The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone may have just warend resorttv that they should avoid tim because he should be in covid protocol! Their admin responded that they aren't concerned with what other youtubers are doing... I'm sorry, i just want everyone to be healthy!! :)
Wow. You'd think there would at least be a "Thank you for your concern, I'll pass that along." That response was flat out ignorance and following josh's orders to the T without brain cells employed.

Well, we all knew this was going to happen!
What a DUFUS. Not the stan, the thing standing behind him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

I cannot wait for the bleeping stans to twist themselves into a pretzel on this one.

Starts to feel symptoms on either Fri or Sat (dependent upon which lie you want to believe), takes test, and is already out and about less than one week later.

duck you, Trackers. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Please tell me that was an old picture that Stan took with Dim, and isn't actually from this morning.

Also WTF is he wearing that coat? It's already in the mid to high 80s right now in Orlando.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Please tell me that was an old picture that Stan took with Dim, and isn't actually from this morning.

Also WTF is he wearing that coat? It's already in the mid to high 80s right now in Orlando.
Uhh.... Covid causes the chills??!?

Reactions: 14
That's not a picture from today is it? No way Timmy boy is wearing that jacket in 87 degree heat and humidity. And you can see JennBo in the background in during her Aulani hat and rainbow backpack phase. Even the guy himself is over dressed. My take he is just posting old pics.

ETA: Look at the tags folks it is definitely an old pic:

1657811779925.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16

I was considering writing to Disney about the potential health issue here, but the date on that image is unknown, and as such means nothing to Disney... or to us really. It's just an entertaining pic until we see more reports or the video from Tim himself that he was there.

Just wanted the Covid recap from like the past week. I know the rest of the TT saga. Not a big deal. As I said, used to be on GG and then never moved over here when that died.
Go back to around Page 14, when @peteykirch announced that Tim had COVID, and read from there.

It's a jacked up timeline as per usual w/ the Trackers.

ETA: I already kinda gave a loose timeline in my above response.

Reactions: 10
OK, yeah, I just went to the guy's IG. It's just a random collection of YT vloggers that he met.

So, it's an old pic of Tim.

But like @saraaaah90 said, I'm sure Tim's on his way regardless.

• Haha
Just wanted the Covid recap from like the past week. I know the rest of the TT saga. Not a big deal. As I said, used to be on GG and then never moved over here when that died.
They uploaded a home vlog on Sunday 7/10.

Dim states he has the Rona as he tested positive that morning, but he felt symptoms the day before 7/9

7/9 = Day 0
7/10 = Day 1
7/11 = Day 2
7/12 = Day 3
7/13 = Day 4
7/14 = Day 5

Dim came out and stated that his symptoms now allegedly started on 7/8 (Friday), to push up the entire timeline so he can get out vlogging sooner.

• Angry

Dim states he has the Rona as he tested positive that morning, but he felt symptoms the day before 7/9

7/9 = Day 0
7/10 = Day 1
7/11 = Day 2
7/12 = Day 3
7/13 = Day 4
7/14 = Day 5

Dim came out and stated that his symptoms now allegedly started on 7/8 (Friday), to push up the entire timeline so he can get out vlogging sooner.
Plus they went to the Villains Lair thing on Thurs., 7/7.

So he was contagious amongst all those people.

Because you don't typically get it and then feel symptoms less than 24 hours later.

(at least, in my case, both times I felt symptoms approx. 2-3 days after known exposure)

Reactions: 12

7/9 = Day 0
7/10 = Day 1
7/11 = Day 2
7/12 = Day 3
7/13 = Day 4
7/14 = Day 5

Didn’t TimSuperSpreader say he thought they were just allergies?? Also he tested positive on Sun right?? That would be day 0. He is a terrific asshole for being out not even waiting a week. Pass the COVID around just for clicks and views Dimmy boy. Besides the way things are going, they won’t break 100k on this video. At least I hope so. #homemovies

Didn’t TimSuperSpreader say he thought they were just allergies?? Also he tested positive on Sun right?? That would be day 0. He is a terrific asshole for being out not even waiting a week. Pass the COVID around just for clicks and views Dimmy boy. Besides the way things are going, they won’t break 100k on this video. At least I hope so. #homemovies
Day 0 is the day you first feel symptoms. Which according to Dim was Saturday, and then yesterday he responded to a comment on YouTube saying he first felt symptoms on Friday pushing back Day 0 one more day.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Day 0 is the day you first feel symptoms. Which according to Dim was Saturday, and then yesterday he responded to a comment on YouTube saying he first felt symptoms on Friday pushing back Day 0 one more day.
Also from the CDC:
Ending isolation for people who had COVID-19 and had symptoms

• You can end isolation after 5 full days if you are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and your other symptoms have improved (Loss of taste and smell may persist for weeks or months after recovery and need not delay the end of isolation).
  • You should continue to wear a well-fitting mask around others at home and in public for 5 additional days (day 6 through day 10) after the end of your 5-day isolation period. If you are unable to wear a mask when around others, you should continue to isolate for a full 10 days. Avoid people who have weakened immune systems or are more likely to get very sick from COVID-19, and nursing homes and other high-risk settings, until after at least 10 days.
  • If you continue to have fever or your other symptoms have not improved after 5 days of isolation, you should wait to end your isolation until you are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and your other symptoms have improved. Continue to wear a well-fitting mask through day 10. Contact your healthcare provider if you have questions.
  • See additional information about travel.
  • Do not go to places where you are unable to wear a mask, such as restaurants and some gyms, and avoid eating around others at home and at work until a full 10 days after your first day of symptoms.
So even if Tim goes to the Food and Wine opening, he won't be able to remove his mask to eat. He'd have to bring Jenn for tasting anything. She has such an incredible vocabulary.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, that's definitely an old picture. Not that I don't 100% believe he will be in the parks today (because he absolutely will) but looking at the other pictures he posted they're from other parks. So yep, old photo.

Reactions: 7
Also from the CDC:
Ending isolation for people who had COVID-19 and had symptoms

• You can end isolation after 5 full days if you are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and your other symptoms have improved (Loss of taste and smell may persist for weeks or months after recovery and need not delay the end of isolation).
  • You should continue to wear a well-fitting mask around others at home and in public for 5 additional days (day 6 through day 10) after the end of your 5-day isolation period. If you are unable to wear a mask when around others, you should continue to isolate for a full 10 days. Avoid people who have weakened immune systems or are more likely to get very sick from COVID-19, and nursing homes and other high-risk settings, until after at least 10 days.
  • If you continue to have fever or your other symptoms have not improved after 5 days of isolation, you should wait to end your isolation until you are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and your other symptoms have improved. Continue to wear a well-fitting mask through day 10. Contact your healthcare provider if you have questions.
  • See additional information about travel.
  • Do not go to places where you are unable to wear a mask, such as restaurants and some gyms, and avoid eating around others at home and at work until a full 10 days after your first day of symptoms.
So even if Tim goes to the Food and Wine opening, he won't be able to remove his mask to eat. He'd have to bring Jenn for tasting anything. She has such an incredible vocabulary.
If Tim goes to F&W, he may not be able to taste anything 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ok so he’s a day BEHIND me as symptoms and positive test was 7/7 for me.
No damn way he should be out and about.

Reactions: 11
Not that I want to see more of Jenn or want her going solo, but it is absolutely ridiculous that while Tim has COVID and she doesn't, that she couldn't just pop on over to F&W by herself and film a vlog. If she just drove like the average person does and took herself over there, he could stay home with J and let him play outside. Not like he hasn't been in vlogs right by him in a mask already?

She has to be in all these vlogs and such a big part of the channel, until Tim gets COVID and then "sorry, guys" nothing can happen while Tim is isolating. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.