The Tim Tracker #84 He Sits on a Throne....er Commode of Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is freaking awesome. I would have given the little girl &50 just to watch this go down!!!

@mjm9 not sure if you are referring to my previous posts on the Trackholes threads, but yes something similar occurred when Christopher Robins‘ bedroom opened after a long hiatus. The Kay brothers were behind us in line and were talking amongst themselves, when I asked if they were vloggers. They had multiple cameras and backpack which sparked my question. Michael spoke up and named his channel, and then mentioned I should check out Dave’s channel 🤢.

As we were exiting the room after “talking” with Pooh and pictures taken. Michael turned on his camera voice and started his squealing. I turned around and said “REALLY??”, he thru a vile look, then commenced to ”turn it on again” I waited in England for him to exit to see if he would say anything, but he just kept walking with Dave. Let us know if this is what you were referring to.

All the vloggers are tools and hold up lines as they feel entitled to make the most of THEIR time. #homemovies
I had forgotten this gem!
I love going down memory lane.

No, the interaction was on DCL.

btw- it was $50
The $ and & are next to each other and I didn’t realize my faux pas till it was too late 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Starting this live show recording now...haven't watched since the GKTW issue. From the little bit I've skimmed here some of what is coming out of their mouths sounds so unbelievable that I need to hear for myself...doing work while I listen so at least I'm doing something productive at the same time.....

Reactions: 11
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I've got to be honest folks. I commented a few days back because I was disappointed in Tim and Jenn for the GKTW incident. I still am. But I have to admit, I find some of the attacks on them way over the top in this chat. I can understand disagreeing with their actions, with things they say, with some of their parenting... but I am really uncomfortable with the language some people choose to use about other things. Comments about Jenn and Tim's appearance, especially, are, for me, completely unacceptable and over the line. I understand this is something they've done in the past but it's clear they've grown, matured and are different people to when they made those comments.

I get that it's my choice whether or not to continue engaging with the forum but I felt I had to say something. Perhaps we can keep any criticism of them related to choices they make and not things they have no control over?

I've got to be honest folks. I commented a few days back because I was disappointed in Tim and Jenn for the GKTW incident. I still am. But I have to admit, I find some of the attacks on them way over the top in this chat. I can understand disagreeing with their actions, with things they say, with some of their parenting... but I am really uncomfortable with the language some people choose to use about other things. Comments about Jenn and Tim's appearance, especially, are, for me, completely unacceptable and over the line. I understand this is something they've done in the past but it's clear they've grown, matured and are different people to when they made those comments.

I get that it's my choice whether or not to continue engaging with the forum but I felt I had to say something. Perhaps we can keep any criticism of them related to choices they make and not things they have no control over?
Dim and Ginn both fat shamed tourists and their inlaws in the past. They've opened themselves up to be critiqued with regards to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know, really. She's such an idiot. My brother is way younger than me (by 16 years) and I remember taking him when he was around J.'s age to Sesame Street Live and Thomas the Tank Engine and all that.

If anything, SeaWorld is the PERFECT place to take J. to see a sit-down show. If she's REALLY that worried, just start by sitting in the back or at the end of a row near the steps, if you can, so you can make a quick exit if J. starts to MAJORLY squirm. It's outside. You can quickly leave. No one will notice. 🤦‍♀️
I think Jackpot is beginning to be be a little tit who they can't control and they don't want people to witness or record a scene of a Jackpot meltdown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've got to be honest folks. I commented a few days back because I was disappointed in Tim and Jenn for the GKTW incident. I still am. But I have to admit, I find some of the attacks on them way over the top in this chat. I can understand disagreeing with their actions, with things they say, with some of their parenting... but I am really uncomfortable with the language some people choose to use about other things. Comments about Jenn and Tim's appearance, especially, are, for me, completely unacceptable and over the line.
Trust me when I say this - they wouldn't hesitate for a minute to trash ANY of us (or our physical features) OR backstab us if we knew them personally.

Don't feel sorry for them. ;)

I think Jackpot is beginning to be be a little tit who they can't control and they don't want people to witness or record a scene of a Jackpot meltdown 😂
Yeah, they're definitely creating a little monster.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ginn "No one else is donating all their money to charity, why do we have to when no one else is?"

Show us the receipts you gelatinous blob.
Didn’t anyone tell her you don’t talk about that stuff. Those who donate do it quietly.

Reactions: 14

giphy-downsized (1).gif
:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The pair of them deserve it all, they are a pair of assholes, they have fat shamed, been racist, an been homophobic, an the fact they tried to cover it all by saying "we were young" utter bullshit, they were in their 30s OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER, an let's not forget the videos about telling people to fake being disabled to skip the que, putting kids an dogs in bags etc

And they STILL act like they are better than everyone, even putting kids in danger by attending things with covid, ruining things for kids by standing in front of them at shows, parades etc, some of which could have been a once only for those kids since they might not get a holiday like that again

An don't even get me started on them bitching about other people's parenting when they two of them can't even parent ONE child, plus the leaving him in dangerous situations

They are happy at dishing the hate out an the pair of them can't take it back, they talk about being thick skinned when in reality they are nothing but whiny little witches

The fact they are talking about patreons as well just confirms to me that money is now tit an they are scrambling at trying to get where they used to be with income, I hope the channel sinks ever faster now

• Heart

1st Rule of Tattle:

"Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post
example said:
I don't think anyone should talk about XXX here
example said:
I'm all for a bit of gossip, but you've gone too far
Everyone has a different line of what is acceptable on a gossip forum. However it gets in a right mess if people start dictating to others their own rules.

Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts."

• Heart

Normally I would agree with something like this but the way they gorge and stuff their faces has an attitude of we can do whatever we want. Well we point out that actions have consequences and eating 5 desserts and 13 hot dogs will make you fat and unhealthy. Their entire outlook has been gorge and splurge and I wouldn't care but they are assholes and putting themselves out there without any moderation. If they allowed people to comment on their vids or twitter we would not need this forum. I don't mean comments like oh you guys are getting fat but comments like can you show more healthy choices etc But the mere suggestion gets shadow banned. You can do what you want but they are awful people inside and out.

Reactions: 16
Jenns fat ugly face and giant linebacker shoulders encouraged me to double my workout time today…
B68AE1C3-FB98-4405-B0EA-8867AEF6D423.jpeg

Ohh sweetheart…it’s obvious you are new here

They haven’t “grown” or “matured” they’ve just chosen to keep those nasty comments they are known for out of the public eye and instead most likely keep their Snark to themselves. If you want to see Jennifer’s true colors just check her twitter.

editing to add: that they have a lot of control over what they look like Tim could choose to eat 10 less hotdogs and Jenn could choose to eat 17 less dinners. Instead they lead a life of gluttony and overindulgence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If I had a dollar for every new member who thought they should tell us how to post, I could afford CUNTcierge.

I mean, on your tenth post? duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Good luck with a positive, agreeable response on this thread. The point of this is to snark since most of us have been banned on various social media of their’s for the tiniest bit of feedback or concern. May I suggest their subreddit or fan group if you want to pity them?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Normally I would agree with something like this but the way they gorge and stuff their faces has an attitude of we can do whatever we want. Well we point out that actions have consequences and eating 5 desserts and 13 hot dogs will make you fat and unhealthy. Their entire outlook has been gorge and splurge and I wouldn't care but they are assholes and putting themselves out there without any moderation. If they allowed people to comment on their vids or twitter we would not need this forum. I don't mean comments like oh you guys are getting fat but comments like can you show more healthy choices etc But the mere suggestion gets shadow banned. You can do what you want but they are awful people inside and out.
Didn’t Jenn call her mother in law fat?

Reactions: 19
I may just be focusing on insignificant details but did they actually say they booked the RIP tour w/ the guide from last year? Correct me if I am wrong but have they even hired for the tour guides yet let alone scheduled them?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.