Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
He contradicted himself.

First, he said that he woke up in the morning with barely even a runny nose and "let's just see" and tested - positive - "super dark line."

A few minutes later, he hasn't lost any energy. He said he got up at 5 a.m. (as he always does), ate breakfast, and then left around 6 a.m. for a 3-mile run and then came back and had a runny nose and took a test, and that's how he found out.

So which is it?
Man…imagine lying out of your asshole SO 👏🏼 FUCKING 👏🏼 MUCH 👏🏼 that you literally cannot keep up with said lies for more than a few seconds

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

mjm9

VIP Member
Ding! Ding! Ding! In reading their story, the younger boy has autism.

Those sons of bitches used those people for their DAS pass so they wouldn't have to wait line for 75 minutes!

I will say, their family story was a great one and left me really liking them. They seem like really nice, genuine, caring and giving people. Hopefully they do some studying and realize they need to run from the Trackers.
Using Nick for 7DMT and his footage of the Mickey and Minnie meet n greets.

Bojos usual MO...
Use and abuse!
Doubt we will see Nick’s family again

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Using their new BFFs' DAS pass certainly would make sense since Dim didn't drone on and on and on about LL or complain about the 85 minute posted time. No wonder Lyn accompanied them too, Ginn probably figured she'd have to wait all by herself if everyone else went on the ride, so her emotional support human Lyn had to join them of course so she'd have someone to hold her hand for like 2 whole minutes of being on her own.

• Heart
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Comment on Nate's Top of the World vlog. This person's speculation seems pretty feasible. Jenn was gone, no mention of her, didn't see her at all. Didn't even go and eat at Disney Springs. Then she shows up in the outlet with the KN95 mask.

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.59.51 AM.png

I'll take back my conspiracy theory now though, if she was pregnant, I don't think they'd be snuggled up on the couch in the home vlog. If she was pregnant, they would be completely isolated from each other.

Something I'm sure these dumbasses don't realize. J$ got his first vaccine. Days ago. He is not considered fully vaccinated. So all this, oh we're wearing masks, not eating indoors because of J$ is absolutely bullshit considering Tim has covid, right now and he's not staying away from the miracle child.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
That mask is improperly fitted, rendering it almost useless. You can see the gapping. He shouldn't be anywhere in the vicinity of even his family for at least the first five days. It's extremely negligent. We don't even understand what exactly Covid does in children long term yet, but the data is alarming.

*They need to make note of J's repetitive tapping of his face and the ear pulling/flicking, he was doing it at semi regular intervals just in that short time with his circle running. It's something their Pediatrician would want to know. It could be many things, or nothing, but it bears watching.
*nice little tidbit for Dim is not only can it cause permanent atrophy to the brain, but also your dick. It can permanently mess with your endocrine system or render you infertile along with a laundry list of other nasties. Enjoy, stupid, you can write a harmonica ditty about that if you can get the breath up. Asshole.
I know this is horrible to say, but I'm all for infertility as a side effect for this asshole. He should not reproduce.

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. There is absolutely no way, zero, that Tim would jeopardize Jenn and J$ health by standing 2.5 inches away from her in the kitchen, snuggling on the couch, supervising J$ meal time. Touching every single thing in the house. Right? No possible way. Right? Jenn and J$ must have given it to him and he knows it. I love my family dearly and I would provide the necessary care for them if they were sick, but I'd lock their asses up in a room and deliver everything they need to them. They certainly wouldn't be touching the lunch meat and condiments.

• Heart

MissFitness

New thread courtesy of @VloggerCritic!

When we last left our Disney vlogging heroes, they were whooping it up at the DVC Top of the Lounge reopening.

Tim was in rare form:
1657387088505.png

And Jenn was just "busting at the seams" with excitement!
1657387201075.png

1657387312149.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

travesty

VIP Member
Jenn - "If you see something, say something". Except for when it's you, right? Then people's comments should be deleted. Hypocrite.

• Haha
  • Heart

U76

Chatty Member
Dim's next tattoo additions should just be USB plug ports on every inch of available skin....then he can ascend to his true form.

• Haha

cari_

Dim, showing how out of touch he is:

"Like, what do people do in isolation? When covid hit, everybody had off work, everybody was home. And now the only people who are stuck at home are in isolation with covid."

First, we didn't have "off work" Dim - those of us who were privileged enough to go remote were able to still work from home (I feel like I put in more hours working since 2020 than in any years past and it hasn't slowed down), it's just your ass with your vlogging who considered it "being off work". Second, a lot of us are still home, and even... *gasp* work while in "isolation". The responsibilities don't stop.
And many of us weren’t “off work”…..we were essentially fired. Oh, I mean “furloughed.” 🙄 When I heard him say it like that - “everybody had off work” - I was pissed. I suddenly lost my job as my work downsized considerably and had no idea if or when I would be brought back. And my husband was a vet tech at an emergency hospital, so he surely didn’t have “off” of work either. He is super out of touch. He is such an asshole.

• Sad
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Uh oh, these folks will get their comments deleted soon enough.

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 5.23.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 5.24.29 PM.png

That would make too much sense, mushie slushie. That would require them to survive waiting in one more line and what they care about is just the brown rolly coasty. Who cares if the kid either doesn't want to do a coaster at all or a slow ride - that's not on the agenda!
Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 5.25.02 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oh no! July 31st?! We'll be at MK that day - it's the first day of our vacation. I swear if I end up on any rides with Chicken Lips Dim, I will tell him STFU. Also, part of me hopes to see them in the wild so I can see the train wreck for myself.
I hope you get to stand outside of the barber shop and see The Prop losing his fucking mind and report back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
No Timbo sighting at Epcot today. I would have loved to have busted him. I really didn't see anyone I recognized. Lots of iphones on gimbals though.

J$ has something going on with his ears for sure. It's really evident in the dinner scene. What's surprises me is that neither of them says, hey Buddy, is there something hurting in your ear? He's clearly fussing with it.

But--what the hell do they do? The kid should go have his ears checked. Timbo has covid. Jenn doesn't drive. Do they just let it go until his hearing is affected? His speech in this video is absolutely terrible, is it because his ears are messed up? Take care of your kid, Trackers.

I'll say it again---these people should not reproduce.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

U76

Chatty Member
Is "Coved It" the new virus mutation?
The Tracker Variant -- primary symptoms are:
  • Inability to control forced laughter
  • Saying "Yeah" to any and all statements presented to you
  • Uncontrollable urge to exploit child for profit
  • Out of focus shaky cam syndrome
  • Inability to take criticism

• Haha
  • Heart

travesty

VIP Member
I couldn't imagine even thinking of putting a kid under the age of five on any rollercoaster, much less 7DMT. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these two?

• Heart
  • Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Luke is the little boy that the Trackers want J$ to be right now. Never mind that he's almost 6 years old, according to Jenn, he's J$ age. You can especially see this when Tim gets off 7DMT and Jenn mentions that the boys have ridden Guardians and Everest.

I also think it's interesting that J$ has 5 coaster credits, but we've only seen him ride Gadget's Coaster in DL, Barnstormer at MK and Daddy Pig. We all know it's not worth doing if you can't video it. I'm guessing the two other coasters didn't go well? They should be Grover's Rolly Coastys in SW and BG. When my kids were little, we'd ride those things over and over and over again. Same ride. They loved them. If J$ loves them so much and is constantly asking to ride them, why not do those again and again?

I know we've seen J$ ride Little Mermaid and Dumbo. Has he ever ridden anything else? Pooh? Small World? Peter Pan? Buzz? What the hell is the obsession with roller coasters for a 2 year old?
They want their two yr old who still sleeps in a freaking crib & can’t use utensils to feed himself because Timmy boy is so controlling to be exceptional at something- something that will make them $. He’s becoming less of a trained seal & good for him. Timmy boy will force him on that coaster sooner than later. Hopefully Timmy’s aversion to standing in lines with common people will delay that. They took advantage of that family & quiet honestly had no business taking their 2 yr old out in 107 degree heat in the middle of the day. Children dehydrate faster than adults. Heat exhaustion comes on fast & J$ clearly was red and sweaty. But who cares kid- we got a chance to get to the front of the line.

• Sad
  • Haha

jwee

tim is built like a meth addict and jenn is built like a brick shithouse, it's the white trash style guide.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Maybe they should just allow the kid to first learn how to not poop his pants before they drag him on a coaster. They need books and stuffed animals and snackies for him to get a vaccine, which he's already had before, but he's expected to get on a coaster while dehydrated and overheated. Oh wait, they got him a balloon so they're parents of the year.

• Sad
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Throwing in my theory. I think Jenn and J had it during that week they weren’t in any videos. Possibly even had a more severe case. The mask shows up. Tim gets the sniffles and 1st reaction is that he needs to test. If Jenn didn’t have it, why would you instantly think you need to test? And why would she randomly wear a better mask?…because FOMO. She had Covid and didn’t want to miss that event.
Boom nailed it. They think everyone is as dumb as their fucking stans.

I’ll be honest, I’ve only been inclined to test for Covid if I’m experiencing BAD symptoms or if someone I’ve been in contact with tells me they have it. So Tim tested because Jenn had it

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I know this is horrible to say, but I'm all for infertility as a side effect for this asshole. He should not reproduce.

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. There is absolutely no way, zero, that Tim would jeopardize Jenn and J$ health by standing 2.5 inches away from her in the kitchen, snuggling on the couch, supervising J$ meal time. Touching every single thing in the house. Right? No possible way. Right? Jenn and J$ must have given it to him and he knows it. I love my family dearly and I would provide the necessary care for them if they were sick, but I'd lock their asses up in a room and deliver everything they need to them. They certainly wouldn't be touching the lunch meat and condiments.
Exactly this. He’s only wearing the mask to appear oh so virtuous on film. That mask is off the minute the camera is off. I also think whale and prop had it first and gave it to him. She went out in that N95 mask just before he got the virus. No way you’d be carrying on like that around your family if you thought they were at risk.

These two clowns think they are fooling people. They are the worst.