The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!
I go to run errands and what do I find when I check back here?
Three pages dedicated to disgusting oops 😬 discussing HOT DOGS!
😂😆😂
THIS is where TTT has to go for content now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can YT accounts block comments automatically with “key words?” I posted something pretty innocuous to a different vlogger and the comment never showed up and it was wayyy too quick to be shadow-banned.

Reactions: 7
They should have named this vlog "2 Guys, 16 Wieners!!". Probably would have gotten more views.

Description: Watch 2 casually straight dudes stuff 16 wieners in their face! Plenty of drilling in the background! Plenty of cream at the end!
That sounds like an Only Fans page. They must have some kind of food kink.

Reactions: 11
I'm confused by this hot dog guy. He's obsessed with hot dogs but he's only had 2 corn dogs in his life before this video? And he doesn't like mustard? I think he's a charlatan, so he's in good company with Tim.

Oh god I went to his instagram. They're almost all pictures of him eating plain hot dogs with nothing on them. WHAT IS THIS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm confused by this hot dog guy. He's obsessed with hot dogs but he's only had 2 corn dogs in his life before this video? And he doesn't like mustard? I think he's a charlatan, so he's in good company with Tim.

Oh god I went to his instagram. They're almost all pictures of him eating plain hot dogs with nothing on them. WHAT IS THIS.
Yeah, he doesn't really eat them. As @xmasbdaygirl and I were saying earlier, he really started out hauling some generic Oscar Mayer hot dog in like a Publix bun (aka not a Disney hot dog) around the parks and taking photos of it in different spots. That was the only point of the account. Somehow he linked up with Tim and Jenn for whatever reason and they tout hot dog guy only in their "Hot Dog Day" video. The dude has 8K IG followers. Is it possible he is paying them for this? Or paying the food bill to get publicity from these vlogs? What does Tim get out of this? And yeah, any hot dog dude who hates mustard is suspect to me. To each their own, but you lose a lot of wiener creds if you don't eat mustard or corn dogs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It's the internet. You can declare yourself an expert in anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow...I unsubscribed last week but I knew I had to check out this hot dog video after reading everyone's comments and seeing all the BEAUTIFUL gifs you have all shared, but there is just so much to unpack with this one. The hot dog consumption is out of control, and I absolutely hate the way he holds them!! It always looks like he goes out of his way to eat them in the most bizarre and uncomfortable way. Also, he and the hot dog guy have the absolute weirdest dynamic. Such an uncomfortable video, and it went on for so long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can YT accounts block comments automatically with “key words?” I posted something pretty innocuous to a different vlogger and the comment never showed up and it was wayyy too quick to be shadow-banned.
yes comments can be blocked by keyword

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Spent the day at an amusement park in Pittsburgh. Shocker, but we made it through day without shoving gross amounts of food into our mouths, rode the rides OUR KIDS wanted to ride and took pics with our mouths closed. All while it was disgustingly hot and humid out. We stood and waited and didn’t pass over something just because the line was long. We came home and my boys were happy and tired and will probably sleep very well. And because we teach manners in our house, they both thanked us multiple times without any prompting. (Even though once was good enough).
Din&Gin seriously need to reevaluate their priorities before the kid turns out to be a fully ungrateful little brat. All because his parents are selfish narcissistic assholes who only case about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember we don’t want him lol. 🏳️‍🌈

Downloading Grindr would be a better outlet than deep throating a hotdog. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He could even use that screen grab as his profile picture. Ha!
Tim manages to be an affront to both homosexuals and heterosexuals…nobody wants him🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is this hot dog day supposed to pair up with the Peppa Pig park "secret tunnels" day?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How the hell he can eat 8 hotdogs without getting sick is beyond me
That’s what I wonder, 2 is even a bit much for me sometimes! Just think about 8 makes me nauseated and if that wasn’t enough let’s throw in a giant ice cream sundae that’s most likely meant to be shared on top 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hello everyone!

I am a new TL member, but I am not new to feeling angry and disgusted while watching the ever burning dumpster fire 🔥 that is the Tracker channel.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I did enjoy their videos prior to them moving out of the Sanford house, it almost feels like I was watching completely different people back then. I enjoyed how they seemed like regular people living normal lives while also being lucky enough to visit Disney and Universal on a regular basis. However, after moving into their current house and subsequently getting #HOstEd all of the damn time, they quickly became tiresome. Now...they are depressed, useless, and despicable shells of their former selves.

I have been keeping an eye on their idiocy sporadically from a distance because I didn't want to give them any support in the form of views, and that's what led me to Tattle Life and all of you. I'm not a haTEr just because I think Jenn is the biggest tit weed I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

It's great to be here and I have never been more proud to join the Unwell 3.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It was! I’ve been going there since I was little.
Me too! I love to visit whenever I'm in the area. I was there earlier this year, and I was so impressed with all the improvements they've made around the park for this season!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.