The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know the DAS worked like that where you could only get certain rides an could book before going

The AAP works for all rides, I was able to get my come back time for slinky dog when it was still newly opened, I couldn't book before I was at the park through, for me I had to take my pass to a cast member at the ride an they gave me my come back time, I could do whatever I wanted during that time including other rides but I couldn't get another come back for another ride while I had that, universal is the same, its like a one at a time ride you can do but if there's another ride with 0 que an you can walk on then you can

I did however bring my doctors letter explaining what I had though so I wonder if disney/universal choose which pass to give based on why you cant wait since I was automatically offered the AAP an not the DAS

I feel the same way, because I don't look disabled then I feel like people think am taking the piss with my pass, I also wonder if cast members think that as well tbh

Over here we now have a lanyard you can wear with sunflowers on it that help shows others that you have hidden disabilities but I know if the US has anything like that
To be honest I think the sunflower lanyard scheme has become a bit of a joke thanks to people misusing it during covid 😡😡😡 in the US it’s against the law to ask for proof of disability so anyone can ask for a das

Reactions: 3
To be honest I think the sunflower lanyard scheme has become a bit of a joke thanks to people misusing it during covid 😡😡😡 in the US it’s against the law to ask for proof of disability so anyone can ask for a das
As a father of a son with Aspergers who has a sunflower lanyard, it really angers me how it's been abused since the Covid outbreak.
The lanyards were openly on sale on Ebay for as little as a pound, so now even I have doubts if a person wearing one has anything actually wrong with them! It's against the law to question the wearer of a lanyard here in the UK too!
When we got our son his - years ago - it was from the Airport... somebody had told us about them, and we needed to take a doctor's letter as proof.

Reactions: 8
Yeah they did that here as well, they actually went out of stock so people who genuinely needed one couldn't get one because people were getting them so they didn't need to wear masks, in the end a lot of places did the either a face mask or face sheild option so people who apparently couldn't wear masks suddenly wore masks in the end

Reactions: 4
Jim and Nicole should be glad the Bojanowskis aren't around anymore. Whatever happened between them?
Apparently Nicole gave Gin a iron for Christmas. Then Jim got laid off from Disney. So I assume it was all down hill frm there.

Reactions: 8
These stans make me giggle. 🤭

This was posted on FB before Tim's solo live.

"Bear with them."
"Wrench in their plans."
"They'll go back on their plan once he tests negative."

Yes, stans. That explains Tim's solo live. 🤣

1657629261386.png

1657629288206.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
These stans make me giggle. 🤭

This was posted on FB before Tim's solo live.

"Bear with them."
"Wrench in their plans."
"They'll go back on their plan once he tests negative."

Yes, stans. That explains Tim's solo live. 🤣

View attachment 1410997
View attachment 1410998

I know I keep on saying this. Why do they keep on doing lives? Their live shows, inc. the last live don't even get 45K or barely get to 45K compared to the other vlogs they put out. It seems like a waste of time.

Reactions: 11
I think they mean when the line is more faint, he will be right back at it.
I know. 🤣

I just think it's so funny how the stans always rush to defend him / them, only for them to do something that then directly contradicts what the stans rushed to defend him on. 🤣

Give him time....bear with him.... wrench in their plains...he'll get back to doing things once he's better....

Oh wait? What's that? Tim's doing a solo live? Chatting it up like nothing's wrong and he's not even sick?

Pretzels, I tell ya! 🥨 They twist themselves into pretzels over the bleeping Trackers! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they can manage home vlogs fine with covid but not sitting in front of a camera for a hour, is it maybe because they know they won't be able to delete fast enough when all the comments come pouring in about how they were still going out with covid

Reactions: 9
I think they mean when the line is more faint, he will be right back at it.
Which pisses me off since my line was only ever faint, but we’re adults who can read and understand the pandemic. Here I am on paxlovid, isolating and blasting my BlueAir air filters on max—stuck inside with my hubby (who also got it on our trip). DoorDashing everything, working when we feel up to it, taking care of our dogs etc.

AKA not putting anyone at risk!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Longtime lurker just joining to clarify the DAS thing, having just returned from a trip where I had to use it.

You get 60 days with DAS then need to reapply for it when that expires. It doesn’t roll over. You also have a party of 6 that you can include.

I saw some posts saying their friends may have gone into the park first and that’s how they got the pass and appeared able to walk right on. However, ALL MEMBERS of your party must be inside the park in order for this to work. You can’t get there early and then add your party members so they don’t need to wait.

There are two possibilities that would enable them to skip the line. They all went to MK, tapped in, booked it and then immediately left again, or they bought individual lightning lanes.

For the record I found the DAS scheme excellent although they are making it much harder to be eligible. It’s really only designed for conditions like sensory overload or toilet related illnesses which is fine. If you have a disability that requires a wheelchair you wait in the line like everyone else.

Reactions: 14
I didn't know the DAS worked like that where you could only get certain rides an could book before going

The AAP works for all rides, I was able to get my come back time for slinky dog when it was still newly opened, I couldn't book before I was at the park through, for me I had to take my pass to a cast member at the ride an they gave me my come back time, I could do whatever I wanted during that time including other rides but I couldn't get another come back for another ride while I had that, universal is the same, its like a one at a time ride you can do but if there's another ride with 0 que an you can walk on then you can

I did however bring my doctors letter explaining what I had though so I wonder if disney/universal choose which pass to give based on why you cant wait since I was automatically offered the AAP an not the DAS

I feel the same way, because I don't look disabled then I feel like people think am taking the piss with my pass, I also wonder if cast members think that as well tbh

Over here we now have a lanyard you can wear with sunflowers on it that help shows others that you have hidden disabilities but I know if the US has anything like that
I think the DAS info is getting confusing.Once inside a park you can use the DAS to request a return time for any ride/experience using the MyDisneyExperience app.

Prior to arrival there are a select group of rides/experiences that you can request a return time for, up to two per day.

We have the sunflower lanyard in the US as well, primarily at airports. It is not widely recognized.

Reactions: 6
I think the DAS info is getting confusing.Once inside a park you can use the DAS to request a return time for any ride/experience using the MyDisneyExperience app.

Prior to arrival there are a select group of rides/experiences that you can request a return time for, up to two per day.

We have the sunflower lanyard in the US as well, primarily at airports. It is not widely recognized.
I've never had the DAS just the AAP so I needed a cast member since it was essential a bit of paper they put the come back time on an it wasn't used by the app

Reactions: 2
I've never had the DAS just the AAP so I needed a cast member since it was essential a bit of paper they put the come back time on an it wasn't used by the app
that has all gone away and everything is done in the app. DAS is Disney and AAP is Universal Studios which still does use a card that you have to the ride to get a return time.

Reactions: 3
I know I keep on saying this. Why do they keep on doing lives? Their live shows, inc. the last live don't even get 45K or barely get to 45K compared to the other vlogs they put out. It seems like a waste of time.
Yeah. It’s at 43K, as of this posting.

Hey, Tim.
Paging Mr. Morrow has his merchandise in World of Disney down at Disney Springs!! 😂😆😂

A16AFCAB-19C7-4931-AC54-F339E27CA67B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The DAS pass is awkward to use... the person who "owns" the pass must be the first to check in, they verify that their photo matches that which was taken, then the rest can follow.

I'm positive that if Tim had a soul he was feeling like a slime for hitching a ride on using that Pass. He is perfectly capable of standing in line like everyone else, and Jackson proved that he was simply not ready for the ride anyway.

In my experience, children who are having trouble waiting in a line are not going to be any better on the ride (or in the meet & greet. 👋 Hi sis.)

Yeah. It’s at 43K, as of this posting.

Hey, Tim.
Paging Mr. Morrow has his merchandise in World of Disney down at Disney Springs!!

View attachment 1411289
I'm not a PMM fan but I like the design of that Tee and would buy it for my son.

Reactions: 9
OMG I thought you were serious for a minute!!
😂😆😂 when I am messing around or sarcastic I use the italic font 🤷🏻‍♀️

It really is a shirt for sale at World of Disney in DS.
It was shown in today’s Allears video at 2:13.

2B1BEFAE-F797-48A4-A6C7-A704AA804268.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
At the amount at which he consumes carbohydrates he would have to be an ironman competitor in order to be in good shape.
Does anyone else watch Mikey Chen? Guy eats like 10,000 calories in his videos, but works out like a machine. He actually knows his food and is fun to watch.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else watch Mikey Chen? Guy eats like 10,000 calories in his videos, but works out like a machine. He actually knows his food and is fun to watch.
I fell into his videos over 5 years ago. I was watching video reviews of airlines (aviation fan here) and they were pretty good.
Mikey seems to have a decent personality, I wasn't a fan of his binge eating though.
My son recommended I watch his Japan videos in which he ate ramen from a convenience store, said they were hysterical, I attempted to but I never saw the appeal.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.