Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She wears baggy tshirts (including ones meant as sleepwear) but also too tight shorts and dresses. Just cause it stretches doesn’t mean you should keep wearing it!!

She also frequently wears colors that accentuate her flaws. Don’t wear coral/orange when your skin is already orange, and don’t wear that beige Ft Wilderness shirt when you’re back to your regular white coloring Ginn.

With their supposedly giant pile of $$$$ (😏), they could hire a personal stylist consultation, a new hairstylist that would try to do something better with that stringy hair, and maybe also tell Dim to ditch whatever bougie hair gel he buys from Sephora, 1-800-got-junk to come haul away 90% of their absolute useless crap, a designer to redo their kitchen to turn it into yet another playroom for J$, a psychiatrist, separate therapists for each of them, etc.

Reactions: 24

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I predict he’ll be out and about tomorrow claiming that he tested negative on multiple tests. The channel needs food & wine to bump up the views, he won’t give that up for the health of others. If the whale wasn’t a codependent clinger with selective anxiety, she could have went out and made a video…luckily they won’t happen.
If he’s out at Food and Wine tomorrow, he needs reporting to Disney. Did you see all the fall out from BLAB going to Disneyland with COVID? Why does Tim Tracker think he’ll get away with it? And it certainly wouldn’t be the first time, either. They went on Cosmic Rewind a day or two after they got off the COVID cruise.

Hey Tim, you don’t have the right to spread your COVID germs to everyone in the theme parks just because you’re so desperate for money and need to put a pathetic video up of something you film year in year out!

And you can’t have it both ways- you either knowingly went to the Top of the World Lounge with COVID or you’ll still have it when you go to Food and Wine tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
It’s funny to me how Jenn was all manic and over explaining their new “schedule”

Said “schedule” didn’t even last a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

keep up the less than mediocre work Jennifer

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Even if we go along with this fantasy of theirs in their delusional world of J& supposedly constantly asking to ride the “brown roller coasty” (cause they won’t shut up about it), they could still have said, “well, right now it’s still too hot to spend a lot of time at the parks, so let’s wait a few weeks/months and then we will give it a try!
Did anyone catch that towards the end of the video that both were claiming that THEY were just “testing the water”?

They then go on to making excuses about why J$ didn’t want to ride 7DMT, including the loading area was dark.

Well, it was light enough for this pic of Tim physically nudging J$ onto the train. Thank goodness the CM interceded!
C2B1C076-8A00-4DED-85FA-79D0B6979A63.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Dim, showing how out of touch he is:

"Like, what do people do in isolation? When covid hit, everybody had off work, everybody was home. And now the only people who are stuck at home are in isolation with covid."

First, we didn't have "off work" Dim - those of us who were privileged enough to go remote were able to still work from home (I feel like I put in more hours working since 2020 than in any years past and it hasn't slowed down), it's just your ass with your vlogging who considered it "being off work". Second, a lot of us are still home, and even... *gasp* work while in "isolation". The responsibilities don't stop.

Maybe CLEAN YOUR DIRTY HOUSE instead of doing puzzles and legos and whining about being "stuck" at home. Good lord.
This MFer is insufferable and so out of touch. People who work out of home have to use sick time to pay for their covid time off in many places, some people just don't get paid, some do. Those of us who WFH have to work through it, sometimes when sick, or use time off. We aren't all building legos and scrolling through our phones all day. We still have children, pets, responsibilities to take care of.

Maybe put together a financial organization system so you pay things on time? Maybe purge some of your hoarded collections? Maybe work on organizing your vlogging job with a month-long plan of what you are doing, upload schedules, map out a plan? Maybe go work on part of your house you mentioned in your NYE resolutions that you wanted to get done this year? 🤣🤣 This dude.

• Heart

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
Molly was the only reason I watched Allears. I cannot stand Quincy. I had been wondering if Molly was stepping away for a couple weeks now. She suddenly got a new Instagram that wasn’t private, wasn’t at some of the new media events and Quincy and Breedlove were in every video. I’ll be happy to say goodbye to Allears and follow Molly wherever she goes.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn said the Stranger Things lego set was HER lego set and SHE was supposed to put it together. Girl, you can't even put yourself together.
Dim not-so-inadvertently insults her by saying "I will tell you this. This set was difficult."
Ginn: I know! *dirty look*

Ginn says, reading the stans' comments, that it seems like they're coming to the end of Dim's covid. Uh, most of the comments from stans with covid said they had a lot of days of testing positive. More than whatever is convenient to your schedule, Slackers.

Also, Ginn said in the last vlog that this vlog would show off J$ learning letters and his "progress", but I guess the kid wasn't up for being a "genius" today.

• Haha
  • Sad

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Yeah, Tim you run 3 miles a day. 🙄 That’s why you’ve got a bloated gut and a muffin-top. Who are you trying to kid?

If you’re an avid runner, you wouldn’t just stop doing it when on cruises.

You put your whole life on YouTube and you expect people to believe you wouldn’t film yourself exercising. And if this comment has given you a future vlog idea, don’t bother. Filming yourself running once won’t make anyone believe that you run every day. Your appearance proves otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
And he had socks on, firstly why does he need socks on in the Florida heat? Secondly why does he need socks on when climbing a wooden/slippery climbing frame Or for running round on a tiled floor for that matter ?Slip hazard if ever there was one
Because Jenn thinks that him running around in socks is the same thing as dry mopping the floor.

Newsflash Jenn….it isn’t

• Haha

scoker

Chatty Member
The brown rolly coasty into the toilet could also be their views or subscriber count.
16C21F9B-FFE8-49AB-B2C6-58B9390CCF76.jpeg

That is no easy feat. I'm still finding ones I didn't know were there to this day.

The Tim Tracker #83: Conquering Every Commode in Disney World
Tim knows where they all are. His bladder and bowels alert him when they sense one is close.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Good point! They've done a live every Saturday for awhile now too. The timing of everything is awfully suspicious.
Yea, I think he/they were sick at least Saturday, that's why we didn't get a livestream. They were scrambling to come up with their story.

If he got up that morning (Sunday) with the sniffles and immediately tested, he wouldn't have let it slip that he was already sleeping in the guest room. They were also so sure that his was such a mild case, he felt fine, just a runny nose---what like 3 hours after he tested positive? Wouldn't you wait until a couple of days before you knew you weren't going to feel like total crap before making such a statement. I mean, he could have woken up this morning with severe illness. Just like the last time he had covid, their timelines and stories don't match up.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The vlog started by saying it was Sunday... so today or was this last Sunday?
Must be today because that Villain thing was Thursday?

I'm no Dr. Fauci, but even with a mask on, should he just be hanging out with the family and not isolating? I mean, I guess they are all exposed anyway.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle: J$ is too tall for the kitchen death trap stepstool!

Jenn tells us that napping is important for brain development. It's like Tattle's greatest hits today.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So you are saying that Nick has a DAS pass?

If so, you are on to something.
And it explains why J♾️Meals wasn’t going to ride 7DMT !!

“How many guests in one party can be covered under Disney World's DAS?
The maximum is six guests per DAS.”
Oct 17, 2021

Nick and his family = 4
Tim & J$ = 2
That's it.
"Get that wheel chair and go right to the front of the line" Timbo tatics.

I'm in no way saying that family didn't need that DAS pass, but Tim was playing with the idea that he had to stay on property to deal with the line., it's the only thing that makes sense.

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Did anyone else get the vibe they were almost forcing him to go on 7DMT? I don’t even think he wanted to go on the Barnstormer.
He hasn't wanted to go on any of the coasters they've stuck him on, starting with his first one in Disneyland when he wasn't even 2 yet (and he had a terrible time on it - even they couldn't deny that). The kid can barely express himself anyway and for most of the past year that they stuck him on coasters, never clearly indicated he was even interested in going on a coaster - it was always the word of his egg & sperm donors. When he did go on coasters, he was always busy being squished by Ginn with lap bars that don't go down low enough because of her size and she was always too busy screaming and sliding into him to bother paying attention to his expressions, his head nearly hitting the seat/him not even being able to hold his head up with those speeds, his miserable expressions, and then his absolute silence/non-response to their "budddyyyyyyy, did you liiiiiike ittttt?"

Even today, he actually for once in his life, very clearly said "I just want to SEE it", and Ginn is still like, "huh??". And yet she's going to claim she understood him when he was younger and even worse at expressing himself and that he totally wanted to obsessively get on the "brown rolly coasty"?

These are the same folks that ignored him actually expressing the one ride he DID want to go on again at Peppa Pig Land, but Ginn insisted they go eat and when she asked him if he was hungry and he said "no", she said her troubling "he said no but he means yes" remark.

• Angry
  • Sad

DisNuts

Chatty Member
My daughter and I both came home from Disney with Covid last month. (We actually got pretty close to Tim the day before my daughter tested positive, but that’s beside the point). Both of us tested positive for a full 10+ days. Around day 8, the lines started fading a little bit each day. I know circumstances might be different, but I’m guessing he still has at least 6-7 days of testing positive.

He’s so out of touch with the real world. I still worked remotely every single day I had Covid, while also taking care of my daughter who had way worse symptoms than me. When I wasn’t closed off in my office working, I was isolated with my daughter in her bedroom away from the rest of the family. And he’s going to sit on his ass and whine about doing puzzles and putting together legos all day????? If he filmed that yesterday, he’s only on day 3. He’s still highly contagious. I can’t believe he’s sitting with Jenn and Jackson while they are eating - even if he has a mask on. Another reason I believe that Jenn and Jackson had Covid last week!

travesty

VIP Member
These two are shady af and I agree with the theory that Jenn got COVID first and passed it along each time.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
In today's wall-of-text description, their cringey habit of using incorrect pronouns sounds even more hilarious with this sentence: "We talk about our thoughts after our overnight stay...". You were alone Dim. Unless you had a special new "friend" join you for the night to play with each other's USB plugs, you sound like you have imaginary friends or multiple personalities.

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 1.40.54 PM.png

• Haha