Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
There's a weird sound when Dim's deep throating his diarrhea chili dog at 11:12 which just adds an extra touch to how disturbing he looks trying to unhinge his pube-covered jaws. Is it a fart? Is it hot dog guy making a sound of disgust? Is it Dim's acid reflux? 🥴

We are all this guy:
View attachment 1436187

And this guy, when he heard "it's not like squirting out all over the place":
View attachment 1436188

Hot dog guy would have to be top dog then with Dim. Otherwise he'd be like "where's the wiener? I don't feel anything between my buns!"
These dudes behind them are hilarious. Honestly, what would the average guy think?

Two awkward, middle-aged guys, sitting together with hot dogs all over the table, one with a 4-Town shirt. One guy is rotating and sliding hot dogs in front ways (basically making out with said hot dogs) unlike any normal person who eats one, and then they sit there staring at each other describing how pleasant or not the wieners are to hold, squirting, oozing, thin buns, and whether it's one guy's "2nd" or "3rd time" (having a corn dog). If you randomly walked by, you would wonder what the fuck is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
One of the top issues I have with any theme park vlogger is they seem to think we want to watch THEM and their reactions on rides and not the view from the ride itself. They think we want to hear THEIR "Wheeee"s and yelps, and not the sound of the ride.

They're all so self centered and cannot fathom what people really want to see and why most people watch.

• Heart
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Hey y’all. The opinion article is live 😀.
🤗🤗🤗 LOVE IT!

“ While it seems that Jenn was complaining about how they are held to a higher standard than other vloggers regarding their support of non-profits, her complaint comes off as petulant and childish. Tim and Jenn’s ranting about the negativity they receive spotlights where their priorities truly lie: themselves.

“.....the Tracker duo tells you who they really are: selfish and egotistical people who lack awareness and accountability.

• Heart

HaroldTheWalrus

I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of shit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
While Dim live streamed from home Kyle, JoJo’s World and Theme Park Express sailed on the Wish. Paging Mr.Morrow attended SD ComicCon. Super Enthused visited to Dollywood. Face reality Dim. You are not a travel channel. #homevlogs and #homemovies

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "I'm gonna show you guyzzz the first drop and then turn the camera back over to me."
Why tho? We don't need to see your ugly mug looking like you're getting a colonoscopy without anesthesia or lube.
Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 12.18.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Around the time when Jenn is ranting and raving that nobody watches the videos that are outside of Universal in Disney…she says “ I mean we still go because we like… we just do what we like”

no you stupid fucking bitch…

you go because you do what is hosted.

they could offer to host your dumbasses at a fucking rest stop and you would go

• Haha
  • Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I watched while they talked about COVID testing for cruises. Jenn said that people who are sick shouldn’t be allowed on because it would effect everyone.. huh.. I guess going to GKTW with sick kids doesn’t count?

• Wow
  • Haha

wittlemania23

Genuine question - does anyone think that the Trackers might know exactly what they did wrong in letting Tim attend GKTW and are just too embarrassed to address it? Or am I giving them too much credit?

It's not even credit really - because being embarrassed is barely more acceptable than having done it in the first place.

I’ve been wondering - what was the moment or incident that made you become one of the Unwell? For myself, I happily watched the channel for years, glossing over any issues with a ‘well, not everyone’s perfect’ viewpoint. After all, I’m generally a very good natured walrus that like’s to see the good in people. However, remember that time, when when Jenn, out of nowhere, suddenly exclaimed that some black cartoon character was ‘Jackson’s favourite’. Yes, this was when he was still a small baby and barely able to comprehend anything at all. Well, that piece of ridiculous virtue signalling was the exact moment I realised what an absolute piece of shit she really is. Yes, that was the exact moment when I became Unwell.
Genuinely, I've spent the last week being really upset that I don't feel comfortable watching their vlogs after the GKTW incident. Like you, I was only too happy to gloss over everything else because I saw it as relatively minor. But this, I couldn't ignore.

So, to answer your question, this week was the exact moment for me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Orangebird

I really hope that Pete did the drink just to stop the Slackers from being the first. Money well spent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

snazzynettyy48

When they got the nanny. Honestly it was such a slap in the face. They literally live a life of vacations and dinners and beaches. Yet they can’t be bothered to spend this time with their only son, whom they’ve “so desperately wished for”…. It changed my entire perception of them. They are both stay at home parents with ample time and money, yet need a stranger to raise their boy.

• Sick

YesNow

VIP Member
Ginn "No one else is donating all their money to charity, why do we have to when no one else is?"
First time on Trackers thread, but I had to post because I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this. Complaining about donating money? Wow. She was so salty talking about other creators getting 10k a month from Patreon alone. They had me fooled because I did hold them in a better light because they weren't asking for money from their viewers, but it turns out she absolutely would and the whole donating to charity is just an act to appear better than others because they are still fixing their image.

• Heart
  • Wow

KismetNolie

Tim, I have a million-dollar idea for you: SHUT UP when you're on the rides. My gosh, what a pet peeve. Seriously, shut up. No one wants your commentary while you're actively riding. Shhhhh.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I fell asleep in the middle of watching this live. Now that I'm awake again-

Ginn says the Fritos walking taco "sounds disgusting" and in the same breath, "we'll have to try that". Stop trying to pretend you're not a trashy frito taco-inhaling POS, you greasy turd. You may think you're a caviar-eating Mo-ay binging bougie bitch, but you won't ever be classy.

Some stan says, "you should come to Mexico and have real tacos here."
Ginn: "I would LOVE TO HAVE A TACO IN MEXICO."

YOU DENSE BITCH. YOU WERE JUST IN MEXICO A FEW WEEKS AGO. Your husband HAD A BURGER IN MEXICO and you decided to painstakingly climb dirty floatables in the ocean for your excursion. JFC.

• Haha

MissFitness

OK. I realize "Disney World is for everyone"...but a 40 year old all by himself at Magic Kingdom (when he has a young child at home) saying he hasn't personally met Mickey and Minnie yet since they started doing meet and greets again, and so I have a lightning lane to do it, is just creepy and weird to me. Could also be who it is, but 🤷‍♀️. I don't get it.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Everytime there's a shitty thumbnail for the vlog I feel like she's had a massive argument with Dim an does it out of spite an picks the worst shot she can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
- Ginn says to skip the hot cocoa and cookies at VMCP - you know they'll both be yet again getting the hot cocoa and cookies this year.
- Dim: "I am having issues related to "being old" People think I'm younger than I am". No Dim, it's your terrible diet that you're in denial about. You look like you're 67 with the mentality of a 15 year old.
“People think I’m younger than I am”

Might be the largest load of horse shit that he’s ever spewed…

larger than the pile of orange horse shit sitting next to him

• Haha
Reactions: 29