The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs these people think they are so clever, witty and original. Weirdos. Might as well just get a tshirt with DIARRHEA printed across it. Equally as apt for the Trackers. Bunch of major 'look at me Tim and Jenn!!!!!!' suckups. Still, makes it easy to avoid them in the parks. Or you could walk up to them and say 'I also appreciate the delights of anal sex. Meet me behind Small World....' wink, and walk away.
I almost choked on my coffee at this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone is going to think this lady has IBD or Colitis. Can you imagine thinking this would translate to the broader public? And what is with that graphic? It’s part roller coaster part heartbeat? Weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t know what’s more disturbing.. the fact someone made this or the fact that so many grown ass adults like the post🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is for all the newer members of our tribe.
A golden gem courtesy of Theme Park Anorak.
Enjoy!

I will NEVER get tired of watching this lmao. The thing that kills me is they were SO SO happy to be openly racist and to mock minorities for their stupid "urban party" and all those years later they still never took full responsibility for it. That Live show that gave birth to the "unwell 3" will live in infamy in Tracker lore. I've never seen two grown adults who simply refuse to own up to their bullshit no matter what.

Reactions: 25
I cannot believe that people have such a blind devotion to these two idiots.

I'm all for making Unwell 3 merch though. 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know what’s more disturbing.. the fact someone made this or the fact that so many grown ass adults like the post🤢
These adults are unwell.. They hate their own lives so much that they find something in the trackers that they're "missing".. I feel like I used to be that way then we made a major change and it became very clear.

Reactions: 13
Jenn - "If you see something, say something". Except for when it's you, right? Then people's comments should be deleted. Hypocrite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Please Dim thinks that the only thing that matters is how much $$$ you drop on a camera, lens, and microphone.

Dim should have forced Ginn to better herself as an editor and sign her up for classes at a local community college or look into an online course at a place like Full Sail University.
Especially with how incredibly easy it is to learn new skills online these days! There is absolutely NO EXCUSE other than sheer laziness and smug complacency.
I had to quote both of these. First, TimSuperSpreader won’t tell or force JenDumpsterAss to do anything because “he’s the man“ and will take care of her. Which is utter rubbish if they are partners in marriage and partners in the channel. They Both should have perfected their craft after 10+ years of doing the same old tit day after day. Second, I just searched YT editing on YT, guess what there are multiple entries showing editing tricks, hacks, etc. Probably too hard for them to search things out via Google or anything else. Their internet search history probably has Tattle, Guru, Twitter, FB, Bravo, and of course Bluey.

The Trackholes are the epitome of laziness personified. Take a break from Bravo shows and learn your craft. #homemovies

Reactions: 18
The Tim Tracker #83- Using Someone Else's DAS Pass To Try and Force Your Kid on 7DMT Makes You a Jack@ss

Reactions: 14
How about a Tracker shirt quote contest? Here’s my suggestion.
”I’m just here for the USB plugs.”
In J♾️M’s case....
“I’m Just Here For the FOOD!”
(stepsister in Drew Barrymore’s Everafter)

J$ makes me think of a little guy who has constant ear infections or problems the way he pulls on them or maybe it is a nervous tic. They don't look after him so it would not shock me if he needed tubes or something.
Agreed.

And I’m still not convinced that he went to the pediatrician for his 2 year check up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.