The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’ll start a YT channel “COVID Common Sense”🤣 But thanks. Avoided Rona for a long time while traveling a fair bit but BA5 is no joke. Hell half my friends got it over the fourth and they didn’t go to Europe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

God she’s so stupid.

The Tim variant is BS.5
Both of them are idiots poor miracle child

Reactions: 2
Even a producer from my local radio station here in the bay area got invited to the Wish along with his family. 😆 He's already had Jodi Benson on (who is also on the Wish currently) singing on the radio, and one of the renowned Disney artists drew his daughter a picture and signed it.

Oh and he checked out the Aurora suite.

But Slackers, may I suggest if you're going to throw a new car's worth of $$$ on cuntcierge suites, can you do another cruise line? I'm so sick of the ugly outdated decor on DCL. At least RCL has a two-story suite with a slide and multiple rooms. Sure, that's like the price of a few cars or a whole house in the middle of nowhere, but I'm sure it'll *totally* reverse your downward trajectory. ;):sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is for all the newer members of our tribe.
A golden gem courtesy of Theme Park Anorak.
Enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
<----Look! Dim's a unicorn! I'm imagining him making 'the most annoying sound in the world'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is for all the newer members of our tribe.
A golden gem courtesy of Theme Park Anorak.
Enjoy!

It's the audacity of them saying' things were taken out of context' NO BOJO'S YOU WERE RACIST, ABLEIST HOMOPHOBIC AND TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The way Tim and Jenn seem to be scared of so many things, I'm surprised that he's so enamored by public USB ports considering what a security risk they can be.
https://www.fcc.gov/juice-jacking-dangers-public-usb-charging-stations

Shifting topics a bit, several have remarked about the prop pulling or grabbing at his ears during the 7DMT episode and indicated that the behavior is indicative of some type of illness (possibly COVID?). Are ear-related symptoms common for the newer strains of the virus? I've been trying to keep up on COVID news, but I'm not familiar with this one. Please educate me.

Reactions: 7
Shifting topics a bit, several have remarked about the prop pulling or grabbing at his ears during the 7DMT episode and indicated that the behavior is indicative of some type of illness (possibly COVID?). Are ear-related symptoms common for the newer strains of the virus? I've been trying to keep up on COVID news, but I'm not familiar with this one. Please educate me.
Found when googled:
(one learns something new every day 😊
talking about me, cause I didn’t know either 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Is an earache a symptom of COVID-19?

Earaches and the Delta variant of COVID-19 Earache is a common symptom of respiratory infections because of the connection between the nasal passages and the ears. Because of this, it's possible to have an upper respiratory infection, like COVID-19, and a sinus infection at the same time.
Nov 5, 2021

Can COVID-19 infection affect the middle ear?

And, because COVID-19 causes inflammation in the nose and nasopharynx (the upper part of the throat located behind the nose), the Eustachian tube (the tube that connects the nose and middle ear) may also become inflamed during the course of the infection and lead to middle ear congestion.
Mar 9, 2022

I think J$ has had something going on with his ears for awhile - I remember him hitting his ear in a home vlog a few months ago - even Dim noticed it but Ginn kept fake laughing and did not even remotely notice J$ hitting his ear as she held him nor Dim being like "what's wrong?" before he got distracted with blabbing about whatever they were blabbing about. Could be an ear issue, could be a self-soothing thing, could be a sore throat, etc.

My 1-year-old nephew is currently recovering from covid and he got a nasty ear infection because of it, but that's just anecdotal.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched much, have they mentioned if they still have the nanny coming over while Tim is faux-isolating? They really don’t mention her much anymore since her identity was mentioned on here…

Also, if PMM was aware of his exposure to a positive case, it didn’t change much for him. JoJo mentioned that he was out with their crew at Jelly Rolls the other night.

Can you imagine being in an establishment with that group!?? ::shudder::

• Sick
J$ makes me think of a little guy who has constant ear infections or problems the way he pulls on them or maybe it is a nervous tic. They don't look after him so it would not shock me if he needed tubes or something.

Reactions: 11
Are they f**king kidding me!
Ffs these people think they are so clever, witty and original. Weirdos. Might as well just get a tshirt with DIARRHEA printed across it. Equally as apt for the Trackers. Bunch of major 'look at me Tim and Jenn!!!!!!' suckups. Still, makes it easy to avoid them in the parks. Or you could walk up to them and say 'I also appreciate the delights of anal sex. Meet me behind Small World....' wink, and walk away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.