The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have named this vlog "2 Guys, 16 Wieners!!". Probably would have gotten more views.

Description: Watch 2 casually straight dudes stuff 16 wieners in their face! Plenty of drilling in the background! Plenty of cream at the end!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
They should have named this vlog "2 Guys, 16 Wieners!!". Probably would have gotten more views.

Description: Watch 2 casually straight dudes stuff 16 wieners in their face! Plenty of drilling in the background! Plenty of cream at the end!
“Straight”

Reactions: 10
Dim seemed more happy stuffing a hole or two with hot dogs with some dude than he's ever been with Ginn.

Ginn's next home vlog where she cries and whines about being a useless greasy turd: "Are wieners contagious?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I am done for the day. I can't laugh anymore.

Never mind. I'm back.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

😭😭💀💀
The intro:
1658437229768.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nick Beck
27 minutes ago
Hello Tim you do a good job showing stuff around iin Walt Disney like food and characters like Mickey and Minnie and sometimes Goofy and Pluto please make more videos with Donald Duck in it .

Nick is a fan of the character meetings. Watch out Donald, Tim is coming for you!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
"We'll maybe get a milkshake too. Why not? Spice things up! That's what they say. Variety of life." He's like a robot that's breaking down and throwing out various not-quite-right phrases.

Let's play a game! Is this a wiener or did Dim film the aftermath of his commode?
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 2.04.50 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Two of the other 3 people with Pete were a total waste of the experience. They hated the liquor and made childish faces when they drank any of it.
I'm with those who commented that it would have been better seeing that $5,000 go to charity. Disney should have comped that for the publicity of being on Th Dis. Why not? Disney comps much less worthy vloggers all the time.
They refuse to have anything comped that they review.
View attachment 1435455

You're welcome folks

View attachment 1435461

Guess I need to eat some more to get away from Ginn faster.
Ugh, that's the obscene money shot for ol'Tim Teroo:sick:🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something dodgy going on with Hot Dog Guy.

1. He seems to just use Instagram yet you'd think he'd make a big deal about 'Hot Dog Day' Nope on the actual day he posted an old pic of him with a vegan food blogger.
2. The Picture of him and Dim was only posted an hour ago, why not on Hut Dog Day itself? Did Dim tell him he couldn't post it until the video was up?
3. Of all the people you could spend 'Hut Dog Day' with, why would you spend it with Dim? You did this last year.

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised Dim doesn't have a hot dog-themed shirt. "Hmm what shirt should I wear as I deep-throat wieners? I know! My 4-Town shirt!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly never understood this Hot Dog guy's whole deal. I thought at first he just went around trying all the hot dogs on property and reviewed them. But he really just posts photos of a generic hot dog at some random Disney location. Then, he does these videos with Tim and admits he doesn't like mustard, he has only had a corndog twice in his life (once with Tim), and he has a really awkward personality. Why does Tim collaborate with this guy exactly? He has 8K followers on IG.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.