The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is that they are trying to be more like OA. Peter and Kitra do lives (and have Patreon and give shoutouts--plus highlight specific comments to answer like Tim and Jenn started doing more recently) and my opinion is that T&J are trying to "keep up with the Joneses."

As much as they probably don't like it, I believe they are keeping a close eye on other vloggers who have momentum like OA and PMM. It also wouldn't surprise me if they do the weekly lives as a way to eventually transition into Superchats or Patreon, if/when needed.
The Trackholes are on course to start up the Superchats and Patreon just so they can keep up their lifestyle. None of the theme park vloggers do it for “fun” they are doing it for the easy money and faux celebrity status. #homemovies

Reactions: 17
What is up with the party hat today anyway? I see it is (in the US at least) French Fry day.
😋 I did not know this

ED86E5D7-DC0F-4BC3-8DCE-DFE1A817857E.jpeg

This must be a sacred day in the Bojoke’s household!

But J♾️M might not remember it, cause it only happens on the same date, like Halloween and Christmas, every single year!

btw - people are saying that TL just had a birthday. Therefore, the party hat 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
“The Chronicles of Hernia” could be a limited edition tshirt (well, it might end up becoming a regular release in the future).

Or “Dry Socket Man” 🎢 🦷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am bored of #HomeMovies.
Bored of the Bojokes.

Moving on to our t-shirt creations.....
(wanted to see them on one page.
Sorry if I missed yours. Please add it on.)

”I’m just here for the USB plugs.”
“You had me at commode!”
"Yeah..(manic nervous laughter in the background)"
Jenn - "If you see something, say something".
"I used to have a good memory, now I'm not so sure."
“Best t-shirt EVER!” Since everything is the best day or vacation ever 🤣
In J♾️M’s case....
“I’m Just Here For the FOOD!”
“We are T-Shirt people now”
"I'm here because my secret tunnel is a brown rolly coasty" (insert commode graphic 🚽)
“All in all we’re just a couple of lying assholes”
"Is Bae contagious?"
“The Chronicles of Hernia” could be a limited edition tshirt (well, it might end up becoming a regular release in the future).

Or “Dry Socket Man” 🎢 🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
T-shirt slogan ideas:

"I'll Link That Tattle Thread Down Below"

"Unwell 3 Coffee Company"

"I Was Shadow Banned By The Tim Tracker And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh! You know those cringey, targeted, super specific t shirt ads on Facebook? One of those but it lists every one of Jenn’s claimed professions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.