Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen237

Chatty Member
So the super spreader Bojos are not 100% immune despite their inconsistent philosophy on not eating indoors and wearing masks outdoors. Here’s a thought, maybe stop touching and feeling all that merch with your unsanitised hands for a start. Just saying🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So This was in the comments in today's video, so now he is saying he first had symptoms on Friday, so he got it at the Villains party.View attachment 1415651
Ugh, someone needs to call his ass out. He's either lying about when his symptoms actually started so he can say "hey, I did 5 days of "isolation" and now I'm good! Off to F&W!" OR he's an asshole, who gets "allergies" so rarely (except when he and the whole family and Lyn all get "allergy attacks" for a week straight at the same time) that supposedly just a runny nose made him think of testing, but if it was so rare that he made a big deal about his runny nose, he still chose to attend the Villains thing AND come in close contact with a family with kids because he absolutely had to try to get his kid on the "brown rolly coasty". At least they can't try to place any blame on that family for potentially giving it to him. What a fucking asshole. And then these two have the nerve to try to judge people who have to try to juggle being quarantined with their work. They keep trying to pat themselves on the back for "isolating". Again with the virtue signaling. Fuck you, Slackers, you dishonest fucks.

Also, even if he first showed symptoms on Friday, and this was filmed yesterday, then it would actually still just be day 4, not day 5.
Friday= Day 0
Sat = Day 1
Sun = Day 2
Mon = Day 3
Tues = Day 4

He can't keep up with his own lies and is coming up with his own rules, as usual.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

travesty

VIP Member
I'm happy this thing has morphed into something less impactful (for now, who knows what's the next variation), but for many it's still a dangerous thing to catch.
This is the part that gets me. No one, NO ONE, knows how it's going to affect them. It varies greatly, even for people without underlying conditions, and even mild cases can result in long COVID. And the more times you have it, the higher chance you have of suffering long term health issues from it. This is why I am still masking (KN95) at the stores and not going to any indoor events. That may seem extreme to most, and that's fine, we all have our own risk tolerances, but I've seen firsthand what post viral illness can do to a person and I'm not interested in catching COVID if I can avoid it.

• Heart

2muchtea4me

I legitimately get so embarrassed every time I have to set up DAS/use it because I think everyone thinks I'm faking because I look able-bodied. So shitty of them to brazenly use someone for theirs instead of just waiting. (Which is a personal problem admittedly...)

When I worked at MK in attractions I worked on one that kids would regularly chicken out on, without giving too much away. I can't tell you how many screaming parents I've witnessed going off on their children for "ruining everything", etc. I almost guarantee that if a camera/CM/etc hadn't been involved they would have been yelling at the kiddo to get on. I always made sure to get down on their level, let them know they were still brave anyway, and sent them on their way with a sticker. I don't have kids but it just baffles me watching how fast people want their kids to grow up and do things they're not quite ready for.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Throwing in my theory. I think Jenn and J had it during that week they weren’t in any videos. Possibly even had a more severe case. The mask shows up. Tim gets the sniffles and 1st reaction is that he needs to test. If Jenn didn’t have it, why would you instantly think you need to test? And why would she randomly wear a better mask?…because FOMO. She had Covid and didn’t want to miss that event.
In the Covid admission video.

Tim admits (2:35) that he woke up with a runny nose Saturday morning.

Now if J♾️M didn’t have Covid that week why then does his mind go immediately to “ I need to test for Covid!!” ?

Which also means that he was super contagious at the TOTWL Villains Lair event! 😡

#SuperSpreaderBojos

• Angry
  • Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
This is for all the newer members of our tribe.
A golden gem courtesy of Theme Park Anorak.
Enjoy!

I will NEVER get tired of watching this lmao. The thing that kills me is they were SO SO happy to be openly racist and to mock minorities for their stupid "urban party" and all those years later they still never took full responsibility for it. That Live show that gave birth to the "unwell 3" will live in infamy in Tracker lore. I've never seen two grown adults who simply refuse to own up to their bullshit no matter what.

2020planner

VIP Member
Well, we all knew this was going to happen!

I cannot wait for the fucking stans to twist themselves into a pretzel on this one.

Starts to feel symptoms on either Fri or Sat (dependent upon which lie you want to believe), takes test, and is already out and about less than one week later.

Fuck you, Trackers. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Angry

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m to the point where I cannot watch any of the vlogs that feature Jenn and Jackson. I’m appalled at what I’m reading here. What assholes they truly are for using a family to be able to use their DAS pass. This is a new low. Always trying to cheat the system, but this time they pulled another family into it. And parking at Grand Floridian and then taking the monorail over. Cringe.

If I’m understanding right, Jackson didn’t want to ride the coaster but got pissed when others rode it. It’s happening, folks.The effects of the shitty parenting are showing now just as we’ve predicted. He thinks the world revolves around him and he can’t handle others enjoying things if he’s not. Then needs to be rewarded with a balloon to try to make up for it. They are raising an asshole. Narcissist in the making.
100% agree I’ve said it so many times and I know we try to leave the kid out of our discussions but they are literally manufacturing a little asshole who is going to be a perfect storm of both of his parents horrible qualities.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim, who supposedly runs 3 miles a day, is also the guy who claims he got his hernias from sneezing while riding a bike. I don't believe either claim, but it's easier to believe a he's a clumsy little shit with weak abdominal muscles (who slips on banana peels in Wawa parking lots and hurts his knee and walks off curbs and twists his ankle).

Remember when he said he felt "mostly fine" after his wisdom teeth surgery and tried to be all macho by turning down the painkillers (he should keep those away from Ginn, btw) prescribed to him? And then he went on a coaster and blew a clot? I just foresee Mr. "I don't even feel that bad, I only cough every 5 hours!" to try to will a negative test to happen and spring back out there and then be like "ding dang, I feel like crap! how could that be? It's not like all I did was chug spicy water and eat my usual unhealthy food while I had covid!"

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Why does Dim sound stuffy and slurry even in the pizza-making segment even though it is supposedly from 2 weeks ago? And he didn't include himself in any of the shots? And why does she insist on doing this weird unnatural "Imma get all up in your space and tilt my head" pose with children? Is she just trying to throw what she thinks is nurturing out there and see what sticks? You can hear him just fine without tilting your head and straining your neck muscles fat, Ginn. Maybe if you were less busy trying to *look* like a mother, you'd notice the kid keeps rubbing his damn ear, like an actual attentive mother.

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 6.50.19 PM.png

And, I know this family insists on J$ eating a separate meal and serving him before they even eat their food, but pizza is basically one of the easiest meals to make for multiple people at one time. They could have also thrown some toppings on their pizza while J$ was making his pizza and stuck both in the oven at the same damn time. Why do they make everything so much harder than it has to be?

Last edited:

Maleficent50

VIP Member
My thoughts … whale was missing all last week until she shows up on a Stan photo in an N95 mask …

They go to the villain night unmasked

No weekend live

Whale posts recent video with Dim announcing covod but keep mentioning “today is Sunday” - whale never gets videos out on time so I’m saying that video wasn’t made on Sunday. They had to post it to do the giveaway.

Whale keeps saying they are continually testing - nope you do one test a day so nah bullshit

Dim says he’s been sleeping in a different room despite saying he tested positive that day

Conclusions:

whale had Covid last week hence N95 mask and no show on videos

Dim has had Covid for longer than he said and is probably now at like day 5 and has been going into parks

The brown rolly coasty video - the prop was so sweaty and pulling at ears - he had Covid in MK

MissFitness

😂🤣 😂 He had to admit he was caught! But still tried to adjust his timeline. They are too much 🤦🏼‍♀️ The funny thing is, it's really not THAT big of a deal. I just love that he was caught 🤭😝

1657884758726.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn whining she has to sleep separately from Dim. STFU already. Does Dim claim her as a dependent or a spouse when he remembers to do their taxes at the last minute? She should just go ahead and sleep in the same bed anyway and get covid too - it's not like anything about her routine would change, she'd still be useless and lay around in her own pile of grease.

Ginn: "Sleeping in general is good for brain development"
Me: "Huh, sure doesn't seem like it's helped you though."

Dim: "I'M a little baby!"
Yes, we know.
Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 5.46.02 PM.png

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I find it odd that after more than 2 years of this virus about, they just started wearing N95 masks right before Tim tested positive for Covid.

Okay, so Tim feels "fine". But him hanging out around his child is crazy. He should be isolated in a room they never enter. He should have his own dedicated bathroom, I'm sure they have the spare. There's no knowing how the virus will affect someone who hasn't had it, particularly a partially vaccinated child.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Webster101

Chatty Member
Long-time lurker but first post -- I was just kicked out the Slacker Reddit group. I guess they didn't like the fact that I down-voted everything on there. Also noticed that they removed all of the negative comments on the PP fundraiser post. I used to like HIS videos very much, always thought she was obnoxious (it always bugged me that she would constantly end whatever she was explaining with 'if that makes sense'). Can't stand them and their flexing now and with the pushing of their kid down our throat, I unsubscribed a while ago. Love reading everyone's comments here.
Welcomeeeeee!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

• Haha