The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch the live vlog from yesterday and I really don't want to even hate watch it. Anyone able to provide a quick recap??
I didn't watch more than few minutes here or there, but noted that it was so much easier to to listen to without Jenn's blabbing mouth, giggles, "oh wow"s and other nonsense. Tim also seemed a bit more relaxed probably knowing he didn't have to run for Jackson.

What I got from it was:

Timbo is proving he's isolating away from the family, so is doing the live alone.

He talks about stuff he has no clue on such as:
  • the value of DVC, claims FL resident discounts are a better deal. He might buy in for the perks (an idiot statement right there).
  • Genie+ ... I didn't bother listening to this as Tim would be the last person with any useful info on it.
  • giving a toddler space to make his own decisions on riding rolly coasties and how he listens to Jackson.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Still trying to understand why the Live was Dim solo. I know these two are lazy idiots of the highest order, but they could have easily setup cams for the both of them if he really needed to "quarantine".

Was so much damage control and narrative shaping, and even then he was not consistent or transparent on the timelines.

And the give "toddler space make his own decisions" is such crap....again lazy idiots of the highest order - YOU FILM EVERYTHING AND WE SAW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID AND HOW YOU PRESSURED YOUR TODDLER TO DO SOMETHING HE WASN'T READY FOR.

• Heart
I didn't watch more than few minutes here or there, but noted that it was so much easier to to listen to without Jenn's blabbing mouth, giggles, "oh wow"s and other nonsense. Tim also seemed a bit more relaxed probably knowing he didn't have to run for Jackson.

What I got from it was:

Timbo is proving he's isolating away from the family, so is doing the live alone.

He talks about stuff he has no clue on such as:
  • the value of DVC, claims FL resident discounts are a better deal. He might buy in for the perks (an idiot statement right there).
  • Genie+ ... I didn't bother listening to this as Tim would be the last person with any useful info on it.
  • giving a toddler space to make his own decisions on riding rolly coasties and how he listens to Jackson.
thank you for the recap

Reactions: 4
In today's wall-of-text description, their cringey habit of using incorrect pronouns sounds even more hilarious with this sentence: "We talk about our thoughts after our overnight stay...". You were alone Dim. Unless you had a special new "friend" join you for the night to play with each other's USB plugs, you sound like you have imaginary friends or multiple personalities.

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 1.40.54 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In today's wall-of-text description, their cringey habit of using incorrect pronouns sounds even more hilarious with this sentence: "We talk about our thoughts after our overnight stay...". You were alone Dim. Unless you had a special new "friend" join you for the night to play with each other's USB plugs, you sound like you have imaginary friends or multiple personalities.

View attachment 1412155
Cringey..and "timely" - was the nearly three week delay to craft this novel of banal rambling that NOBODY but us will read with any depth?

Also what is "...this amazing lace" for us to check out on our next Florida trip?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dim's next tattoo additions should just be USB plug ports on every inch of available skin....then he can ascend to his true form.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1412155
"Check out this amazing lace on your next Florida trip. We coved it in another blog which we will link down below!!!"

It's called proofreading. Have you tried it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is "Coved It" the new virus mutation?
The Tracker Variant -- primary symptoms are:
  • Inability to control forced laughter
  • Saying "Yeah" to any and all statements presented to you
  • Uncontrollable urge to exploit child for profit
  • Out of focus shaky cam syndrome
  • Inability to take criticism

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know I keep on saying this. Why do they keep on doing lives? Their live shows, inc. the last live don't even get 45K or barely get to 45K compared to the other vlogs they put out. It seems like a waste of time.
My theory is that they are trying to be more like OA. Peter and Kitra do lives (and have Patreon and give shoutouts--plus highlight specific comments to answer like Tim and Jenn started doing more recently) and my opinion is that T&J are trying to "keep up with the Joneses." I believe it is why Jenn gave her little speech in the PP live about why they didn't release a statement sooner. OA immediately did and everyone praised them, I think Jenn referred to "others" being praised for saying something right away.

As much as they probably don't like it, I believe they are keeping a close eye on other vloggers who have momentum like OA and PMM. It also wouldn't surprise me if they do the weekly lives as a way to eventually transition into Superchats or Patreon, if/when needed.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
"Check out this amazing lace on your next Florida trip. We coved it in another blog which we will link down below!!!"

It's called proofreading. Have you tried it?
You guyyyzzzzzz spelling is hard!!!! Especially when Tim is sick and I have take care of my miracle child who sleeps 12 hours a day all my myself.

I'd be pissed if I hosted this dumbass 3+ weeks ago and was just seeing part 2 of the vlog right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“space-y goodness” WTF is that???

I also love –

“We show you a great place to stay while you’re visiting the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and it’s also a great place to visit if you’re looking for a place to watch a rocket launch.”

Great! Place! Visit!

Does anyone seriously read these before they get posted?

• Haha
My theory is that they are trying to be more like OA. Peter and Kitra do lives (and have Patreon and give shoutouts) and my opinion is that T&J are trying to "keep up with the Joneses." I believe it is why Jenn gave her little speech in the PP live about why they didn't release a statement sooner. OA immediately did. As much as they probably don't like it, I believe they are keeping a close eye on other vloggers who have momentum like OA and PMM. It also wouldn't surprise me if they do the weekly lives as a way to eventually transition into Superchats/Patreon, if/when needed.
I don't think it's even that calculated. Lives are cheap/easy content filler and opportunity for them to try and respond to the growing criticism. They fail at it completely. Just waiting for them to start the Patreon/Superchat push as the daily view numbers dwindle below their "standard of living"

• Sick
Reactions: 6
"If you zoom in you can see the rocket, which coincidentally is also what you need to do when I'm naked."

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1412155
Who has time to read all that? He probably should have used they/them instead

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.