The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pizza bit was a pre-recorded piece Jenn tacked on to make the video longer. (Get more ad revenue)
However, prior to that, yes, Tim was right up in the same area as his kid and wife.

Note: A dark/heavy line indicates that he was actively shedding a ton of Covid particles prior to and at that time. Since he was not masked and isolating prior to that, and why should he, his family has been exposed. Excellent chance he was spreading Covid the day before.
none of the most popular rides are included and you are not guaranteed that rides will be available to pre-arrange a time.

Yes it is correct. My daughter has a DAS and you can pre-arrange up to 2 returns per day.
I wouldn’t call it unfair. For those genuinely who can’t manage, DAS still isn’t working well. I know someone who paid for 2 weeks at Disney but who gave up on it after a couple of days as their kid couldn’t cope. Sad DAS gets abused by everyone with any vague issue. 1 in 4 people will have a mental health problem in their life time, a big % have a joint issue, another big % have a fatigue issue, another HUGE % are neurodiverse (yet manage in their every day life). Then there’s the people who just full on fake!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t call it unfair. For those genuinely who can’t manage, DAS still isn’t working well. I know someone who paid for 2 weeks at Disney but who gave up on it after a couple of days as their kid couldn’t cope. Sad DAS gets abused by everyone with any vague issue. 1 in 4 people will have a mental health problem in their life time, a big % have a joint issue, another big % have a fatigue issue, another HUGE % are neurodiverse (yet manage in their every day life). Then there’s the people who just full on fake!
I’ve always thought DAS was pretty unfair to those using it. The wait times are Disney are so often inflated they’re stuck waiting way too long.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought DAS was pretty unfair to those using it. The wait times are Disney are so often inflated they’re stuck waiting way too long.
I have found in the past few years that the posted wait times used to be an over estimate.. now you're Lucky if you get in 5 minutes after.

Reactions: 4
Courtesy of Quasimodo:cool:🔥

The Tim Tracker 83: HAHAHA🦠HAHAHA🦠HAHAHA🦠HAHAHA🦠HAHA🦠HA🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yes, the ride lines were so long so the das times were insane the child just couldn’t manage to wait that long for them (although she struggles with waiting she physically couldn’t stay in the parks for a long time). It’s sad as she’s life limited and it was her dream to go, it was meant to be such a special happy trip. They did have a nice time in florida but wasted the money they spent so long saving. She adores Disney and everything is real and magic to her but the das system just made it impossible. Same for universal, they said when your time was up you almost had to queue again or something there. They ended up just doing local stuff and chilling at their villa, still made memories but not the Disney memories they had planned. The vloggers have no idea how lucky they are. They also act like it’s a hassel taking their healthy kids into the park not knowing how many families are giving IVs, doses of chemo therapy, and all sorts in the park

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This talk about fast pass and the like is timely bc I just watched Defunctland's video about the evolution of fast pass. It's sad that even with these passes you can barely ride anything. God forbid Disney limit how many guests are allowed in the parks so it's not a clusterfuck.

Also, they know everything about the people in their parks so why can't they give new visitors, particularly those with life threatening illness like that poor little girl, priority? They can easily see if someone has ever ridden a particular ride before or not. Newcomers should get priority over asshats like Tim who've ridden everything a millon times already.

I know life isn't fair yadda yadda yadda but they could make it better if they really wanted to.

Reactions: 15
I legitimately get so embarrassed every time I have to set up DAS/use it because I think everyone thinks I'm faking because I look able-bodied. So crappy of them to brazenly use someone for theirs instead of just waiting. (Which is a personal problem admittedly...)

When I worked at MK in attractions I worked on one that kids would regularly chicken out on, without giving too much away. I can't tell you how many screaming parents I've witnessed going off on their children for "ruining everything", etc. I almost guarantee that if a camera/CM/etc hadn't been involved they would have been yelling at the kiddo to get on. I always made sure to get down on their level, let them know they were still brave anyway, and sent them on their way with a sticker. I don't have kids but it just baffles me watching how fast people want their kids to grow up and do things they're not quite ready for.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Theory: Tim doesn't actually have covid, they are just using the video to show that Jenn didn't get it because she's 'often caring for J' (yes it also works if they all have/had covid aswell)

Reactions: 4
no you don’t. You can arrange return times for certain rides prior to arrival and you can request return times for any eligible ride via the app once you have tapped into the park. You can have two pre-arranged and day of returns are one at a time. You don’t have to go to the ride first nor talk to anybody to make DAS returns.
thank you for clarifying! I was unsure how it all worked my sister in law explained it poorly to me lol

Reactions: 3
Ding dang I log off for the weekend and come back to see old Timbo had the 'VID again?! What's more impressive is that I see their sub count STILL hasn't gotten back over that 881k hump since before Jennbo's planned parenthood Live rant and bitching people out on Twitter... you just LOVE to see it
I stopped watching the dimwits some time ago. When did he have covid the first time?

Reactions: 3
Weird thing to rag on. We’ve seen how much they’ve spent on vacations lately. They could obviously afford a bigger/more expensive EV if they wanted one.
Why do they keep complaining that they want a bigger one if they can afford it, then?

Is that you, Tim or Jenn?

• Haha
Tim says COVID feels like allergies to him.

Why is Tim doing a livestream? Don't they have ANY vlogs that Jenn could put out while Tim "recuperates" ?!?!
Why can't the assholes take a week off? I dont think anyone will die if they dont have videos for 7 days!!! I hate these fucks

Reactions: 13
I watched them for couple years. Havent since right after first baby. But Jen won't shut the duck up ever. After her mericle baby she called him little buddy all the time evwry second. Like 50 times in 5 minutes... yes exaggerated... if it was just tim it would be tolerable again. Shut the duck up jen!!

Reactions: 11
If Paging Mr Morrow gets it... It will be all but confirmed
Is it possible that others had it at the TOTWL Villains party? 🤔 Everyone was just too close to one another! Smee, get away with Thee! 😱 A recipe for disaster! Everyone who has commented about Nate/PMM is spot on! Due to his size, he should be very careful! Luckily, due to my compromised immune system I have to take extra precautions and I have never had COVID, and am tested weekly by my medical team! But, I’m also that loser person who is indoors in a corner with my N95 mask on and is fully vaccinated and boosted! 😜 I have visited all WDW parks, done 2 DCL Dream cruises, BOO BASH and Mickey’s Christmas Party within the last year, and had to wear my N95 mask at all times!😔😷 I envy all who can enjoy themselves without masks!🫡🙂 I am being sincere here!😇
I’m not sure how my immune system would attack me if I got COVID and I don’t want to know as I may not survive COVID!😜 But I love the Tattle Life camaraderie and I’m here for it!😉🥳🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn't know the DAS worked like that where you could only get certain rides an could book before going

The AAP works for all rides, I was able to get my come back time for slinky dog when it was still newly opened, I couldn't book before I was at the park through, for me I had to take my pass to a cast member at the ride an they gave me my come back time, I could do whatever I wanted during that time including other rides but I couldn't get another come back for another ride while I had that, universal is the same, its like a one at a time ride you can do but if there's another ride with 0 que an you can walk on then you can

I did however bring my doctors letter explaining what I had though so I wonder if disney/universal choose which pass to give based on why you cant wait since I was automatically offered the AAP an not the DAS

I legitimately get so embarrassed every time I have to set up DAS/use it because I think everyone thinks I'm faking because I look able-bodied. So crappy of them to brazenly use someone for theirs instead of just waiting. (Which is a personal problem admittedly...)
I feel the same way, because I don't look disabled then I feel like people think am taking the piss with my pass, I also wonder if cast members think that as well tbh

Over here we now have a lanyard you can wear with sunflowers on it that help shows others that you have hidden disabilities but I know if the US has anything like that

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.