenn did that had Bandit's face engraved on it, only mine had my dog's face), I replied with a really detailed comment with links and suggestions. This is when I realized I had been shadowbanned at some point, and this poor person would never see my reply. Of course, Jenn never bothered replying to her either.

The only ONLY other time I had ever commented on their videos was back when I WAS still a fan of theirs. Tim had been vlogging while driving and I asked him to stop doing that, pointing out just how dangerous drivers are in the tourist areas of Orlando (I-4 in general terrifies me and I HAVE TO BE fully alert while driving on there otherwise I get super bad anxiety) and how I just didn't want to see them get hurt. That's what I got shadowbanned for. For a legit comment about their own fucking safety.

They don't give one single shit about their fans unless it gets them money.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think leaving their kid in a van with a stranger in Hawaii was one of their top fuck ups (while he was sleeping - and then he WOKE UP without his parents around). I'll never ever understand that decision.

Back to this vlog, another classic Dim move - getting food from Cosmic Rays, walking over to Storybook Circus to eat it, then realizing he didn't bother grabbing napkins. Like seriously, just pack some napkins in your camera purse.

• Haha

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I guess I am in the minority here - I don't believe she is pregnant (she's just fat), I don't believe they are trying, I think the so called doctor skype call in the middle of Epcot was bull shit lies. I think they are simply using this as click bait and to get the stans all fired up for views and comments. Gotta work that algorithm! Because actually work and planning is hard! #lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
I've got to be honest folks. I commented a few days back because I was disappointed in Tim and Jenn for the GKTW incident. I still am. But I have to admit, I find some of the attacks on them way over the top in this chat. I can understand disagreeing with their actions, with things they say, with some of their parenting... but I am really uncomfortable with the language some people choose to use about other things. Comments about Jenn and Tim's appearance, especially, are, for me, completely unacceptable and over the line. I understand this is something they've done in the past but it's clear they've grown, matured and are different people to when they made those comments.

I get that it's my choice whether or not to continue engaging with the forum but I felt I had to say something. Perhaps we can keep any criticism of them related to choices they make and not things they have no control over?
Dim and Ginn both fat shamed tourists and their inlaws in the past. They've opened themselves up to be critiqued with regards to that.

• Heart

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
Jenn should not be allowed on the livestream. The more she reveals her true self, the worse it will be for the channel. Any appearance she makes needs to be subject to editing. Tim, you have a child to support and this is your source of income, protect it from your toxic wife!

• Sad
Reactions: 33

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yesterday Dim was insistent on saying J$ speaks really clearly now.

Sorry Dimster, he almost always sounds like a nonsensical blabber to me. The only thing I heard him say clearly recently was "I just want to SEE it" in regards to the brown rolly coasty.

Their obsession with him "learning to write" makes me wonder if they're just giving up on improving his talking. "Just write what you're actually trying to say to us on a notepad Buddy!" 🥴
The way you hear Tim talk you would think that Jackson wakes up and says “Good day father where is the useless and lethargic egg donor that I am forced to call my mother?”

• Haha
Hello hello! I am new here. I have been enjoying reading these threads for a while though and finally decided to contribute some. I’m probably doing this wrong lol.

I started watching them regularly probably shortly before their pregnancy announcement. I was newly pregnant as well (my daughter was born a week before j$). So of course then I was super into them.

I started getting a little annoyed after what I felt was strange humble bragging about j$ hitting milestones or being like ahead of other kids in areas. I, having a kid the same age, was getting like unreadably pissy about this because in some areas he was ahead of her (she didn’t walk until 18 months), but in other areas I was like… I think they are just very out of touch with reality since he doesn’t go to daycare and have no one to compare him to.

Anyway, my biggest gripe with them now is the nanny.My house is a mess too, my kids don’t eat any better than their kid for the most part…. BUT. I have KIDS, 2, I work full time as does my husband, and we don’t have a nanny. That’s the part that I am just mind boggled over. We took two kids (2 and a half and 10 months) to the beach for a week recently. Our family was staying down the street so it was amazing to have extra hands but I can’t even imagine having a full time nanny also.

I will say I think making fun of Jenn’s weight etc I find a little over the top. Especially going through fertility struggles and gaining weight myself which may be a factor for her

thanks for having me!!

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new TimTracker Thread! This one is courtesy of @MissFitness

Unfortunately it doesn't appear I can add the strike through to the thread title, so I had to augment it a bit give the true impression of the original winning thread title.

Dim is out and about vlogging after fudging his Rona Timeline because he couldn't stand spending time in Ft. Pampers with the prop and gargoyle.

Will the Slackers ever give a concrete answer to when Tim got the Rona and what not? Or will they just bury their heads in the sand and ignore all criticism?

• Heart
Reactions: 32