Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What's the point of Tim staying in that live stream room, whining and complaining about being bored if he still goes down and hangs out with the family and sits there while J$ is eating? I mean, if you're exposing the fam, you're exposing them, right? His positive test is sitting on the counter with his covid germs. What's the point of him isolating only part time. Either do it or don't do it, right? Is this all theater for our sake?

Jenn--TAKE YOUR KID OUTSIDE!!! Sitting on your fat ass, watching him run around in circles over and over and over again, jumping over all the shit in that room is ridiculous. Let him run in your backyard.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I skimmed thorough the video.. did anyone else get the vibe that they were trying to force J on the “brown rolley coaster”? I don’t believe he wanted to ride it, since it was coming from Tim & Jenn’s mouth (habitual liars). I don’t know guys, I just got a weird vibe from this one
100% Tim was PISSED that The Prop bailed

• Haha
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
LOL, this description is losing it like the Slackers, LOL! lolololololololol. 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 6.16.21 PM.png

• "It's day (????) of being stuck at home and I think I'm finally losing it lol!" (do you mean you are losing it Ginn, or Dim? Did you write this description before you decided what day you'd pretend it was to fit your ever-changing narrative and forgot to insert a '5' in there?)
  • "We start the day with breakfast" - wow, cool beans. So daring. Most people start the day with dinner!
  • Oh, now Tim is no longer the "I" as he works on a LEGO set.
  • "Tim tells me he wants to learn the harmonica lol, I'm a little hesitant to that idea" - okay so we've established this is strictly Ginn's diary entry, and she can't stop "lol"ing as usual over nothing worth laughing out loud about, and she's only thinking of herself and how she would feel
  • "All in all it was a day!" - I mean, at least she's honest there. Yes, it was a day.
  • "We hope for a negative test soon!" - hmm, I bet magically tomorrow you'll be 100% negative!

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I skimmed thorough the video.. did anyone else get the vibe that they were trying to force J on the “brown rolley coaster”? I don’t believe he wanted to ride it, since it was coming from Tim & Jenn’s mouth (habitual liars). I don’t know guys, I just got a weird vibe from this one
I also suspect that there was a--we will get you a balloon if you just get on the damn ride moment. They weren't near balloons and J$ said can I have my balloon please like he earned it.

There was quite a bit that was cut out between J$ saying no and not getting on and Tim actually riding. I'd like to see how Tim actually reacted. They were in Row 8, there are 10 rows on 7DMT and when Tim rides, he says he's in the last row. He also didn't ride with the friends, so the train he and J$ were getting on pulled out of the station without both of them. What was Tim's actual reaction after J$ said no way, I'm not going.

I'll add to my own conspiracy theory by pointing out that Jenn did not ride. She wasn't getting on the ride even when J$ was getting on with Tim. She also looked like she was about to die walking up the monorail ramp. It's hot, don't get me wrong, but she has lived here her entire life and should be able to spend a few hours outside without keeling over.

Jen237

Chatty Member
Thank God, their human prop displaying he has more intelligence than his parents with refusing to go on mine train, a ride that he is clearly not emotionally ready for, despite being tall enough! I’m amazed he wasn’t forced on it🤔

mjm9

VIP Member
Tim Tracker ...

✅ Banned Us From YouTube
✅ Banned Us From Facebook
✅ Banned Us From Reddit

... Yet We're Still Tattling

🤣🤣🤣
Is that why they named their dog, “BANNED IT” ?

“We Got Banned by Tim Tracker. But We’re Still Tattling!”

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jackson age 22 months - DL

Jackson refuses to look at his parents and ignores their questions.
ie. DiD yoU LoVe It?
Whoever said "That Poor Child" first when Jenn announced her pregnancy should receive some sort of award for seeing the future.

My heart really breaks for him. I said it yesterday, but I'll repeat it...they are ruining that kid.

• Sad

MissFitness

I think they tried to bribe J$ onto the "brown rolly coasty" with a balloon. That's why he asked "can I have a balloon please"? They are such assholes!

• Angry
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I do think that you sometimes have to push kids and others to come out their comfort zone though. Otherwise they may never grow. My son needed a firm hand and support doing things first time in the parks. He'd have done nothing without that. He was a fair bit older at 7 and hated doing things he couldnt see what was to come so he'd go on Barnstormer etc but not the dark rides. Think I got a bit frustrated with him when he wouldn't go on the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal and he gave in, loved it and went on several times in a row. But same problems next ride. Now I know he's in the autistic spectrum it makes sense but at the time it took all I had not to snap at him because there were 6 other people on that holiday wanting to do things together. And I knew him, knew he was fine and what he needed. The youngest was J$ age, in and out of a stroller, happy playing in the splash zones and honestly it never crossed anyone's mind to take her on a coaster!! Jenn has projected so many anxieties on $J, trained him to be scared and anxious. Then they get annoyed when he shows these anxieties and it prevents them doing things. Poor boy
Being timid is a good thing, it's a survival instinct and more than once has saved a child from doing something stupid their parent wanted them to do.

Two years old is a ridiculous age to be tossing on a thrill ride. There is NO THRILL in it for a 2 year old. Let's not talk about how asinine it is to keep stats for how many rolly coasters they've been on before even being potty trained or has full 20/20 vision developed.

Toddlers crave putting their hands on things, running, or maybe even sitting in a tea cup and spinning. They l-o-v-e being spun around by their parent's arms. The MK splash pad is wonderful, Jackson would adore that. Why not let him zip about giggling and having a blast there? If they fear him getting wet, just bring a swimsuit, Tee and footwear that he can change into. At this rate he may never be allowed to enjoy the Magic Kingdom the way it's intended for small children. Everything sized down for him or wet or featuring other child-centric focus is an inconvenience for Tim and Jenn won't do it on her own with him.

SOME DAY, I'd love to see Jenn get out of her sorry head full of "what do I get out of this" and hop in the car (or call a Lyft) taking Jackson someplace fun on her own, no need to get Timmy to join in or even his approval. Just go do it and ignore all other responsibilities that day. Do you think she can? No, she's stuck in a shell where she cannot be apart from her electronics or even breathe fresh air without her security blanket there to do literally everything for her (I'm talking either Tim or Stanny). It's not just Jackson who's missing the thrill in life, it's Jenn too. She needs to step out on her own, out of her comfort zone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

jwee

i think the mask and eating a sandwich outside is all theater since the other two probably already had it the week jen was not on camera. which explains why the first video back she's wearing a kn-95 she was probably wearing one at home while testing positive to prevent tim from getting it so he could continue on as if nothing happened. then, tim got it anyway and now they can't hide it but they never said jenn or jackson had it in the past so they have to pretend he's being cautious, which is why there is seemingly no precaution other than the mask for show (which is their MO anyway). the only thing tim's n95 is preventing is the viewers from asking too many questions or thinking too hard about it.

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
So who else at the media event did he give it to? I bet COVID was spreading like wildfire amongst all the vloggers at the Top of the World Lounge event. And Timbo wouldn’t even have been decent enough to tell Disney and make sure everyone at the event tests.

I hope he’s told that poor family that he conned out of a DAS pass.

• Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
He contradicted himself.

First, he said that he woke up in the morning with barely even a runny nose and "let's just see" and tested - positive - "super dark line."

A few minutes later, he hasn't lost any energy. He said he got up at 5 a.m. (as he always does), ate breakfast, and then left around 6 a.m. for a 3-mile run and then came back and had a runny nose and took a test, and that's how he found out.

So which is it?

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
How long have they been doing this again? What a lovely, blurry close-up!

1657555115322.png

I'd also like to hear J. clearly say "I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later."

Jenn claims he says this when he doesn't finish his food.

So the boy who we heard ask for a "bawoon peas" also apparently says that to her?!? 🤦‍♀️

ALSO - Jenn tells us that J. doesn't like ANYONE to eat the rest of his food.

Jenn said she'd just finish the rest of his eggs, and J. said -

"NO!!! [cue the face below] I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later." OMG. I just can't w/ this woman anymore. 🖕🖕🖕

1657555256518.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn was hilarious with her multiple quips about "J$ loves cooking so we make sure we cook with him ALL THE TIME!!!"

Oh realllly?

• Haha